Is it weird for a mid 20s guy to buy an ice cream? I really want this

Is it weird for a mid 20s guy to buy an ice cream? I really want this

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O8LIqGfuvQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck would that be weird

That pic looks awesome and delicious. Now I want some too.

Cos adults may see me eating it and think "hes a mad child" or "pervert"

No. Why would it be? You're just buying a delicious treat that is enjoyed by people of all ages

No ice cream is delicious! Just don't hang around the shop like a creep if your on your own.

mid 20s guy should not care for such things

maybe dont lick it seductively while looking at children in the shop you fucking mad child pervert

imagine being this insecure about your maturity

>Implying Id lick it near anyone
Would hide in the bathroom and ear it but may be weird if someone sees me going in with it

>k "hes a mad child" or "pervert"
>"pervert"

>Not just getting the icecream and driving back to your nerd cave like any other normal fag here

Shit, user, go treat yourself.

Well there's a difference between eating an ice cream cone like a normal person and eating it like a pervert. Just don't lick it while menacingly staring at a kid, and you're alright.

dont make a big ass deal OP

>driving
Still on my Learners

no homo

yes
if you eat ice cream over the age of 18 you WILL be arrested on child molestation charges
happened to me, I'm typing this with prison internet while big barry increases my anal circumference

I'm 31 and I make ice cream at home once a week during the summer.

Why should you care about ice cream? It's not like the diaper fetish.

just do whatever the fuck you want and fuck everyone else

Icecream is awesome...

No. But you are a faggot for asking.

Mid 20's and on your learners? Did something happen or are you like 17?

this is what you're really after op

Now I want an ice cream

There's an ice cream place in a large shopping center here.
So I usually grab a waffle cone and just people watch as I eat it. Then go home

This is the kind of thing where I wouldn't have thought either of those things of you until you said something
Now I think you're projecting insecurities and shouldn't get icecream because you actually are a creep.

No icecream for you.

I was too depressed to get it then no bully :/

.. wtf mean

Bitch I'm 35 I still get a cone at McDonald's every now and then. You're making it weird.

Hey faggot you're on Cred Forums we've all been there. Maybe it's time to take a break from the perversion though, it's showing

Just because you don’t have legs doesn’t mean you have to walk on everyone else. Limblessfag.

Well thank god I didnt browse Cred Forums in 2009

Stop being this fucking insecure. People will find you fucking disgusting and repulsive for it. I already feel hatred towards you just reading that post. STOP BEING A PUSSY.

Wish my Old Lady had this picture in her mind more often

I'm trying so fucking hard to decipher this comment kek. Are you saying that maybe I'm projecting insecurities about projecting my own insecurities?

kek, I didn't understand either

I’m saying that you don’t have legs, and if you’re going to act like you do then don’t bother.

Oh. I mean, they aren't strong legs but they're stronger than OP's.

>Set up a Meetup group only for men
>Design a kickass member jacket
>Mandate that members shave bald, get really short hair, or maintain badass facial hair
>Get together no more than once a week at the same ice cream joint
>No one fucks with you when you get ice cream

Being an adult is realizing you can eat icecream whenever you want, but choosing not to so you don't get fat.

>not jerking off together on the ice cream at same time next to a pic of a hot fb girl
You dont know how to have fun

You seemed to have missed the point of growing up and getting a job.

Now you can buy whatever the fuck you want, whenever the fuck you want it.

And fuck what anybody else thinks.

But what if you actually are a pervert or kind of retarded though?

"no legs to stand on" implying I'm also a creep and shouldn't really be giving advice. I think it's because I showed an esoteric understanding of the issue, and that user sees it.

Lick it while looking seductively at women. Show them what's up with your tung.

Op here, i was actually asking, because I am a child pervert and wanted to know if it’s obvious

Op here. This guy is a fucking liar. I am a virgin, autist and like to jerk to Margot Robbie. Be nice

Op here, I only jerk it to loli and little girls. Don’t listen to this fucking asshole I need to get my story out here.

OP here, is it weird for a mid 20s guy to lick ice cream off his bff's dick?

Peak fucking autism right here gents.

Only in the way that winning the lottery is weird.
Also that sounds painful for his dick.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O8LIqGfuvQw