Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLcmAwBJgng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want snu snu.

Fuck fucking niggers.

libtard spotted cant meme

>starecat.com

kys immediately.

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Cred Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Cred Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

52 images into a YLYL and not a single funny banana? You have lost your way, Cred Forums.

this entire thread is a challenge not to laugh at, trust me, go give it a read. and a bump for good measure.

Hot oc

I want to pyeong her Chang

Please don't feed the troll...

Requesting the picture of Eddy sweating like he saw a nice pair of titties

well done user... you catch it in just no time

Good

Too big

i know that gay blowjob

for you

Lost

What the fuck is wrong with you

the naked guy WTF!

Lost

welcome to Cred Forums

anyone have that bj png?

Can't be real

Rollin

niggeroll

cfexdswzq

Rool

Quen-mar-shon Washington?? only a nigger would have such dumb name

Roll

kek. redittor gets cornholed by a jigaboo

rollie

Niggarolling

wait a second, I know this gay blowjob!

Roll

Quinsicious Washington

> Starecat
Fucking kill yourself libtard faggot

roll

roll

Yes

It would be 10x better if the he attacc one was him beating the fuck out of the mom

Has a point fuck the banana guy

>speech 100

Rolling

rolll

Oh siht I can finally become a rapper

what a champ, should definitely an hero, but a champ nonetheless

kek

roll

wat

dude holy fuck I have a pic of someone from the carls jr laker meet up too

>7160
Nelmarondo Jones

Ur mom

Rawl

i have another too

postinnn

Wow he's just a little guy

I've had that lakers pic for years glad I finally got to use it. Don't remember where I found that at but it was a fucking gold mine

yee

What's his ACTUAL height?

>that face

Typical Lakers fans.
All you need is an Asian and you good

5'10"

no idea. cant be more than 5-5'2 tho. dude looks like wojack too someone needs to shop pepes face over the girls n sad wojack on the guy

kek

nigger faggot

>starecat.com
I think I'd rather have an ifunny watermark
Also it's a ylyl not a cringe thread

roll

roll

Jamtarondo smith

that is the best reference to Requiem for a Dream that I have ever seen.

>0
I bet he got some of that hot sweet pussy

–◬
◭ ◮

Hi guys

Reply to this post if you want a blowjob from a random beautiful stranger.

Ps: if you don't reply to this thre.. ad yo&*(* *()&** will di*&U& in (&*( &*(*eep *&(&&(*ight

how in the fuck..
Those eyes...

WAT

Gimme cummies weird jellyfish thing

–◬
◭ ◮

rollin

i was in that thread, seems funnier now

This got me.

it's an edited picture you newfag

kek

typical jew

I felt bad for her until I saw the earlobes and nose piercing

Roll

triggered

>visiting one last time
my sides

i dunno but lost

What the fuck. Lost.

roloi

Nice image quality. 110% readable

fucking triggered

Roll

RolI

roll

You're trying to view it in mobile mode you mong, it's perfectly legible if you view in desktop mode

Might as well

KEK

that's a cute boy, I would make him my wife
>that's gay
ok

lost

lmao roll

Lost

I'm up to a .38 now

i have nothing to lose and everything to gain

Every time I shoot myself with a 9mm I get put on the shelf for months.

Any tips to develop strenght?

Rollin

Eat Shit Fag

roll!

Lost

nigger

True alcoholic got the shakes...

Trips!

rol

negroll

roll

Roll

roll

Again

lost

you have become le ylyl saving god user

>▶
YE BOY

The fuck these models look that they should be in an Aphex Twin music video

You just gotta keep getting back on that horse

Ok fine

rell

Roll Nigga

Roll

Fucking awesome.
He's like Mr. Miyagi.
This is actually good clean fun.

Ah fresh meme with twist, i liek

Losing for minutes at a time, tears rolling down my unnigger face, still haven’t read the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=lLcmAwBJgng

i don't get it

He'd've been using a glovebox if that was highly radioactive.

would super appreciate a blowy from a sexy, not-my-wife type

Part of the end of the fuse must've done that. Poor bastard, black powder is expensive.

good god

Nicolas Cage, man.
Tippy-top tier flick for him.

>last panel isnt despite your directions

Or you could just go to the local pharmacy and pick up all the necessary ingredients for dirt cheap. Used to make my own for home movies all the time. It was fun having pyro friends. But yeah, seeing that black powder go to waste made me bummed; at least we got a bit of a laugh from this dude's video.

Triggered me, god damn I hate retards!

Lost

Dino?

SEETHING
what a cuck

Roll

rollit

Post recipe or you're lying.

Imma try some crack, The crackhoe is smiling atleast

Steve Buchemi a cute

ever tried a meme?

Brown get

How american's build computers.

oh henry rawlins

ayy lmao

▲▲

roll

▲▲

It'd be funnier if it was you. Fucking edgy little penis blister

rawlin

Rolled

Rollan

That is 35+ years old

>32 MB, 300x300)
mayo as a thermal paste?

roll my name sucked before

heheh xD racist jokes :3 so fun :p

Salt peter, sulphur and charcoal.
Charcoal you can just make on your own.
Easy peasy.

>Permalshon Smith

roll for negro nominclature

Woll

>9529
Perius Johnson

Periius Williams

Row

that's the guy that post bananas

euthanize retarded people

I.C.E.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement

He's implying all the illegals ran off once they saw the hat.

roll

Nice, thanks user. I'm going to look into the proportions. Good stuff.

ynyl

R9ll

Roll

fff

loved the cancer banana startoff

roll