I'm bored as fuck doing cocaine alone, listening to music...

i'm bored as fuck doing cocaine alone, listening to music, already cleaned my room and have nothing to do before i go out in an hour. talk to me Cred Forums, keep me company on my journey.

also general drug thread

where you gonna go in an hour?

ever tried making crack?

are you a time traveler from 1987

Get your shit together. Woudnt you be mad if you died and become some kind of ghost that can see all the stupid shit you did in your life and then compare it to who could you be?? Treat yourself as a person you're responsible for and grow the fuck up.

to a bar (by mself since my friend isn't getting back to me). it's gonna be dead as fuck, being a sunday night and all, but it's still better than sitting here alone.

lol i've actually considered it, but that's a rabbit hole i really don't need to go down. i've already got kind of a problem with this shit, me and my buddy can go through a quarter in a weekend.

i do believe my higher self is looking down on me shaking his head, and i'll have a lot to answer for when i do my life review. but that's the point, we're all here to learn and grow.

Man, I just don't get the appeal of cocaine. At no point in my life have I ever felt the desire for that much energy.

easy there buz killington

bored doing coke...your doing it wrong.

i suspect i'm adhd but it really gives me a chill feeling, albeit i'm very talkative. it's a relaxing drug for me (except for the comedown).

any suggestions?

Cocaine sucks, ima stick to my cuban coffee.

Last time i did 3 bumps and I got back home and was just awake all night. I had an exam the day after that that I was supposed to study for but I ended up watching Seinfeld all day before passing out at 6 and waking up at 3 am on exam day

Yeah see I just smoke weed. It gives me a nice chill feeling and there's no real comedown. I just go to sleep and then wake up the next morning and go to work.

Well, then LEARN AND GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA GET TO 50S THAT WAY?? DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU HIT 30 YOU'LL SAY 'AW YEAH IM A MORON I SHOULD CHANGE LMAO' AND YOUR LIFE IS GONNA MAGICALLY SOLVE?? NIGGA CHANGE TODAY OR FIE YOUNG AND DUMB AS FUCK. FUCK YOU

n-no
smart man.

bores as fuck, while doing cocaine.

congratulations. this is the epitome of American problems.

dead bar is kinda fun on blow, its your private lounge
start drinking if you aren't already, then find yourself an activity, i.e. video games, gun cleaning (personal fave), drawing, darts or throwing stars if you have them, or practice karate with your couch cushions

fapfapfap

i used to be 420 BLAZE IT LMAO but something changed and now it gives me terrifying panic attacks. no idea why it should effect me that way when cocaine does nothing of the sort to me, but i miss it sometimes.

You left out mastrbation.

probably a vitamin or mineral deficiency bro

try a different strain

kek, sounds good. i'll try drawing shit when i get back from the bar, or maybe writing about muh feelings.

i used to love sativas. after awhile they started to put me on edge and i switched to indica which worked for awhile. but now it all fucks me up equally. :/

writing is great to if you're a competent writer, maybe try writing at the bar, it will make you look busy and mysterious

re: masturbation, coke makes my dick soft. it's a sad thing to admit but it's true. and my sex drive on coke is nonexistent.

i like this meme

im smoking this bud right here

kek i might do that

looks pretty dank. what strain?

Does LSD gives ego death every single time ot is it casual? I ate 1/2 of a tab and experience it, a week later ate 3/4 and didnt achieve it

OP here, i've only fried on acid once and didn't come close on a single tab. it just made me really active and giggly, it was a lot of fun but i don't think i'll do it again. ever tried shrooms? i've only done them once too but it was a much deeper, more spiritual experience than LSD.

Lemon kush hybrid ty

Who the fuck do cocaine alone?

I used to do it working as construction but not now.

The fuck is your problem dawg

Never tried them, guess they make you less active than acid

boredom was my problem, i thought coke would fix it.

it kinda depends on set and setting. In my experience, tripping alone usually provoked a more introspective trip than when tripping with other people

its just a different trip, the intensity comes in waves instead of a linear peak and comedown like on acid

if you're bored read charles fort, i think there are audio books on youtube

who's that?

Yo buddy in here with ya.

thanks Cred Forumsrother

someone you should make yourself familiar with Cred Forumsro

thanks, i'll look him up

you're very welcome, its worth it i promise

You should try shooting it it’s incredible but be careful let lol

i've thought about it, but i'm worried about the addictive potential. like i said upthread i already have kind of a problem with it

He's an old timey Alex Jones

No. Just go rob a bank. It'll fuck your life up less

one more suggestion before i check out

>buy nasal spray
>empty out nasal spray
>fill three quarters of spray bottle with saline water
>add cocaine

you're welcome stud

only he was never bill hicks

thanks for keeping me company Cred Forumsros, i'm out. peace and love

Yeah dude exact same situation as you. No re up drinking red wine til i pass out.

Fuck! That's funny

Utah that shit

off for two days, two more bags