Anyone else kind of feel sorry for him?

Anyone else kind of feel sorry for him?

I don't get the sense he fully considered the consequences of his actions. And as a result, will unlikely be granted pity and fairness (even when compared to other past shooters).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-MUM2GV8hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's crazy
On the one hand i do feel sorry for him because he's got a medical problem. on the other hand he should get immediate death penalty because there's no place for him in society

I kind of feel sorry for EVERYONE who goes to prison in America. It's an awful and barbaric system.

I wish they would have shot him in the face. No trial, no fame, no media circlejerk for 3 weeks. Just lights out and the country can move on.

Pity and fairness?
He is going to die.
Either by execution or assassination.

He most likely wanted to die by suicide by cop.

But he chose to murder.

I wish I had known him I am sure I could have kept him from doing this shit.
But again he made his choice and now he is going to die.

I want him in my bed to cuddle him.

>I don't get the sense he fully considered the consequences of his actions.

"Hurr durr I murder 17 people, then go get a happy meal at Micky D's."

All the more reason to execute the fucking faggot.

>I wish I had known him I am sure I could have kept him from doing this shit.
What the hell makes you think this?

No.

Once you shoot up a fucking school you've crossed the line where I feel sorry for you. That line is way waaaaayy back there.

Fuck that guy, fill his lungs with molten lead and let him drown in it.

Not really. I blame him and the FBI for what happened.
I am not naive enough to believe any type of FBI reform will happen but it’d be nice.

>gets called retarded a few times
>decides to shoot up a school

undoubtly very exagerated but a few bullies and an expulsion is no reason yo shoot up a school. if i was one of those cops arresting him id beat the little cunt.

No, killing high school people with great future is just fucking sick, also he is 19

This OP is obvious trolling faggot

I feel pity for him...
Pity we failed him as a society. He could have gotten proper treatment.
Now we have to execute him through the back of his skull, Lenny style

Fill OP's lungs with molten lead too then.

People joked about him being a school shooter then he gave them the punchline. Ain't so funny now is it? The only thing I feel bad about is he's gonna be waiting a long ass time to get executed.

I wake folks to reality all the time.
Help them to make better choices.
Everyone can use a friend with a decent moral compass.

He needed an actual friend.

If I was there with my buck knife this whole situation would be reversed.

Can't blame someone for something that ultimately isn't under their control.

He was born into a society that was shitty to him, so he was shitty to it. He made a choice to retaliate, so now he will die in a society that doesn't tolerate it. No emotions either way.

feelings are neutral.

m or f?

He was probably the kid that had no friends because he though trolling on-line was fun. You know... the kids that would mutilate bugs and critters, back before the internet.

> Buck knife vs AR-15

Lmao dream more about taking down deep state hick faggot.

Fuck 'em, he's an asshole. Life's shitty and you hate it? Well so does everyone else, you pinheaded cock breed. Take yourself out if you want to leave early, but it's shitty to take others with you.

tl;dr If this kid was anymore inbred he'd be a sandwich.

You just don't shoot people. This should be one of the first things you learn as a person.

Yup

Fuck no, the world is overcrowded enough with worthless people like him taking up space and wasting resources. The fewer, the better.

>picturing whole situation reversed
>nobody is killed
>17 people are miraculously spawned into existence
>police and the news head further away from the school instead of driving towards it
>the media makes a point to avoid mentioning this high school for any reason
>instead of the school getting messed up and blood getting everywhere, instead the school becomes more clean
>mass chaos instead becomes an extreme moment of tranquility

So..many..warning..signs

youtube.com/watch?v=x-MUM2GV8hg

This is not on him. this would have never been more then a fantasy of his without the AR-15 he bought because gun loving fuckwits think 18 is old enough to get your hands on an assault rifle without getting any sort of training or checks.

Ok. yall wanna keep your AR-15's so you can think you can overthrow the government. whatever. at this point i really dont even want to try for a ban because bubba would get all pissy about how he has to stop being balls deep in his sister for a day to protest.

How about requiring a gun saftey course and psych eval for anyone buying a gun? get your card saying you are not insane and know the safety rules then whatever buy your assault rifle.

He’s just a kid. Terrible. Feel bad for the whole lot of them.

directed by christopher nolan

His mother died of the flu in November and that further destabilized him past the breaking point. She was fine, went to the clinic, was rushed to the hospital, and then died soon thereafter. It was all very sudden. Then only 4 people attended her funeral. His neighbor said he told them that completely broke what was left of him

No
Eric and Dylan I feel bad for but they are still evil
But that ugly mother fucker is a bitch wished he died

Must have been a delusional kid. 19 is young.

Once he was arrested for doing a school meme and taking 17 lives there is a rude wake up call that he got himself into the kind of trouble you don't come back from.

Delusional is the perfect word so is young. There goes political rhetoric about his mental illness.

He is never coming back. That persons gone.

Underrated comment!

sorry for him nah, he did good work as far as im concerned.
He was even known for being harassed and ostracized. msm constantly telling white male kids they're worthless and should be considered second class citizens.
"oh how could this have ever happened, how could we ever have seen it coming. wah wah"

Neck yourselves, I threw a party in the kids name. Small one few friends, it was nice.

Honestly, yeah. Don’t get me wrong, he deserves what he has coming. However....1) his life sounded absolutely terrible. 2) he cried out for help multiple times and should have been stopped. 3) obviously had mental health issues. 4) should not have been allowed to buy an assault rifle. 5) He’s probably gonna kill himself

kek

No.

Could have been a fine thief.

He killed 17 people. They should form a firing squad of 17 people and have them shoot him. While he's in jail waiting to be turned into Swiss cheese, he should have his name replaced with a number.

When I read posts like in my head, all I hear is the Charlie Brown teacher “voice.”
Anyone else imagine leftist fucktards who have no fucking clue what the fuck they are talking about like that?

An AR-15 is not by definition an assault rifle.

I think we should keep him around for scientific purposes

All he did was shoot 17 tide pod eating faggots and cunts... I don't see the big deal. This generation is cancerous.

Yeah you’re not going to teach retards that.

No but I'll keep repeating it so I can watch them reeeeeeeeeeeeee

They do hate being told they’re wrong.

he only feels bad cuz he got caught you dumb fuck, don't try to sympathize for him.

Where's the buck knife in this story?

how come? it's not like he did it spontaneusly even if voices told him to he had a long time to consider the consequences of his actions and he still went through with it, so therefore he should be locked away from society forever

Used to make PB&Js for everyone - no crusts too.

I mean, there were several warnings. Dude was sane enough to think it through. Don't feel sorry for him, idiot

Everybody does.

The United States has been full of guns for well over a century. There have always been a butt load of guns in US but for generations nobody did this kind of shit. Only the fucked up kids of today and the previous generation had to do this crap.

It's not the guns. Guns have always been here. It's the kids. Maybe it was your parents fault and maybe it's some product turning you all into autistic faggots who think it's OK to do this kind of thing but don't blame the fucking guns. Go look in a mirror or look at each other.

I just love how the americunts are killing each other

Well, we love doing it so it sounds like a win-win to me. We get to kill each other and you get entertained.

What's not to like here?

We love how the Muslims are beheading/shooting/running over you all and raping your women.
So it’s fair.

And another delusional foreigner! So you think your country is better?! LOL what shit stain of a country do you come from?

Behind nearly all stories like this, there are unanswered cries for help, unchecked reports of bullying/harassment, unheeded warning signs, and unloved souls just trying to hold together until they finally snap...

What they did is unforgivable, but they're not the only ones responsible. All those good people out there, who are all too happy to put them on blast on the news after the fact, did nothing to help until it was too late, and because of that, people are dead...

I don't feel sorry for people that kill others. I do feel sorry for the person they used to be, who died just before the attack...

M

I chuckled

I don't give a fuck. Everybody has problems. Life is unfair to every fucking person in this world, and nobody deserves a goddamn thing. If you decide to murder 20 people you deserve anything that can be thrown at him. Publicly draw and quarter him. I bet school shootings go down.

reading comprehension check failed

What if he didnt really do it? No released confession no eyewitness testimony only the kids hearing gunshots. The first day the whole story read veery strangely

his mother died in the past recent months... still not an excuse, their is no excuse for shooting a school up

He needs to be cut in half slowly, longways while hanging upside down.

I love how compassionate leftists are.