Is animal abuse degenerate?

is animal abuse degenerate?

Yes.

No.

Absolutely. As is abuse of a child, the elderly, or the disabled. They can't fight back and that makes you a micropenis beta male/ flat ass beta female. If you wanna fuck with someone/thing, make it fair.
>tldr don't kick a puppy. Kick a bear.

>chopping down a tree makes you a beta male
u wot

It degenerates the animal, not the person

If you're doing it to feel superior to the tree, yes

So if you aren't hurting defenseless things to feel superior to them, then it's fine?

no but it is homosexual

that poor doggo :(

yes animal abusers need to be killed.

Thats different. Trees don't count as they are not sentient beings.

They're still living beings. Why does sentience matter?

Yeah, it is. What a fucked up question. Low quality bait, asshole.

A tree is a tree. How the fuck can you feel superior to a tree? By living on planet Earth, you're literally breathing in its semen everyday, giving you allergies.
Your allergies are STDs from the trees.

Then your father should have been killed for raping your mother and having you

A dog is a dog. How the fuck can you feel superior to a dog? By living on planet Earth, you're literally breathing in its dander everyday, giving you allergies.

when did the society becomes so dumb? we can play enjoing the mutilation or suffering of animals to explore our feelings or the animal guts. play is all about learning. like a cat play with an insect to killing and play but no eating. the society becomes less and less animal and more and more .. i don't know. idiot?

Wut

>society becomes less and less animal
Of fucking course retard. We're human and we know we're animal so we can resist doing retarded things. You're an actual tard trying to sound edgy

Yes, its cruel to the animal and can also indicate the nature of your treatment of people

Republicans are the only animal it's okay to abuse.

i killed many frogs, ants, spiders, and some street cats as a child. also opened some dead birds and a sheep. I know i will never do it again, but no because it is forbidden. just because it doesn't no call my attention anymore. I am a normal person who a girlfriend and friends and no psycho. As you, but without the animal idiotness. Totally harmful. Even interested on haunting. but if i need to kill a dog I will not cry or commit suicide xd

Nice trips faggot

imagine being this out of touch. probably bait anyway

people doesn't kill each other because the legal este for an eye thing. Wich protect us all. but.. what can an animal could do to us? out of sense this new world. you Grandpa wouldn't care of this as a child. go ask

Die somewhere

There's good degenerate and then there's bad degenerate. This is bad degenerate.

Anby abuse is shitty, but animals are lesser beings to humans and to abuse them just because we're superior and because you can... that's just cuntish.
Animal abuse is fucking nasty shit.

if you really enjoy abuse for abuse you are quite dickless.
but abuse for curiosity is interesting. but if you get stick on that is no different from getting fun eating crayons or slides.

EATING A FUCKING SLIDE
?

Gotta get that iron somehow

if you feel superior abusing animals. you are a bull. bulls are emotionally damaged people. but abusing animals for learning or made a great joke is VERY OK!!!!!

Yes. Next Question...