you are not alone

Fuck this sis "panties ;)"
incest is Disgusting man

OP said it was his friend's sister you moron

Op said stories you fucking autists

This guy gets it

thank

bump the thread then faggots

My best friend of 9 years has me stay at her place all the time, specifically alone. We dated for a bit in high school, broke it off because reasons. So she goes to work early in the morning and asks me to go sleep in her bed (with her dogs) after she leaves. More often then not I find a wet pair of panties within arms reach of the bed. I like to think that she leaves them there for me on purpose and it makes me cum buckets. Here recently she had a long weekend off and I was over there. I told her I was going to shower before going to bed and she jumps up and says she needs to go to the bathroom before I hop in. When I start up the shower and look around the bathroom there's a nice pair of soaked panties sitting on the very top of the pile of clothes. At this point I think she knows what happens when she leaves me at her home alone and this was an open invitation.

I just wanted to lurk but autist always have to be told what to do

you can't ruin that

I really don't want too, at this point it's kind of fun to think this but I have a feeling it's just a coincidence. She's fucking gorgeous as a nice 7 or 8. I wish I had some good creepshots of her.

At my gfs dad's house while GF and her sister are going to see their mom, gf asks me to take gfs sisters launder out of the dryer and throw it on her bed, I do that, then find so many of my gfs sisters panties laying on the ground, no one is home, they have white cream on them, smell so fucking good, (my gf sister is hot af btw and is torture to me) cash

dub dub give me grub grub

Wife and I spend the night at a buddy's house. We go upstairs to hang out and invite his sister to join us. After a while I go downstairs to use the restroom. I come out and notice his sister's bedroom door is cracked open. I go in and see a pair of her panties and take them. I go back to the bathroom and rub my dick on her toothbrush. When I get home I bust a fat nut in them and throw them away. This is the second time I've done this. The first time was another friend's sister

Does he get a prize for double dubs?

>be at house of girl that I love but doesn't love me
>get moderately drunk and go to bathroom
>see that she keeps her dirty laundry in there, get an idea
>later when we go to bed I sneak in and find two pairs of worn panties, with pussy crust still inside
>use one to furiously jack my dick into, hold the other over my face and inhale like a drowning man coming up for air
>cum buckets into the crotch area, wipe it down and hide it back in
>literally only regret was that I didn't swipe a pair to use repeatedly

well, i think you have to look to her movements, to be sure

Rookie mistake

Wow I've taken so many pantys I don't know where to start . My girl doesn't own a pair I haven't busted on . I don't think she even knows . I work nights so when she leaves I usually go to the hamper and grab them , then run them through the wash (no soap )and put them back in her hamper . Ask me anything ...

will you tell her??

Nudes of her please

Why would I tell her?

>staying at airbnb
>cutie host lives in, 7/10
>"hey user, im gonna be out late with some friends, make yourself at home"
>wait 25 minutes for safety, lock the doors, go into her room
>searching everywhere for anything interesting
>laptop is open
>no password
>search everyone on laptop for anything
>mostly just singing videos and a film she made for a contest
>nonudes.jpg
>at least theres some dirty undies and bras
>jerk off
>cum in toilet and flush
>never got caught

Don't have much on this phone , sorry bro

Nigger nips

the first time went a lot like the second. was spending the night at a friend's, I woke up and no one was home as they all worked Saturday morning, I go to his sister's room, look through her panties, pick out a pair I like and jerk off into them. I took em home and washed them to jerk off into them a couple more times but eventually discarded them

This makes me so upset and jealous.

Unfortunately I just moved in with my girl and had to make the tough decision to throw out my 10 year old treasure trove collection so she wouldn't find it once I moved in.

>Still had the thong i took from my ex the night I lost my virginity
>used to sleep over at friends house and steal his sister's used dirty ones. Over the course of 5 years I probably took 10 of them
>various other whores throughout the years I'd just steal them after sex and when they went for them them next morning pretend like they must have gotten lost
>even had an ex girl I told about my fetish and she would randomly give me a pair when we would go for coffee

That was the life

Good talk anons

thinking about stealing my sister's next..

This man
Right here
Revived a thread on the brink of death

No such thing