Cred Forums, if I use the Facebook android app to save someone else's photo to my phone...

Cred Forums, if I use the Facebook android app to save someone else's photo to my phone, are they notified and is there a way for them to find out?

Are you fucking retarded?

You're fucked. They get notified for every pic.

>saving copious amounts of mature womans pics
>She got notified
>Msg me asking if I like what I see
>Y-yes
>Fucking her raw nonstop to this day
>Thanks Zucc!

Not unless you use another phone to take a picture of the picture on your phone.

For real? What's the notification look like?

My cock

Same as snapchat more or less
(Your name) saved one of your pictures!
And then you can click on the notification bar to see which one

Screenshot pic
Sorted

No fag

then how the fuck do all the people in the fb/ig fap threads upload original facebook pics? are they just all savages that don't give a fuck

I dont think there is a notification

I messaged the girl who’s pictures I was saving and she hasn’t replied yet...

You're fucked man

Is this okay? Will she believe me?

fuck no, you fucking lying creep.

what the fuck

that's impossible!!! what version are you using?

Why not? Shall I word it differently? I can send another text

You just dug a deeper hole, retard.

i'm using version 6.6.6
You fags never took the time to read all the settings. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU

god I hope Mary blocks you and tells everyone you're a creep

This is some good you laugh you lose material user... congratz!

its probably fake, OPs being a dumbass and fucked himself

Dude you fucking dumbass lmao. Do you live under a rock, everyone was freaking out about ths shit years ago hahahhaahaha this is your own fault for being so stupid, now mary knows you are a creep

No she won’t, I’ve been getting really close to her recently. Maybe she’ll find it kind of romantic that I took the time to save all her pictures and that I’m thinking of her

thisisb2018.jpeg

Good bait op, I laughed

You just ruined any chance you had with her, dumbass.

Conglaturations.

This can't be a thing. Seriously though are all the women whose pics I saved gonna find out?

>getting close with her
>first text message

right...

No, they are not "gonna find out"

THEY ALREADY KNOW

C A N T C U C K T H E Z U C C

I usually try and call her. Would rather talk in person or hear her voice

Guys this is a serious thread. I got de-friended the other day by a girl I used to fap to all the time, and whose pics I saved! Since I got de-friended I figured that must be why

you're a fucking creep

You went from the cute friend who is always there to help her to a creepy stalker, you have 0% if you are an ordinary joe.

Nigger just make a second account and test it

What have you done?

You guys can't seriously tell me you don't save the photos, you go to the facebook app and fap there? I can't be the 1% who saves them.

>>acts like a creep
>>Says he is not a creep
You ded user.

IM DYING AND HOPE THIS IS REAL LMAO

YOU KEEP MAKING IT WORSE.

This thread is balls, op you dumb shit

why is it balls? is it because there is no such notification?

She didn’t believe me for some reaso

NO. IDIOT. LOL

YOU CONFESSED TO BEING A CREEPY SHITLORD FOR NOTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've saved thousands of photos and never once had a message from anybody regarding it. I'd be expecting "why did you save my 11yr old girls bikini pictures user, you sick fuck. I'm reporting you to the cyber police and the state police"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At least post the fucking pictures b8lord

bait >

Thanks user, needed a good laugh.

Where in UK are you, why are you still awake saving pics of some chubby slut.

I don't even care if it isn't real

why not post the photos here so you can erase them from your phone, from time to time someone will post them and you can be guilt free when fapping to them

What can I say to fix this? Fuck I’m panicking so much

She’ll tell all her friends and this will get out,

YOU STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH HER. TIME TO CHANGE SCHOOLS DIPSHIT

quality bread

Can there be more answers like this? You guys know what I'm talking about right? When you're on the app and touch and hold the pic and hit save? And what is this?

Have you actually deleted the photos? You do realise she gets a notification if you don't delete them. If you upload them to here, we can store them for you.

ask her for a friend pass, remember her all the times you were there being her beta pet. Ask her if she would be happy knowing she will ruin your life. Guilt her into submission.

Just tell her you deleted the pictures like she asked you to, then ask her if everything is OK now and if you can hang out with her again

Send her a dickpic, she'll be ashamed of spreading it/she'll be seduced by it
Either way its a win-win

it's the notification people get fam

fuck it op your life is already over just post pics here so we can fap for you

Yes faggot we know were just not retarded like you. Go the fuck to sleep idiot you have a lot of damage control to do tomorrow.

this

I deleted all her pictures but backed them up to a hard drive I have hidden

its the only way op

if you want to salvage your relationship op... this is what must be done

Shit, don't do that! She gets a notification that you've copied it!

>> :( pls respond

lol

stop fucking texting mary, you creep. you should have acted like chad in this situation and tell her the truth. that you post them on an image board for thousands of strangers to fap to them.

I'm not the user posting the text message pics!! Just a curious user. I'm OP!!

Stop repeating her name. That's just adding to the creep factor

I'm the OP

I think her battery died

No I'm OP!

you fucking moron

i.m op

No, I'm OP!

You better not go to school tomorrow, have you thought about suicide?

Is she on WhatsApp? Skype? Do you have her Snap? You should try messaging her any way you can to see if everything's cool.

Guys I'm so serious does it give a notification or not??? Stop fucking trolling me

OP why don't you give us her number so we can explain what really happened? user has your back

yes

i wouldn’t mention that rn, this is a super embarrassing moment and he may just do it. don’t kill your self, man. just switch schools.

this

I think she went to bed. I tried calling 8 times on skype as well

I'm not the user posting those texts!!! Just be straight up with me!!

You lost me user, no one can be this stupid.

There is no notification. You can sleep tight. ;)

there was a little bit of me what wanted to believe this was real but the 8 calls scraps all of it

Im 90% sure there is no notifications, this fag is hopefully, and probably, faking it

omg theres this girl who posted a sexy cosplay sailor moon pic and I wanna fap to it WILL SHE GET A NOTIFICATION IF I SAVE IT???

Not on facebook

You're just now catching on?

Thank you anons

Just google it

if not facebook then where?

I googled it and it says no but then this faggot posted this

yeah, i wanted to believe. im bored here user.

All of this could've been avoided if you had just make a dummy FB account with to download your own pictures to answer your own question of there not being a notification. oh well, nite nite

for the love of Cred Forums I'm doing this right now

Thank you keep us posted faggot

they're lying. you're fucked.

Just tested and no it doesn't

Well played, user.

Cocksucker

nooooo u for real rn?

faggots