Was born in 91, so I have this weird question for oldfags. Where boobs just non-existance in the 80s and beyond...

Was born in 91, so I have this weird question for oldfags. Where boobs just non-existance in the 80s and beyond? Were all women really flat chested as fuck or was that just what was allowed on tv? Also wtf was with the hair?

Hair was actually cool, big shoulders, women jackets, track suits and will smith were the actual problem of the 80-90s.

Look at 80’s Playboys for your answer.

>track suits
>a problem

pick one you uncultured swine.

There were boobs. Loni Anderson, Farah Fawcett (OK that's 70's though), Dolly Parton were all boob icons.

user's got a point man. Just let the dream die

Never.

You ask about boobs, and show a photo of the cast of "The Facts of Life". Dude, Google Tootie from that show and she was packing some serious Tata's.

>Where boobs just non-existance in the 80s and beyond?

Goddam faggot learn how to fucking spell

Were boobs just not existent?
Fuck go back to school

You just gotta let go user. You can't live in the past. It's not healthy. Think of the kids! Their afraid to approach you.

I've heard it said it's from all of the hormones they gave farm animals to make they grow bigger and faster, that translated into the food, which made everyone fatter. I dont know if that's true or not but because everyone today is fat the fat goes right to the ass and tits.

Ol' Joe was dyking hard

Yes. Yes, exception: Elvira. Hairspray was a novelty.

Lol

46 year old geezer here

The shoulder pad thing of the 80s and early-to-mid 90s let shirts hang weird, so seeing titties was more difficult.

women had more boobs back then and they were natural.
the hair as super cool, and much better than nowadays when every woman is trying to look like a fairy or sthg with long shitty hair that looks like it was glued stiff
the only thing that didn't exist back then is the myth of femal orgasm, and no one would care about "satisfying a woman" when they had sex.

It was a golden age

Also : best music decade since the 1930s

Let me tell you about a time they called the 1950s son . . .

Dude it was even worse than all that , those shirts had actual shoulder pads. The 80's were weird.

I'm listening...

>Dolly Parton

Most people believe the post code boob wars started in 1943 with Hughes movie the Outlaw, featuring Jane Russell's titanic tittays.

By the 1950s virtually every movie featured a woman with a major rack and a low cut dress. It wasn't until the mid 1960s that flat chested waifs like Mia Farrow became popular.

yep. when I was young, anything above a B-cup was considered pretty big.

It blows my mind when I see asian girls with D cups or bigger these days. it must be the diet, when I was a kid they were all flat as ironing boards.

Big hair was 80's. 70's was curled-ends hair. Styles changed every decade, though I think most have been tried, and nowadays anything goes, as long as it doesn't seem too obviously from any era.

Boobs. Hm. Big boobs have *always* been popular. Heck, even the Kama Sutra specifies big breasts as desirable.

But you couldn't really *buy* big breasts until the '60s. Neither the technology nor the social acceptance existed. So look at Playboys from pre-80's and you see almost all natural, and many very large. Movies... look up Russ Meyer - you will not be disappointed.

The '70sd had a spate of feminism when small boobs were touted as desirable. That didn't last very long. One nice thing about small boobs: a girl is usually self-conscious about them. So if she willingly shows them to you, she's putting a lot of trust in you.

>Mia Farrow
Oh yeah - forgot about those. Twiggy. Goldie Hawn. But then Raquel Welch, Sophia Loren, Edwige Fenech, Kitten Natividad, Uschi Digard...

The 80’s.... fuck my life.
>androgyny
>womens equality ie: dressed like men
>cocaine
>no #metoo bullshit
>parents were all partying so we did whatever the fuck we wanted
>Bob Marley was still alive

Priscilla Barnes from Three's Company in the early 80s. This was in the actual show.

Sophia was late 50s - early 60s. The 70s were mostly B cups like Farah Fawcett. But there was always a spot for a blonde with big milkers.

Fucking Chrissy, hot and dumb as fuck,.. fuck

We had some golden goddesses in the 80s.

...but Yeah, the hair and makeup were awful. Broad shoulder clothing. I don't miss much.

the 80s > all