Voyeur/Overheard Thread:

Voyeur/Overheard Thread:

Share your wins. Greentext welcome. Looking more for voyeur sex. None of that bathroom creep shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce?

I'm half expecting a video like this to pop up of me and my girlfriend, we tend to not close the curtains

Found it on a thread like this a while ago. I wish I knew the original sauce

Shes into showing off?

no girl actually masturbates like this

i have to secretly record my own shy wife :(

this is peenkay tang.... shes a canadian model, she was one of the topless girls playing basketball in that seth rogan north korea movie

I recently got dumped and I'm in the phase where every fucking thing reminds me of what I don't have anymore. This shit is killing me.

these threads always fade and die...

No one ever contributes

i have once or twice

What do you got?

got up to take a leak and saw friends fucking downstairs after a party... you know it

Greentext?

>wifes best friend and hubby came over for party. they crashed the night. we were all wasted as. went upstairs to bed. wake up at 3am to take a piss...hear grunting... peeped downstairs to see her legs in the air and him pounding away quietly. filmed for a bit with potato phone, went back to bed happy. and hard.

Haaaaa this is your work?

boom!
thats it. fun times

You have the video?

somewhere, yes

Please share

I love overhearing people fuck. I have a couple stories if anyone is interested.

Story?

too big sorry

dropbox or drive link?

sister - captured from a clock cam i placed in their room. Thats her and her husband. I don't fap to much else anymore than this collection.

Keep going!

Holy shit. Go on... Any video?

Niiice who is this?

r/gjn08er0

girl i fuck

nice. her toes curl!

How do I view this?

unfortunately the cam isn't great in the low light, i got some better ones at other times just not with me right now.

its volafile

girl i fuck

Did you take this?

You are the man. Ive had that screenshot for a while

thanks, glad you like it even though its potato quality

Story? More?

Sorry ! No more fuck :(

her vagina looks so weird

yep

another thread fades away :(

Thank you brothers
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI