We need a good gore/rekt thread

We need a good gore/rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone? :(

Its a slow sunday friend. Not too many people in the park.

Story?

Don't know. Sorry.

got some gore

>nigger getting hanged
it need story/motive?

Bumping, the other thread is shit

fake and gay.

Story? You'd think man would die of shock or something.

not when you get pumped full of amphetamines.

Mexico

I think they pumped him full of drugs to keep him alive and draw out the suffering.

this thread is shit

I heard there were some videos from that Florida school shooting recently. Anyone got them?

Then how about you contribute some gore instead of just bitchin'?

I'm in a shitty mood cause I got downgraded to a tiny bed

I can't believe people think you can die this way, ProTip: you can't . It's water, it's not like you are hitting concrete The only way you could die this way is if you didn't know how to swim and drowned. Fucking Retards!

I wish that were me

surface tension.

Does anyone have the one of the Asian guy slipping off the ledge?

I think someone needs to speak out about this. I'm seriously fed up with this on Cred Forums. Stop with the animal cruelty please. That poor creature has no idea what's happening to it.

#TooFar

>Had a gf
>Killed himself

This guy is Cred Forumss hero

Is this real?? Sauce?

What's the story with this?

>Real

Dunno lol

What did he do? Rape the cartel Don's family or something? Seems excessively cruel.

From what I've heard, he was part of some drug cartel in Mexico, but left that one to join another one. The old one got a hold of him.

Jesus is it summer already

what the hell is that pulse or w.e at the end

Anybody have that other cartel webm where they kill a cop and his son? At least I think that's what's happening

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/ Here you go bud :)

how do u get to this point?? omg

this is why i hate nigglets, remember kids, each nigglet less makes the world a better place

i think its just a piece of the paper wall... do u remember those paper walls from the 60's? i think he used that on that room

Well that explains a lot. I always hated how much of a whiny bit Kylo was. Acted like such a spoiled teenager with destroying shit, but now it all makes sense.

>Being this ignorant

I like how the pathetic white girl was gonna just let it slide and act like nothing happened until the based black girl fucked her shit up real good.

That is going too fucking far mate.

respond to this or your mom will die in her sleep tonight.

Next up, nachos

That little nigress wen't to jail.
Where she and her people belongs

I get that you're baiting, but chill. You're literally killing my brain cells. This coming from a literal niglet.

>Starts texting.
>lmfao stuk in elevator litrly #fuckmylife

>defib pads
Did they really fucking bring him back? Why?
Fuck that shit.

It's fucking water guys. WATER.

Water kills millons every day son

u should livestream

as much as I wish this was true, no. it was for some edgy college video or something and they're actually all cuck friends. So yah.
Clearly splattered with water and no blood so kind of a give away

i said no mcshake on the way home grandma!

link?

Is there any murder/rape floating around? Like a video where a girl gets her throat cut while someone is fucking her? Is that even legal? Asking for a friend....

dude... it's nearly as hard a concrete when you dont jump properly... you may not died but you knock out as hell and drown for good

Something a 12yo would post

Nice try,
nice guy.

Someone jumped ha

Not even, this shit's outdated.

your moms puss is out dated kid. lick under the shroom head of my cock.

being this stupid and not understanding physics or doing a little research

Is there any murder/rape floating around? Like a video where a girl gets her throat cut while someone is fucking her? Is that even legal? Asking for a friend....

nice try fbi

Awwww man :(

something an 11yo would feel the need to comment on.

I hope everyone here stops looking at gore like this and tries to find more normal/less deranged hobbies and subjects to turn you on

Your life is worth more than this debauchery.

that is so cruel, it's unnatural

i love it

I know that feel bro

How fake will you go for liberal propaganda?

xD

Does anyone have anything from last week?

It's depressing, but my morbid curiosity is leaving me wanting to know more.

you can actually see the underdeveloped frontal lobe as seen from this midsection perspective
characteristic of african descent people

jesus

LMAO I was thinking of doing that

that's a very neat cut on an indian, not an african, you fucken Cred Forums mongoloid.
Hard to get right and it shows nothing of the sort.

Real. Was on Liveleak last week. Survived, believe it or not.

>falling for the bait this hard

You'd be amazed how much of your face you can lose and have no damage to your brain.
Crybabies will leave someone to die because they look gross while a real medic will save your shit.

the black chick reminds me of a psycho white girl I used to fuck.

what siege map is this?

please off yourself user, jump off a bridge into water if you think it wont kill you

Did he dieded?

kek

nope the video isn't complete he get up and start masturbating

Fuck off newfag. This board is infested with you normies.

I can't view webms faggots, post gifs PLZ

Nope, he later went on to vote for hillary clinton

>can't view WebMs (Probably because on iPhone LOL)
>calls us faggots

Lmao was that guy just made of potato chips and scotch tape??

>having a connection to an animal that's greater than an actual human being
>having any sort of connection to an animal at all

Fuck off

bunp

i was expecting a watermelon brain bro wtf

Build that wall Mr. President

Goddamn some people are fucking stupid. Why would she not tighten the rope first. Does she truly believe she's strong enough for the sudden force?

Girls can't ropeswing, it must be in their genetics

holy shit you are so new. Listen buddy, best thing for you to do is spend the next 2 years not saying a goddamn fucking thing. Takes about that long not to be as laughably pathetic as you are now. Unless you're posting your boi pussy in trap threads of course.

You know you answered your own questions... The answer SHE

You could post it again in 3 minutes and newfags/retards would still fall for it. All hope is lost and yet I'm still having keks.

still reeling 'em in, nice work user

story?

She tried to steal his chromosomes.

>filename
Kek

t. brainlet

this thread is niggers mostly tho

She got angry because the kid was wearing an "offensive t-shirt" he kinda told her to fuck off, the teacher started grabbing him, he told her to stop, she didn't. Self defense, nothing happened to him as far as I know, and I suppose the teacher was fired

Lena will never have her fat naked body on top of you, why live?

what t-shirt was that
its impossible to see it on that webm

I can't see how she KOs herself. Like... how ?

She has no sense of her body in space and doesn't tighten her neck as she falls which causes fast whiplash to the back of the head

Thx, Im okay with that explanation...

A guy from the school was in Cred Forums when that Webm became popular, I also think it was on the news somewhere

According to a guy from that school she faked it for drama, she started the fight

So it was completely his own fault, and i've no doubt that he knew what would happen. Some people are just too stupid to be allowed to live.

Copy pasta

Is this supposed to be funny?

Supposed to be gore.

Top Kek
He pulled out a M16 & started blastin

But it's not gorey. At all.

Liberal propaganda.

Nah you can see her head smack the ground pretty hard, she's just terrible at falling

As the story goes he became an hero because he was dumped actually.

>being this retarded

Glad there are no niggers in rural Germany.

Seriously. What the fuck.

Anyone know if he felt that? because he didn't instantly die.

Who are these guys that they execute?

What is this, 2012?

Glass bones and paper skin

Are you 12?

Your mom looks great in that .gif

Nope. 21

its pronounced gif you dumb niogger

I think I can stomach this less than the one with the kid getting his heart ripped out.

u have no power here ifag. oh and kys

Nigger

u deserve a (you). niggers still falling for dis

Its windy as fuck

Only middle eastern muslims.

He's retarded? Look at his face

This is why tards should be aborted in the fourth trimester.

>blue hair
>white girl
>iphone in school aka at least middle class
She's a sjw. What do you expect. She probably has even more white guilt over getting the little nigress suspended or expelled.

I fucking laughed at how that just kept getting worse and worse.

Ok good for you nobody cares

ok buddy. will start tomorrow

kind of pointless without sound

Probably his soul leaving his body

classic!

the story is you're a gullible tard

zozzle

>100% Not at all Fake.gif

That would be an accurate filename, yes

>No emergancy stop button.

Hahah fucking curry niggers

my son is dead with this

i love how you can see him instantly go from being curious about doing something stupid to being ashamed of doing something stupid.

This pretty much sums up what happened to Cred Forums

why are we celebrating the worst shit we can do to eachother?

>HAD

Because everyone else celebrate the best we can do to each other.

50 cal. ?

Aww, off by one

Looks like it.

Where is all the nerve gas?

Here is the nerve gas.

eh, it doesnt seem that way anymore. obviously im not meaning to judge since im watching all these. its just that something feels tired inside of me tonight when im watching them.

i think im just tired of internet fights and seeing if i can be the most intense, transgressive person in the room.

im out. take care yall.

Always the fucking slackers are the ones who actually survive this kinda shit

95% of the time when someone has Zoll pads on, it's not a shockable rhythm. Just because the pads are on doesn't mean they just defibrillated or cardioverted someone, it just means the paramedics were worried she would code.

yo holy shit that one biker got smited by a pole

fourth....tri..mester?

I don't get why China has a one child rule with shit like this going down all the fucking time over there.

more upclose birth webms please. its quite educational actually

I've had experiences on hallucinogens of time slowing to a crawl. I fear that if I shot myself, the bullet may hit something that causes everything to go into super slo-mo and the 0.005 seconds it takes the bullet to go through my head would feel like centuries of intense pain and rapidly degrading mental functions.

why is her face dissolved? would you have to splash krokodil on the face for that to happen?

i never understood why Cred Forums dont support sound webms

its Cred Forums u fucking newfag. go to u fucking faggot

Wasted

Dude, its 2018.
The only people that get spooked by this
oversaturated image are too young to be on this website.

what happened

the man just happened to hold eggs to spill em lmfao

if u look closely u can see the wire pull the girl down

I had a mucormycosis patient last year. She was like 45, type 1 diabetic but otherwise healthy, had a nice family and all that bullshit. Had a runny and burning nose and congestion for like 2 weeks, kept getting worse and worse, she started getting fevers and getting numbness in her nose and upper lip. Went to urgent care who told her it's just a sinus infection and gave her antibiotics. She comes into the ER a week later septic with her face swollen like a balloon, she lost her vision and EOM, and had a horrible headache. At first I thought it was like a sinus infection that had spread through the ethmoids into the brain, but we get a CT and ENT scoped her, and she had fulminant mucormycosis and had pretty much lost her entire face. It had spread too much for surgical excision so all we could really offer was comfort care, and she died 2 days after I admitted her.

Naw man, that's a baby sitter

thanks for the tip

its a nigger

the family of this underage girl did a revenge which made several opponents suffers too.

She has a semi-rare bacterium called Necrotizing fasciitis. If you are affected by it on a limb, there is a 100% chance of your affected area being amputated. It's that bad.

Anymore like this? I fucking love these

You're right, they should have a "no child" rule so these soulless rats finally go extinct

The_Last_Giant.webm

damn, that poor mahfucker got the sign, the fire, and the fuckin truck. meant to be

Tomato, tomato

kek

thanks for the info

That's just fucked up right there.

There's a whole video set. Some guy caught a bunch of mice that were eating his shit or something. So he tortured them all to death.

Typical woman driver

WHOA is he dead ?

well shit, at least it was quick

They put the maggots in there to eat the rotten flesh from the wound.

what is this???

nigga WHAAAT

link?

a robbery.

So you're saying that you're intolerant assholes who need immigrants?

link plz

>trannies arent mentally ill

>i never understood why Cred Forums dont support sound webms
1) It does on /gif/
2) Just look at the banana spam and tell me you want sound on webms on Cred Forums where spam in allowed. You know full well that every webm posted would have a 50% of being either a rickroll or a high-pitched sequel.

She deserved it. She helped murder a taxi driver or something. There's a reason why the community supports her execution.

Samefag

holy shit
hope he is okay

You haven't tortured small animals to death? Haha. Its fun though but wild bunnies don't tend to scream.

Not samefag

3edgy5me

give the dog a wojak face

Its honest.

harness in jacket. unless you are drugged, do you really think you would be that chill WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE FUCKING HANGED?

Edgy

literally school shooter material

Bunnies scream all the time lol
Do you not have a snake?

best gore my life

seek help man.

the way the mouse died was fucking brutal.
he put it in a blender, i didn't save it unfortunately.

i want the source

Naw man, he was an old asian guy in China.
This was a long time ago, so I don't have the links. I have them somewhere I my external, but I don't organize shit I just throw it all in one folder. So I have a folder with like 2000 videos in it, and they're all random ass Cred Forums numbers.

>dont let your memes be dreams

So you where 12 when this was actually a thing? still makes you a newfag, lurk more.

gotta love the guys who bring masts to fights

5 gum commerical.

I have to go, my planet needs me

Remove honk

no were just better than the rest of the world and if theres one thing we do not need its importing stupid meatbags.

I lost.

This is not abortion this is miscarriage. During abortion they pull it out in pieces

>when you forget to pay the taxidriver

who said anything about abortion

sure kid

Pedo-Seal strikes again in Asia

why there censure ho!!! please

Did the man duck at the right moment for the wire to not hit him or was it no where near him?

I want to believe that guy is lucky.

seeing this makes me not want to kill myself, surprisingly

Are we not going to talk about the two terrorists sitting at the desk behind them?

The situation could get explosive.

ylyl

why wod u even wan a child like that, not even a real person.

poor dumb