Tfw nobody visited the feels bar this weekend

>tfw nobody visited the feels bar this weekend
open for requests for about 1 hour and 20 mins.
make it snappy boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the feels bar all about?

You make a request, i deliver best i can.
Try a shot of orange vodka for starters.

Real shit.

I want more virtual friendos ;-;

What for?

Why have virtual friends when you can have real life ones?

i like to talk with people share info and have someone to talk a little

my real friends are boring and my city is too small to find more

Fuckin faggot die you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

I'll take some knob Creek on the rocks, anniversary was this weekend, no friends and wife is outta town, plus power is out, so I'm just sitting in my dark apartment, cold and hungry.

Well, my grandma used to say "if you're bored, your boring" she was the old hippie type, always had something to entertain me and the fam.
What state you live in? I'm from PA, we had fuck all to do there besides scout in the woods and burn shit for fun. Fun isn't something that presents itself to you, you have to create it.

Cheers, mate.

Aye fella, been a slow weekend, not too many customers, especially with that nasty flu goin' round.

Whereabouts do you do that?

Haven't noticed too much up here in WA, plus milfag, so for some reason that stuff misses the base most of the time.

BR
Discord or whatever you want

Drop it if you feel like it and I'll make sure it sticks in my head for later.

V5#2610 ^^

>living in BR
>not alligator wrestling

what are you doing user

Sound.

Right now im fighting with a snake and 2 mosquitos

Lost.

Any jazz boy's?

You seem to be confused on how this works, you see, I serve the drinks around here, not you.

My girlfriend Just dumped me.

Everyone serves their own drinks inside a bar of brokenness and pain

Tell her it's not fair and that you dumped her first without telling her. Show her you're a real man.

I lost my best friend in life

Hahahahaha. Thats a good Idea, Bro. Thanks for making me smile. Feel better already

I like some jazz, whatcha listen to? Personally, Brubeck Quartet and Blakey Jazz Messengers are my go-to jazz lads

What's her name, user?
Mine was Leyla, though i didn't really connect wit her. She was so cute though, softest voice, beautiful skin. I would do anything for her, even if it meant killing myself.

Flávia, me too. I was really close to her, we were neste friends, before we start to date, It was the first time i felt something for someone, and now i thing every sacrifice i did for was in vain. Im feeling the most strange pain i ever felt, its something i dont know How to deal with. I just wish i had never started to date her, cause now i lost a friend and a lover.

So sorry for your lost man...

Why did she dump u? Any solid reason?

A round of your strongest stuff for the lads here. On me.

She didn't tell me, she said she want to talk to me tomorrow. She just said it was over, I saw it coming tho. She was different, but inside me was fooling myself that it would be everything ok. And that would be everything well again. And how about you?

OP, I need a drink... please make it strong, maybe add poison... I've finally decided that I no longer will follow the path before me... I have long since lost my humanity in order to ignore the pain that defines my existence... I want to just sit and rest...

Thanks m8, could use another. Irish mule if ya please barkeep.

I could use a beer right now

dilly dilly dubs

She was all for me.

Thanks for the good thoughts

I've only felt Love once, and it was to a girl named Makayla. She was the light on the fullest moon, the beautiful glow that lit up the dark. I pined after her for so long, and we only dated for a little while before she told me she loved someone else. I pushed her away and ghosted her, and when she became an outcast, i followed the group and turned my head. I watched her sink into herself as i did, and it was the most horrible thing i've ever done. One day my heart gave up, and she drifted from my mind, and i was a peace for a time.
Then i saw her on the news, she had been beaten and left to die on the street, she had only been saved by a passing jogger who cared enough to call an ambulance.
I went to see her in the hospital, but she was in a medically induced coma. I sat by her side and cried and cried. The doctors came in and did what they had to, and eventually her 'bf' showed up, and we almost fought before i was told i had to leave, but before i did, one of the nurses asked me if i was her husband, i told her "No, just an old friend" and she said "Well, I don't know who she must've been fooling around with, but we found this in her jacket pocket."
It was a picture of us together, hanging in the woods.
If i was given the chance to do it all over again, i would do it again, just to see her smile again.

I will never forget you, Makayla.

Im not the other dumped guy, but im kinda in the same position as you were.
My gf was and still is my bestfriend, but i feel like she doesnt feel it like a serious relationship tho. We ve been together for a year and we havent get the things sexual yet,she doesnt want to

sorry for delay.
see for drink.

I write these threads because in some weird way it fills a void in my heart that was left long ago.

Well fellas, i have 8-9 minuets left as i write this.

It's been a pleasure being your host.
Thank you for choosing Feels Cred Forumsar.
I look forward to seeing you next week.

Cozy little place, OP. Sound.

If you only could know how this thread is helping me... Thanks op

Life is an eternal Enigma that will always haunt all of Mankind. Depression is just one of the many followers of the sadistic demon that is she.
I spent my whole life wishing and waiting for others to notice me or give me the slightest of attention, in a way i guess you could say i was dying.
I was dying to find a girl.
I was dying to find love.
I was dying to get a job.
I was dying to settle down.

I spent my whole life dying, instead of living.

What should I do? Should I talk to her? Should I just don't meet her? Should I try to be friends?

Good bye friends. We will meet again, i am sure.
But for now, fare thee well, and remember,

There is always help for those who need it most.
OP signing off.

nice trips bro

Tell her you're sorry, tell her if you could do it again you would, and you would go through the break up endless times if it meant being with you for just one more day. If she doesn't feel the same, then apologize and tell her goodbye.

That's a nice tip bro. Thanks