What should I do about this?

what should I do about this?

dip in lemon juice and sprinkle with salt

yeah... no
did put a tiny bit of salt on it to dry it out but it didnt help

Assure it that just because its flesh has been ripped a bit, you still love it.

I'll try but its been 3 days since it happened and no sines of healing. cutting the tip of my finger off to avoid infection and losing the whole finger is looking pretty appealing.

how are you taking a picture of your finger in the back of a cop car

thats the underside of my mouse mat. it had breadcrumbs on it from my 2am snack but I still have a little pride so I hid the crumbs

Looks pretty deep; you're not gonna heal that shit in 3 days.
When I was into rock climbing, shit like this was commonplace. Most people just suck it up, but since you're a little bitch, put a 70% isopropyl alcohol patch over it and secure it in place with gauze -- you'll forget about it, then depending on the injury's depth it should be back in no more than 3 weeks.
If its still there after 3 weeks you're gonna die from cancer, thank God.

all i wanted was a scab so that I could feel like it was healing

Step 1 Neosporin or whatever disinfectant you have, alcohol will hurt like a bitch, if you are a man use alcohol.

Step 2 this is very important due to blood relationship and the fact that the finger looks white you must do this so you won't catch niggaritis: finger your mother's cunt if she is not available go to the next in kin: your father's asshole, if not sister, if not grandma, if not grandpa etc.

Step 3 you must finger a gerbil in the following way: lay a svastika on the floor made of salt, put candles in it's corners, while fingering the gerbil you must say "Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu I choose you" this is to contain and trow back the voodoo on the nigger jew that made you do this to yourself by mistake.
Pic related

alright, trolling aside dude.
peroxide and neosporin the bitch and wrap it up with a band-aid or whatever. tomorrow take it off and let it air out.

can I just use scotch?
>pic related

You really shouldn’t have cut the outside skin, and yes you’re a bitch

never tried it, but alcohol is alcohol and that looks to be about 80 proof or more which is more than enough to be a disinfectant and clean it.

thanks I'll finnish the bottle while I'm at it

It may kill some bacteria, but no way disinfect anything, just wash your hand with soap that little booboo op got is nothing

I was worried about infection alright, not the pain or its size

what's the story here op

burned it, it blistered, i picked something up and it popped

use a clear alcohol you fuckwad, darker alcohol has natural sediment and impurities in it that can still cause infection.

3 days is nothing for that type of open wound. id panic at 1 week if no sign of improvement. if you see redness appearing like an outline get to doctor for antibiotics + get disinfectant and keep the fucker clean. antibiotics shouldnt be used for more than 4 days in my opinion on this.

disclaimer: not a doctor or anything medical degree/schooling.

too late now

It's not deep at all. Just a bandaid. It's literally a scratch