twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, they lost.

Yes.

ideologically, no.

Wrong about what?

yeah they put their symbol wrong way around, silly germans

About not killing enough jews

Yes. This thread needs to die.

Right about everything, just couldn't finish.

Are they?

Nein.

Germany had excellent healthcare and animal rights laws. Same about the whole genocide thing.

That depends? What is enough?

wrong in trying to start a ground war with Russia before capturing the UK, yes

This

They were so right!

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

I don't know why neonazis are in love with the nazis. There are other authoritarians - who were just as big dicks policy-wise - that didn't lose as miserably as them.

Please answer my question.

well they destroyed Europe and systematically killed millions so yes

All these retards praising Nazis are dumb as fuck. you wouldn't love the Nazis if you were the ones getting bombed and suffering

Being 'we wuz kangz' autists obsessed with people being the wrong kind of white is pretty wrong, yes.

All of them is enough. Every single one. If that's not possible, then enough of them where most of the culture, tradition, politics, and general jew ways are forgotten and never practiced again. Like a worldwide version of what happened to the Native Americans.

As a white Anglo Saxon/protestant law abiding male with a career I wouldn't be. It would be great for me. A world devoid of degenerates would be wonderful.

damn you are truly epic bro.

the Anglo saxon world was against the Nazis you retard. They were bombing the UK every night.

And then once the Nazis lost and were going to be punished, they all killed themselves like pussies.

anime nazis were 100% right, irl nazis were 15-20% max

They bombed the UK because their prime minister didn't negotiate a treaty with Hitler you dumb fuck. So of course he started bombing them, doesn't matter if your own kin is there, they've defected and become the enemy.