This is Anthony Borges, 15. He used his body to hold a classroom door shut...

This is Anthony Borges, 15. He used his body to hold a classroom door shut, protecting 20 other students inside as the gunman fired through the door, hitting him five times.

> what a badass

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/11/opinions/daniel-shaver-shooting-opinion-gagliano/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he a nigger or he jest shot up black n blue

and he still managed to catch a case...

also, checked

>tfw you realize the cops there to finish the job

And they're still arresting him.

Cop prolly thinking "ill shoot him latter" haha cause cops killing black men meme.
Seriously though the kid is a badass %150

F

Shame he'll be completely bankrupt from the medical bills

>police have guns to stop crimes
>didn't stop the crime

why do police have guns again?

Well now we know that Black lives matter, as human shields of course

To shoot innocent unarmed fat guys in hotel rooms edition.cnn.com/2017/12/11/opinions/daniel-shaver-shooting-opinion-gagliano/index.html

and blacks in the inner city by the hundreds .

STOP RESISTING!

Also, holy shit, someone calibrate the A-line already!

I think america and other countries (random acts of violence happen in eu too, its just less exposed) should look at society as to why these people do these things.

Usually the school shooters are outsiders that are bullied for years and develop mental issues. They often come from broken homes.

finally found one of the good blacks out there

aim for the jugular

this is what men will do for pussy lol.

MGTOW forever.

You know what could have also helped? If the kid didn't have a fucking assault rifle.

>trips checked
also great use of my tax dollers

>>what a dumbass

There, i fixed it for you.

he could have done the same thiing with a pistol or a shotgun
kys

He didn't, he had a pretty run of the mill semiautomatic rifle. Most rifles are nowadays, as are most handguns.

>You know what could have also helped?
if teachers cared enough about their students to keep people from shooting them

Good news! He didnt have an assault rifle.

>
Conservative fantasies are some of the most pathetic and dangerous on earth. Most of the conservatives I know willingly admit they fucked off all through school. It shows.

Ah yes, every teacher knows the Care Bare Stare. Subdues a gunman in seconds.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS WAS ON REDDIT GET OUR NORMALFAG

At least they know what gender they are. Once you master that we'll talk.

54 million people killed in the 20th century by various governments that took away guns

damn...you win.

you count them all yourself faggo?

To enforce the law not to prevent crime

As soon as I bring up how governments turn to population control is when liberals start deflecting every single time. It's okay kiddo, someone in the population has to be a complete fucking retard, it just so happens to be (you).

Congrats, you deserve a retard award! The fucker didn't have an assault rifle. It was just a standard semiautomatic sporter based off the AR-15, and he easily could have killed just as many people with a truck of peace or a homemade pipe bomb.

He could've killed more if he stole a truck and ran it through all the kids after school.

us vs them you fucking pathetic faggot

good stuff

Trucks of peace are still be best choice. That inbred amerimutt could have run down crowds of people after pulling the fire alarm and getting the kids out and get on the ED scoreboard. He was a faggot for being so unoriginal.

still a nigger, but i love some niggers

make sure you fuck the punk's dead body afterwards

Lol stupid nigger acting like a slave

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

i know a bunch of nigger democrats are going to shit up this thread, so i'm not going to read it, but just post this here.

>4% is justified
that's not a lot man

So here's a question that's been stuck on my mind. Why didn't they wait around the corner in a doorway and grab the gun? I figure they have a lot better chance wrestling a gunman than holding a thin-ass door shut. Hell, you get more than one person in on it and you have a much higher chance of success.

like spongebob but black

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SLAVES WHITE PEOPLE KILLED? THEN TAKE IN ACCOUNT THE POPULATION DIFFERENCE AND BLACK TO WHITE RATIO AND GET BACK TO ME.

two wrongs don't make a right, user.

This is the end of the line for you. You, and the rest of the pencil dick aspy shitheads like you. Your dumpster fire president will be impeached soon, Pieces of walking talking feces like yourself will be seen for what you really are. Meaningless, pointless human garbage. Goodbye.

this is a legitimately good person, regardless of race

Homemade pipe bomb...
Why make a homemade pipe bomb when you can walk into walmart and buy a gun?

They don't sell grenades unless you consider that one Galaxy phone a bomb.

Ehm, reread my sentence, maybe english isn't your strong suit.

I never said anything about buying a grenade

The cuckold vibe is strong in this soyboy.

>nothings going to happen soyboy and Trump will win another election, stay mad cuck, stay mad

What annoys me about that picture is that it's not like nobody has tested that scenario before. Do you know what happens when there's a 'good guy with a gun' in the room during a mass shooting. It takes him a few seconds to work out what's going on, then he fumbles drawing the weapon, and by the time he's in a position to do anything the shooter has already hosed down the room with bullets and moved on. There were two cops at Columbine who exchanged fire with the shooters, to zero effect. Can you imagine how useless a middle aged English lit teacher with a 9mm in the bottom draw of his desk would be?

Meanwhile every other civilised country manages to avoid mass shootings by simply not having free access to guns.

He was never getting credit, he's a nigger

I hate how the media has to hero up people who get shot. Panicked kid slams door shut, probably other panicked kids banging on door to be let in, but "he did it to protect others".

Fat coach blocks path of bullets to kids behind him, "he shielded them with his body"

Fagot posts youtube, its about "standing up for kids against guns" and not about getting rich from the number of guaranteed youtube hits .

Good thing he was black.
Too bad he lived.