Do blacks not realize that Wakanda isn't a real place and that Africa is truly a shithole continent?

Do blacks not realize that Wakanda isn't a real place and that Africa is truly a shithole continent?

They are worshipping a fictional comic book character like it was a part of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3J7xvXuPstc
africanspicesafaris.com/kibera_slum_tours_nairobi_shanty_day_tour_kenya.html
youtu.be/O6WdmsYwvLA
youtu.be/99IoN2pymfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't ruin it for them

It is real, we should feel guilty for hiding it from them.

Hope they all don't leave and start searching for it. What ever would we do without our favorite citizens?

>shithole continent

youtube.com/watch?v=3J7xvXuPstc

OP are you actually this fucking retarded or are you memeing? People circlejerked the fuck out of the Batman movies. Just like they did for Guardians of the Galaxy.
And especially like they're circlejerking the Star Wars movies.
No shit they know Gotham or wherever the fuck isn't real.

"lol wakanda isn't even a real place dumb black ppl!!"- Neckbeard who jerks off to the dark knight every night.

I would tend to agree, but I’d bet you money that some liberal college has a complete course on Black Panther next school year.

Shhh. Let em go back and denounce their citizenship here then try to come crawling back. Black Panther is a ploy to restore black pride and get the niggers back to the hole from which they came

Shit my apologies. Not like niggers have internet anyways... I guarantee a majority of the niggers who watched that movie had to sell their months worth of food stamps to afford the tickets.

IT'S JUST A FUCKING MOVIE
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN IT?!

Lol 8 out of 10 are either North African or from South Africa.

White people did the same shit when Harry Potter and Star wars came out.

almost as bad as the we wuz kangz black peopple are the beta white people constantly crying about niggers enjoying something

I don't think anyone would waste the energy even thinking about this piece of garbage movie except for cucks

>mfw people can't handle a movie with black people in it

So what you're saying is you know people are retarded and wrong, the general reason why they're retarded and wrong and you don't get it?

Shit, they're still holding onto We Wuz Kangs n Shiet and you think a movie about African ubermensch isn't going to float their boat? Let them have this. It'll be a nice break from inner city violence for a change.

Tatooine isn't a real place.
The Shire isn't a real place.
Narnia isn't a real place.
and so on.

The hilarious thing about Black Panther is that angry racist neck beard losers boycotted it and tried to downvote it all over the internet, and it still smashed loads of box office records.

>IT'S JUST A FUCKING MOVIE
>WHY ARE PEOPLE SO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN IT?!

an awful lot of middle-class people of anglo-saxon descent are subconsciously threatened by the idea that a film in "their" niche of comicbook/films caters specifically to the ethnic origins of an entirely different race. the very concept of a technologically advanced African nation with its own stale government - fictional or not - somehow becomes a threat to their perceived status quo.

its really quite pitiful.

You realise that that's literally the point of the movie.
Wakanda was hidden from invaders, so wasn't colonised and exploited by white folks.
It's an idea of what Africa could have been had Europeans not fucked it all up for them.

And lets not forget that people actually had breakdowns and therapy about the fact that the fucking smurf planet from Avatar didn't actually exist. So this is hardly a new phenomenon.

Why do you care what black people think? Maybe you can invent a mind control machine that lets you implant your beliefs into people's minds but then you wouldn't have anything to complain about.

These type of people should never reproduce.

lol
Obviously you are, you must be a cuck.

It would be real had it not been for the white man
Wakanda is clearly what Africa would be like had it not been for them.

maybe this will be cause for them to get their welfare checks together and sail their afroed proletariat asses back on to their homeland and make their own niggertopia

Nigger Propaganda, written & financed by Jews... nothing to see here.

Not gonna happen. Africa is a clusterfuck of problems.

so is the united states apparently

You're not understanding the keyword "clusterfuck"

Holy fuck, I'm glad white people don't become huge fans of fictional shit.

said the nazi with his romanticized view of Hitler germany that got nothing to do with reality

what a mess.

Are you suggesting Africa is one country?

>They are worshipping a fictional comic book character like it was a part of history.
you just described the entire marvel and dc fan community.

Do whites not realize that Asgard isn't a real place and that norse mythology is fictional?

They're worshipping Thor (a comic book character) like he's a historical character.

*divided states

>They are worshipping a fictional comic book character like it was a part of history.
And you're surprised/shocked why? "WE WUZ KANGZ" All that blacks believe in is fictitious bullshit. "The white man keeps me down." "The ancient Egyptians were my ancestors." "My dick is bigger than any white man's."
To be black is to be in denial.

no, I'm suggesting Africa is one jpg. stupid nigger.

except no one does that and we don't want to go and live in Asgard.
Only ppl who worshiped thor were the vikings, (god b4 comic book character)

Disney needs to embrace this shit and make a Wakanda World in the Animal Kingdom or something. That place has a strong Africa vibe and Blacks would flock to it.

No need to get your bogans in a bundle, nigger.

Half the white population didn't start spamming all outlets of social media in a frenzy that a fucking white norse character got a movie. There's a difference between enthusiasm on the part of a fan base for a fictional character, and an entire chunk of the populace applying a fictional movie to their fucking society in real life.
Nice try, though.

Yeah this shit is level 40,000 cringe.
They were actually dressing up in African clothing chanting and doing real black power shit.
Five generations later. MUH SLAVRY AN SHEIT

They tried that, look at Libya

Show me a list of non shit hole cities that weren't colonized.

And yet they do, at a far faster rate than educated whites. We must indeed protect our race... from itself, lest we breed ourselves into a completely retarded footnote.

Kek

fuck man I wish you were right

I guess a generation of insecure pussies is a real thing. Might have been living under a rock this whole time.

I'm white as hell but it's just a movie. Not that big of a deal. The only ones you ever see complain about it are the neckbeards that don't like people having things.

I think you got lost in the link chain there, friendo

Search concentration camp, not far away

Yes! Hahaha!

ditto this. Imagine being so uptight that you get angry when you see black people being happy about a movie

Well, living under a rock IS something a nigger would do.

aww come on, let them have their stupid delusional fantasy land. don't have to break their joy with reality when day to day already does that

Wakandan knuckles

Im sorry

who gives a shit
superhero movies are for queers
black or white, if you go watch men in tights with magical powers you're a nigger faggot

and then they wonder why most people in the planet hate them

NYC is gothom / metrpolois

>Alger (sic)
Algiers is a Phoenician, later Roman, city (i.e., white people built it) that was ruled by the Ottomans and later the French (not blacks).

>Agadir
Morocco. Not black Africa.

>Rabat
Also Morocco. Has nothing to do with black Africa.

>Luanda
Founded and built by the Portuguese as far back as 1576. From Wikipedia: "By the time of Angolan independence in 1975, Luanda was a modern city."

>Nairobi
Founded by the British. Also, while the downtown might look clean, leave the wealthy parts of the city and you'll hit the slums fast.
africanspicesafaris.com/kibera_slum_tours_nairobi_shanty_day_tour_kenya.html

>Tangier
Morocco, again.

>Cape Town
Founded by the Portuguese in 1486 and built by Europeans.

>Casablanca
We get it. North Africa, where black people are not indigenous, is very beautiful.

>Pretoria
Dutch colony.

>Marrakech (sic)
Morocco. Again.

What have niggers done with their countries in Africa since colonization ended?
They've destroyed their infrastructure. They've killed and enslaved each other.They are completely reliant on White people sending aid to them.
They wouldn't have done anything without colonization, either.

Nah, we know.

People worship fictional characters all the time.
Exhibit A) God.

>superhero movies are for queers
they made billions in the past years
>who gives a shit
everyone involved in this industry, literally make more in a year than you will in your lifetime
>watch men in tights with magical powers you're a nigger faggot
you are just another sad fuck

So show me a picture of a bunch of white people in a movie theater watching The Hobbit, doing the white power hand sign.

I thought it was huts and shit? You sure you're not a nigger yourself with this misinformation?

>they made billions in the past years
there are billions of faggots
>everyone involved in this industry, literally make more in a year than you will in your lifetime
really because my girlfriend is an actress and I make a lot more than she does
>you are just another sad fuck
go put your underpants on outside your tights and jerk off in to your cape. maybe spam some spiderman autistically.

>oh boy is time for me to randomly bash religion in a totally non related thread!

why don't I go one better and show you a white batman fan who did more than a white power salute in the cinema

>worshipping money this hard

I wonder who could be behind this post

>Do blacks not realize that Wakanda isn't a real place and that Africa is truly a shithole continent?
>They are worshiping a fictional comic book character like it was a part of history.

Both these statements are complete bullshit. There is no controversy about Black Panther. The only controversy is that the Alt-Right is T R I G G E R E D that movies about Blacks exist.

So two points about cash and then saying someone is a sad fuck? You're the one handing over your cash to watch a queef dancing around on a spider web, you fucking buffoon.

Watchu talkin bout cracka ass nigga...
I be da Nubian Queen & dis be my african palace!

>When blacks have to lean on sand niggers to defend their shitty continent

For all their faults at least muslims are able to build socities

>Both these statements are complete bullshit.
False, black people on twitter are acting like Wakanda is what Africa would be without colonialism.

Oh, look. It's a "black people don't go on shooting sprees" shitpost. How cute.

You tried

>when someone pays some photographer more for your royalty free stock image than you'll ever earn in your lifetime living in the desert

he's tanned

No-one cares about the nigger cast. The reaction from niggers is actually sad

Hey hey, you can't corner the Dorner. You shut your dirty whore mouth, you faggot.

Shut the fuck up, newfag. This guy did nothing wrong.

>implying Dorner was not a based black man.

HE WAS TRYING TO SAVE US

fairly sure it's what the west would be like if pakis fucked off

He's a black African.

Evidence? That point is do you really think Blacks are that fucking stupid. You fucks are just TRIGGERED, admit it. You want to say this movie is anti-White, fuck off. Nobody shares your fucked up opinions. It's a movie, get over it you fucking baby.

you can even see the sunlamp shining on his face on the left pic bro

he's tanned i tell you

Norse mythology is fictional? If you mean the Gods they followed aren't real then yes. But Norse mythology is real, just like any mythology is real just the stories they tell are fantasy.

I am de Black Panther now!
Rrrrrrrrrrrrroar!

amazing how sunlight flattens your nose out like that

Chris Dorner was what niggers needed to aspire to.

You know that's not Chris Dorner, right? It's Aaron Alexis, the Navy Yard Shooter. The black race has a history of producing absolutely crazy empathy-free mass murders.

Not real? YOU’RE KIDDING. REALLY?

>Evidence? That point is do you really think Blacks are that fucking stupid

Many are. The film hadn't been out a day before such asinine statements were proliferating. Mocking them is becoming a meme. A friggin movie theater got in on it today.

But you know everything, and any fact that you dislike is just false, because snowflake.

yes they do realize it. they just blame whitey for it.

>black people on twitter
>people on twitter

see that's your problem
twitter is for faggots
black or white
people on twitter are retarded as fuck
there are perfectly educated black people who are fully aware that wakanda is a wild dream from a superhero movie and there are dumb white shits on twitter who spout all kinds of shit about identifying as a female gopher

you visit shit sites that cater for the retarded masses, you absorb shit

>Both these statements are complete bullshit.
>There is no controversy about Black Panther.
>The only controversy is that the Alt-Right is T R I G G E R E D that movies about Blacks exist.

If the fart-right was triggered about niggers existing they'd be pitching a tent about BET, any new Madea films or hip-hop or whatever else. Nice try with your shit b8, son.

"we wuz kangs!" the movie.

thats the same guy you fucking racist

You mean Marxists

Show me a fucking tweet. And your calling me the snowflake, the entire Alt-Right is having an autistic meltdown of a Black superhero. You people are fucking pathetic losers...

This

>mad cause they couldn't corner the Dorner and then lied about killing him in a house

Puts a smile on my face knowing he put down a lot of pigs before going into hiding. Same as the champ in Texas.

Hey God bless you

Black ppl litterally fuck up everything they touch, if we had left them in africa they'd still be in mud huts failing at evolution

The white people do it too

Only the blacks in America do that. Believe me, the rest of us don't give a shit about this movie. Which shows that life as a black person in the us must be pretty fucked up.

the irony is that you criticize others for being as deluded as you are

don't you teens realize that v for vendetta was a movie

it's just a movie with black people in it. fucking deal with it.

As a white man I feel responsible for that guy not living in a high tech skyskraper city

Don't get me wrong, I know I could be considered way too lefty for Cred Forums and for Cred Forums, but jesus h. christ, was Dorner right about *everything*.

He tried to warn us, nobody listened. Now we have to deal with BLM.

>he tried to warn us
>we didnt listen
>gj america

Because white people don't... do this?... I know the Japanese have Otaku but Murica has Nerds and Geeks... and the vast majority of those are whites. I know this is a troll post but FUCK does this not make any sense and requires a very small bit of logic to notice it.

the irony of my post
appears to have actually been lost on you

that's why it was a joke
congrats on stating the obvious
aspergers much

They're celebrating representation you dimwit.

Nice troll. If not troll you're not paying attention to anything outside of your shithole.

This

Not sucking my own dick here but I deleted the only social media i had which was my facebook back in 2014. It's so bad for younger people to grow their social skills and outlooks on life through the internet full of shitty people. Learn from real people in real life and learn something whether you like it or not. There are many blacks and Hispanics/Mexicans in this country who hate that kind of mentality of "oh the white man is after me."

I think it's a female.

Dorner was for gun control. The dude was a freak.

We waz KANGZ

the hero we needed

Wait up... wasn't the Columbine shooting due to mental instability of course but their main influence in appearance and weapon usage was Matrix inspired? Too old? Ok, did't Rick&Morty "fans" riot en-masse over that nugget sauce? I obviously know there are African American/other minorities that love Rick&Morty but I think we both know the demographic for that show is white teen to white young adults. Even with the amount of minorities in this countries MOST media caters to white people, still.

The same people who laugh at SJWs and Antifags can't handle a Black superhero movie.

Morrocco
Petoria
Portuguese and dutch colonies

Outlet mall.jpg

Op ur a fag I liked the movie and I ain't even black

/thread
Seriously, how fucking insecure are you to be this bent up over a movie full of black people?

Are you retarded? Blacks and trannies and gays are all "minority" groups. (13% pop, 3% pop and .05% pop respectively) all 3 groups are vastly over-represented in media.

You can be famous for being mediocre at something because you're black or gay and if trannies were capable of anything at all with their mental issues they would be over-represented in music at very least.

No one is saying you can't enjoy the film at face value. But this film isn't a fucking political commentary, and it was never intended to be.

Almost all furries are white

>>Movie about a black super hero, why not.

>>Praising it because it has a nearly all black cast. Ok but since it happens in the litteral "black africa", it make sense, no pride to get there.

>>The villain is a basic American nigger under the blacklivematter hashtag, that do exactly to wakanda what "white people" did decades before to africa. But a real, proud african will save the day.

>>T'challa sister that says she will heal a whitey. cringe over 9000.

>>All that technology but the street are still covered by dirt and shit. Seriously, they even have spaceship.

>>Remember seeing Man-ape ? It's actually M'baku, because you know, giving a black man a gorilla suit is "sensitive". But it's a good guy after all, à la Vegeta.

>>Wakanda is seen like a pure african country without white colonisation, but they wait like centuries before helping their "black brothers" from neighboring countries. what an example of black power.

>>In the end when the nigger kids want to dismantle the ship. I bursted in laugher.
An overall good movie for me, if you do not care about all that sjw black pride shit. Because this movie actually mock it.

We know exactly what Africa would be like had no one stepped in. Just look at any of the multiple indigenous tribest that still live there in mudhuts. That's exactly what all of South Africa would be like if no one had stepped in. They owe every piece of semi modern life that exists down there to the other races who have provided it for them. They contributed fuck all to the world. Any and every black person who has ever invented anything useful to the world has done so with an education that recieved from non-African educational systems.

I literally find it funny that there are people out there who look at this pipe dream wakanda and think it could exist today had things worked that way for them.

Almost all niggers are black

Batman isn't real, either.

t. White that isn't delusional like Blacks

>>Do blacks not realize

Do you really think they are THAT intelligent?

who is your employer? can you please tell me how i can get a job making posts like these?

>ITT: Libtard fags defending nigs noggin' about how they would have been "superior" had white people not got involved
The delusion brings a tear to my eye. The world needs a lot less of these people.

Did you just assume it's gender?!?!

All the niggers were removed before the video was made.

Which is retarded in and of itself because the few places that weren't considered colonized are some of the biggest unmitigated shitholes in the continent.

Get a load of this guy.

Dude, you're mad about a god damn movie.

i died

Europeans didn't "fuck up" Africa, Africans simply failed to fit into a civilized society. Fuck they didn't even adapt after the Europeans left, they're still a bunch of barbarians.

Imperialism is the only thing that makes Black people even relevant today. They'd be nothing without the influence of Europe, and they know it.

Nothing in my comment implied anything about a movie.

keep crying, cuck

Niggers gonna nig.

>Lul libs are defendin nignogs
>It's not about the movie
Then what was the thread topic then, nigger?

Niggers gonna nig faggot.

Kys.

For once, a Pepe cartoon I agree with

>Implying I gave a fuck about the thread topic
I just hate retarded liberals and niggers

If you didn't then why the fuck did you post to begin with?

Wow, how much of a newfag are you?

How much of a fucking retard are you?

I'm a Wakanda nigger and I wanna be free.
To hell with the Jews that run Disney.

Lots of blacks
And minorities
Just no white people in my movie.

I like to fight with my claws and fangs.
Cuz then I can prove that: We Wuz Kangs.

how are black people "worshipping" a marvel film? It's called excitement. People dont have shit to look forward to anymore by the way. ALSO, what is up with you faggots worshipping Trump, a man child who's in his 70's and hasn't done shit right since birth?

>tips fedora

Kek, got me laughing and replying 8/10 m8

You'll do anything to stroke that fragile ego of yours, huh?

have you been to Florida? America isn't that great either

Like white people don't jack off over Superman and Thor.

>Projecting
Nothing I've typed strokes my ego.

So that passive aggressive post wasn't a result of trying to hide your incompetence?

SW7:
>wud? why are there blag man az main garagder?? him being blag idz not the broblem. i bromiz! idz dat they're bandering to minoridies! :-DDD

Thor:
>zee? why they use blag agtor as heimdall?? heimdall should be whide! idz not the race dat's my broblem, idz dat they but blag beople in whide roles! diz proobes i'm not racis!

Plack Panther:
>whad de fug!? where idz all the whide beoble? fugin niggers! why dhey like this mobie? idz just full of niggers! idz not even real! afriga is a shithole and niggers hab neber done anything right!

Check'd & kek'd
You need the music though

youtu.be/O6WdmsYwvLA

No ones freaking out at the black people. Its peoples reaction to the movie and idolizing it just because the protagonist is black. Kill yourself braindead lib.

People like you are the real problem with this planet. KYS

I actually kind of want to see this movie but what are the odds that niggers will assault me at the theater? I'm white and nerdy IRL so I'd get my ass kicked, the obvious "fight back, bitch" is out of the question. Am I worried for nothing or should I wait and rent it?

>Do blacks not realize that Wakanda isn't a real place and that Africa is truly a shithole continent?
You fuckers keep asking this question. The answer is no, they don't realize this. Pic related.

Daily reminder that the IQ cutoff for mental deficiency had to be rolled back from 85 to 75 in 1992 because too many nogs were testing as mentally retarded.

Niggers fight in packs.

0. dont fall for bait.

Just continue to be the sheltered pansy you are, dude.

Carry a gun you fucktard. Do you not have your CCL yet?

And pray tell which of my posts was passive aggressive? You're projecting quite hard here user, do you want to talk about something?

It's the nigger equivalent of Star Wars.

see:

seeAlso, learn what projecting is.

Africa was actually the most advanced continent on earth until white people arrived.

It was a good movie though.

>Getting triggered over a pepe meme

I think you need to read a dictionary, that's not passive aggression m8. You should wait until you're out of school before coming on this site, It's not safe for kids.

kek. crybaby.

Dude, you were trying to hide the fact that you're fucking retarded and you're also contradicting yourself as well. Please, get the fuck out.

fuuuuk
that was five years ago.

Fuck off you racist, shitweasel. I bet you’re a Cishet White male. Cred Forums isn’t the place for you, GTFO

>Implying I'd take orders from someone as new as you
Nothing I said was a contradiction, and we're on 4chins we're all retarded here.

Retard level IQ will do that.

You know "Jedi" is the fastest growing religion in Britain, right?

>Nothing I said was a contradiction
>You should wait until you're out of school before coming on this site, It's not safe for kids
>Lul projection

>help! i'm being white genozidedd!!!

Wakanda was a total caricature of black culture. Supposedly they had developed advanced technology thousands of years before anyone else yet they still dressed like and behaved like they were living in the fucking jungle.

You don't see Europeans going to formal occasions dressed in fucking chain mail and tunics. Disney just played up all the black stereotypes and these dumb motherfuckers ate it up.

there's some nice parts in africa. It's a big place. Lots of shitholes, lots of nice holes, and lots of jungle, desert and plains in between.

The nice parts are the countries that have the largest white populations like South Africa or are in the north so they mixed with arabs and whites. Rhodesia to Zimbabwe is what happens when you leave them alone. They turn into shitholes.

>That's not a contradiction
You're being contradicting about a contradicting contradiction. You absolute mad lad.

>lots of jungle
No there isn't. Like there's a small percentage of jungles.

Critical thinking isn't your strong suit, huh? Please enlighten me.

Found the nigger

Exactly. This movie mocks and stereotypes black people from beginning to end and these dumb motherfuckers are too stupid to realize it.

its just a movie, not a plot to convince black people Africa is a space age civilization.

Ah critical thinking, now there's an interesting topic. I was once blindfolded and put into a room and told to piss in the corner, problem was no matter how long I tried I couldn't find the corner. Why was this?

Alright, you lost all credibility. Good day.

>Looking for credibility on Cred Forums
Reddit has beckoned you to come back

You had one chance to show me my contradictions and you completely derailed that.

Wakanda=Canada, they stole half my country name, typical

Wow, you're still replying?

The movie industry is a business and the discision to make a black superhero is a good business move. You're complaining about a movie playing to it's intended viewer base and are no better than women who complain about big breasted women in action movies.

WE

Ah critical thinking, now there's an interesting topic. I was once blindfolded and put into a room and told to piss in the corner, problem was no matter how long I tried I couldn't find the corner. Why was this?
>>
Anonymous 02/18/18(Sun)22:58:19 No.760390585▶Alright, you lost all credibility. Good day.
>>
Anonymous 02/18/18(Sun)23:03:02 No.760390999▶
File: I_Know_That_Feel.jpg (8 KB, 234x215)
8 KB
>>
Anonymous 02/18/18(Sun)23:03:59 No.760391093▶>Looking for credibility on Cred Forums
Reddit has beckoned you to come back
>>
Anonymous 02/18/18(Sun)23:05:42 No.760391223▶You had one chance to show me my contradictions and you completely derailed that.
>>
Anonymous 02/18/18(Sun)23:06:19 No.760391279▶
Wakanda=Canada, they stole half my country name, typical
>>
Anonymous 02/18/18(Sun)23:07:08 No.760391352▶
>>
Anonymous 02/18/18(Sun)23:07:44 No.760391407▶
Wow, you're still replying?
>>
Anonymous 02/18/18(Sun)23:19:18 No.760392431▶
The movie industry is a business and the discision to make a black superhero is a good business move. You're complaining about a movie playing to it's intended viewer base and are no better than women who complain about big breasted women in action movies.

WUZ

Wat

> You people
What do you mean, "you people?"

Edward James Olmos really let himself go.

If your girl is an actress not making that much money, theirs a good chance she's sucking cock for roles. You cool with that cuck?

holy shit it's the el atrocidad, whats her name?

What if I said it wasn't the film as much as its the "revolution" 10/10 you're a racist if you don't like it. That I absolutely hate about the motherfucker?

youtu.be/99IoN2pymfE

Check'd