Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not mental illness

Said the fagest of fags

wow, that's a great joke.

and this is a great thread

The pic is full of useful information for you to ignore, before you skip away to put on a dress and eat shit, before untold numbers of innocent people die from horrific diseases thanks to your selfish indulgence in your mental illness.

mental illness was invented by freud so he would have an excuse to molest his daughter and get high on cocaine, faggotron5000

Sure is a wall of bullshit. Just admit you saw 2 dudes kissing once and it grossed you out. That's the real reason for most homophobia.

Oh, whats wrong?
Did daddy touch you in a bad place when youre young?
Being gay doesnt matter at all

Uh huh, nothing morally or psychologically damaged about guys thinking they're girls, chopping off their dicks and dying from HIV, taking innocent straight people with them. Freud just wanted to fuck a child

mental illness it is

Why do you care if gay people wear dresses and die of diseases. You clearly don't care about them.

I legitimately only hate it because of the ferocious prevalence of disease. 2% of Americans are men who fuck men, yet they make up nearly two thirds of HIV diagnoses. They're absolutely riddled with disease, and this recent fashion of shit-eating isn't going to help much, is it? Maybe it'll spawn HIV 2.0, it'll be airborne, and the species will go extinct thanks to your selfish insistence on celebrating your mental illness.

Jesus Fuck
You must be fun at parties

One bi guy and the entire species is at risk right now. As diseases mutate, it probably won't even require that. You're RIDDLED with diseases of all kinds. It is absolutely fucking revolting, dangerous, and a clear sign that your bodies are simply not meant to be doing what they're doing.

So don't fuck them. And if HIV was going to go airborne it would be in Africa where it ravages among all sexual orientations with no medical care to stop it.

And what's with the shit eating thing? Is that what you think gay people do? Did you learn about homosexuality from this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM

>One bi guy and the entire species is at risk right now.
The nazis will ride dinosaurs once more!!!

What if I told you that one bi guy exists and the species isn't threatened by HIV at all.

Like, i dont like guys, but, women just dont cut it for me anymore, they bore me

help me get a job as a paid shill op
[email protected]

>HIV
Yeah right, and the earth is a ball

Diseases mutate. Keep filling the world with gay bowel syndrome, syphilis, HIV and guys who believe they can become girls by chopping of their dicks, and a new strain, or maybe a new disease entirely born from the latest faggot fashion of... god only fucking knows what, and eventually it'll bite back.
Also, I'm not religious, but incidentally, I think the bible was probably written by some extremely intelligent people, and that they had good reason to condemn this vile shit.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

>2% of the population
>accounted for 70% of new HIV infections in 2014

Whatever dude
One day
They are gonna be the majority

It's just the masses screaming at a minority fetish they don't like. Like furry hatred. You just hide behind an excuse. Admit it just disgusts you. Nothing wrong with that. I'm disgusted by fat people, but you don't see me whining about it.

I don't know what to tell you other than the fact that this is a legitimate fear I have. Gay men are CRAWLING with diseases, and are becoming increasingly insane.

Have you had non marital sex?

As if you know any fags
You just believe anything FOX news throws at you

Are you aware that you can be attracted to people of your gender and never have sex

which still makes you gay

which makes homosexuality not a choice

Yeah. The risk isn't so ludicrously astronomical as it is among gay people. I'm not proposing that people become saints, but when there's such a painfully massive disparity it'd be stupidity to ignore it and pretend there's not a problem.
I'm in England, don't watch Fox, hate Cred Forums but for that one post, consider myself very liberal and if you weren't such a danger, I promise you I would not give one single shit. Where will it end? Guys legally becoming female because they took hormones and got bags of silicone shoved in their chests? Would I even be told if a 'girl' with whom I got involved was in fact secretly a disease-strewn, mentally ill, genitally-mutilated man in a dress?

mental illness 100% confirmed. Which is fine, if they want to keep living under the delusion of the disease that afflict their brain, to ignore all evidence to the contrary and say "ignorance is bliss", then that is their choice.
What I can not tolerate is the poisoning and corruption of impressionable young minds and how the fact being gay is meant to be some wonderful thing that makes you better than everyone else.

>The risk isn't so ludicrously astronomical
No, motherfucker, if you didnt marry or decapitate the chick, then youre going straight to the pit
>Guys legally becoming female
Chill, man, look, im not a fag, but still, drags really weirded me out, eventually, i didnt care anymore

And to answer your question, bro, this is only starting
One day, man, woman, theres not gonna be a difference

>One day, man, woman, theres not gonna be a difference
Ridiculous. Chop off your dick, put on a wig and a dress, take synthetic hormones, Inject your chest with milk and force feed it to a baby, have a test tube baby shoved up your ass, do whatever the fuck you like... no man will ever become a woman, no woman will ever become a man. End of.

>One day, man, woman, theres not gonna be a difference
No more than a daffodil will become a tractor. Absolutely delusional.
Check out www.sexchangeregret.com by the way, for testimonials from previously mentally ill men who thought they could become women, then realised that all they'd done was mutilated themselves and rendered themselves suicidal.

No, man, you misunderstood me
Cosmetic surgery and sex changes are fucking terrible jobs nowadays
Eventually in the future, theyre gonna be a field day, so, born a woman, changed three times, nows a man, it wont matter
Besides
What is a real man anyway?

Those are only some people, that doesnt account for everybody whose ever had a sex change

I'm not even going to engage you in this discussion, it is simply fucking stupid. Just because a man wants to become a woman and because surgery/medication furnishes him with some kind of simulation, does not make him a woman. I'm not going to discuss that painfully obvious fact, it's too utterly puerile.

The new HIV infection rate has been decreasing for years. By 18% between 2008 and 2014 according to hiv.gov.

No man, fuck sex changes, who cares
The real question is
What constitutes a real man?

No but it's a substantial percentage, and more often than not people saying such things aren't given a voice.

Yeah, great job, it's only several thousands of times more likely now that you'll get all manner of horrific, life-changing/ending diseases if you're a faggot than if you're straight.

So, the problem is that trannies dont have a voice?
I thought thats what you wanted

Go ask a prostitute if shes really clean
Catching that stuff is easy as fuck

Then wear a condom.

No, but it's one of the problems. Extremists from the left and right cause fucking untold suffering by their insistence that nobody should be allowed to speak. The truth is lost in all the confused fighting. It seems to be though that a huge number of idiots who chopped off their dicks, then go on to kill themselves upon realising that they're still male.

Gay males massively, near-immeasurably are more likely to be infected not just with HIV but with most STD's. Suicide rates and hospitalisation in general is also massively increased, as is alcoholism and drug abuse, a history of sexual assault, and mental illness.

Then politicians are the issue
Not trannies

I know a shit ton of straight like that
That doesnt mean any side is worse

Politicians just do what they're told, and the majority are screaming at them to be left-leaning. I think it's because the majority of people are ignorant to the fact that gay males are spreading disease like wildfire. If one day their kids or loved ones get HIV, and they learn that it was almost certainly thanks to a gay/bi guy somewhere along the line, attitudes will rapidly change. We'll see some kind of homocaust.
I don't blame politicians, I blame extremist members of the public. Right-wingers cause fags to feel oppressed, which presumably causes them to want this retarded shit even more, to push even harder. If they could just explore their sexuality without fear of repression of any kind, they'd quickly realise that it's a retarded dead end and stop feeling a need to out-perv eachother.

See:

That was...
Boy, well, id love to stay and chat, but no matter what i say, youre so thick, youd never even try to see my point of view
So, later
Get fucked in the ass with a dirty dildo

K, please try not to kill too many people. Or is that selfish of me to ask?

>It's very rainy in Britain
>Oh yeah? I went there once and it was sunny! Check mate!

Tell that to faggots. Try explaining it to 'Bug Chasers/Gift givers', who actively attempt to spread HIV.

Heh heh heh. Fucking cissy boys.