Long distance. my gf took these photos for me after her friend came over. what do you guys think

long distance. my gf took these photos for me after her friend came over. what do you guys think.

looks like she just had some dick

She should shave

looks like she just finished banging her friend, user

also, checked

her vagina is usually a bit loose from time to time but thast what i thought too

She looks is lazy. FFS, shave that shit. N_A_S_T_Y

You should probably send her a photo of you balls deep in some prostitute then dump her, just to be safe

If it is normally a bit loose, then that could just be signs of her being aroused

OP, how long has it been since yo last banged your gf?

thanks, i think that's a better way to think about it

I think her pussy is amazing and I'd like to see her asshole.

Youre a beta cuck.

happy to provide

Wow she is nice

Probably not after the restraining order kicked in.

LOL

LMAO I just got done fucking this slut. Maybe you should ask her what's going on OP. I feel bad for you

Name?

Bofa is my first name

i dont know who is more sad: me uploading theses pics of my gf to fuel my not so secret cuck fetish, or you responding to troll as an internet bull. either way, id prob have a beer with you, wherever you are, good work

ps this is when we had a threesome, and this guy we found was fucking her doggy and i was 69. it was, well, interesting #yolo

fuck i replied to myself

no she should not

Who said I was a bull? My dick is pretty average size I'm gonna keep it real with you

no its perfect

i meant bull as in pretending to have fucked her, etc etc, not in the endowed sense necessarily. i was complimenting you cuz you made me chuckle

another one of her

More plz

this is her friend fucking her, she sent me this while i was long distance. i fucking loved it. any chance any of u can draw something or take a pic or somethign of tribute so i know u guys have seen it

>Not knowing what bull means
GTFO 12 year old little cunt