Girl advice thread

Girl advice thread
I think I have mastered the art of relationships and banging girls. They're a hard book to read.

If you need help with a girl or a guy post it here and I'll give you advice. Your choice if you wanna take it.

inb4 you go on Cred Forums you don't get girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic not related obviously

All right, I'm in a relationship with a great chick that's super fucking busy now . The relationship is also going to be long distance now after being physically together for a good while. Do I stick around?

>inb4 she's cheating. She's too busy to cheat or have any sort of social life

What are women attracted to in guys? Is it looks, personality, masculine traits and physical features? What is it?

there have been times that i wanted to talk to a girl but cant because she is with her friends(girls travel in groups) is there a way to have a one n one conversation?

How does she act towards you?
Do you trust her on her own without you?
Is the long term permanent or will you guys eventually be close distance wise again?
Most importantly though do you think she's worth the time and effort you're going to put into it?

I'm currently in a situation that might turn into a long distance relationship so this one will be easy.

I'd cum in her

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

There's a girl that I've been desperately in love with. She and I flirt back and forth all the time. At one point she was saying stuff like "you're such a great friend, etc" and so I kind of feel off the radar, because I was pretty sure I was friend zoned.

A couple of months go by with minimal contact, and out of the blue she sends me a long text essentially asking "Are we ok? Did I do something wrong." Tell her that it's just been a stressful and busy, and that we're good. Start texting her more regularly because I feel bad. Something has changed now, and I'm not completely sure what it is.

She'll propose that we do an activity, and the quickly say that we should do it with a group, but then seems distant when I follow suit, and organize group things. I don't know what's going on, nor how to proceed. I'm a senior in high school btw

>How does she act towards you?
Same as always, friendly, happy to talk, I'm just not very high on her list of priorities right now with school, work, and other projects
>Do you trust her on her own without you?
Yeah, and I know her tics well enough that I think I could catch her if she lied
>Is the long term permanent or will you guys eventually be close distance wise again?
We want to close the distance, but we're from two different countries
>Most importantly though do you think she's worth the time and effort you're going to put into it?
As long as I'm not the only one putting in effort, I think so. We get along super fucking well, even after the whole honeymoon phase. We crack each other up all the time and she's the most level headed girl I've ever been with. No stupid fucking games. Only issue is that we don't really share interests and she is a bit ambitious

Obviously girls like different stuff externally in guys.

Women are attracted to how you act with them whether you are talking relationship or just a fuck.

3 things are my main go-to's.

Confidence. Most important trait you need to have. Shows the girl she doesn't intimidate you (even if she does) and I mean what girl wants a guy who's scared to talk to her unless she's interested in losers.

Ability to make the situation natural. From Tinder to bars, hooking up can be extremely awkward and if you make the conversations completely natural and fun, it won't feel set up it'll feel natural.

Humor. If you make them laugh (obviously not the whole time you're with them) then you'll get what you want out of them. Telling a funny story is a good way to go with a girl and if she doesn't laugh she's definitely not interested, unless you told it weirdly.

This sounds like my situation, but reversed in that I am super busy and she is in a different country etc. I am having a similar issue.

She sounds like my girl completely man. Stick with her and ride out the wave, if it turns bad though just know it wasn't the one for you.

My ex got a job offering in Cali and leaves In a week. We tried to both suggest the long distance thing but she ended up dropping the relationship because she was afraid of losing feelings, which kinda sounds like bullshit. So a week after we broke up she calls me late at night drunk and high telling me she's regretting her decision and she might wanna give it a shot. Should I even bother with her or just move on with my life?

Bring some friends, hang out with the group with your group and single her out and let your boys handle the rest of them. Make sure you let your boys know which one you're after though.

Tell her the truth, if she says she's not interested there is nothing you can do to change that. Forced relationships never have gone well and never will go well.

cool thanks

I was going to break up with my girlfriend because she suggested that she might be going away. So I can see where she is coming from. However, breaking up is a big decision and anyone who takes it that lightly is not as serious as you are about the relationship. Bitch will probably cheat.

Do you think i could maintain the friendship if after I tell her my feelings?

Yes, if she denies you just say you were thrown off by her flirting awhile back and that you're glad that you guys are square and that you think you could be friends. She already knows you want her, trust me girls play A LOT dumber than they are. Also, not going to tell you how to live your life but if you're around her as a friend you can never move on.

Hope I could help a few of ya, girlfriends coming back from work so I'm gonna spend time with her instead of being on Cred Forums.

Kik is bethlehemanon, hit me up if you need advice

What do you mean playing dumber?