White friend posts this

>white friend posts this
>black sub-friend of her's sees it
>literally posts in caps about how she doesn't understand slavery and blah blah blah
Why do niggers do this? Why do they act like the world owes them everything?
Black people were not the first to be enslaved but they act like it

Because it's easier then actually working hard.

This why it was so easy to make them slaves. They're simple minded. Give em a big booty and a ball and some drugs and they are controlled.

Top Nozzle

I dont want to look or sound racist, but when a race does something to prove that they are a word or to be terrible, it's not my fault I'm essentially racist.

I legit get nervous around black people and arabs. They sorta put this on themselves.

>Why do they act like the world owes them everything?
They want more welfare.

they were enslaved longer and harder then others

Cause a nigger will shit his and pants and sit in it. Then blame Whitey for not wiping his ass clean.

>they were enslaved longer and harder then others
No. Africans still keep other Africans as slaves.

not as long and hard
my ancestors were oppressed but it was nothing really that's why no gibs for me

this

I remember when I was in 8th grade and we went outside for a class project launching bottle rockets. I wandered over by the ditch looking for one ours that landed and found a big red bouncy dodge-ball.

2 nigger classmates across the field turned their heads and locked their eyes on it like a fucking tracking computer of a fighter jet. Both of them darted at me and I had just been standing there. They proceeded to try and swipe the ball from my hands and I ended up tossing it in the opposite direction.

Sure enough they went after it like it had been instinctual. Neither of them even said anything. It was like they did this on impulse.

Black here
I don't understand why ancestors are important to my race of why some whites act all sorry for me because some one hit some random dude with a whip over 100 years ago

>Go back to Africa

Many blacks are too poor and stupid to do this. We have to live with the fact that the areas that have been infested by them ate a lost cause.

Maybe a "Go back to Europe" campaign would work?

It's a ripple effect.

You are currently benefitting from the effects of those centuries of slavery

Nig nogs are currently suffering from them.

It's weird being attributed to a time period where my ancestors were still in Czechoslovakia yet somehow slavery and racism are my fault because white.

It was better when everyone just made fun of everyone. I love white insults.

>honky
>jive turkey
>white bread
>whole mill
>cracker
>whitey

I wish we had more fun insults.

No they’re not though. That’s just the narrative. They are suffering much more directly from the welfare state and what it did to the black community in the 60s and onward. And they’re suffering today by their own shit culture and life choices.

And sure we are all benefiting from all the labor of all the Slaves, indentured servants, peasants, serfs, day laborers, migarant workers, etc that have been the builders of most of the infrastructure around the world. Colonization is a distortion of the truth that all people’s have been slaves, all people have been conquered and colonized (usually by others who are more similar than different racially). The trusth is that history has been brutal for all peoples. We all benefit from the sweat and sorrow of our ancestors efforts. Ever culture has a vampiric, tribalistic conquering side. The only difference is that some people are obsessed with their own history and forget to see the bigger picture

Because it's passed down from parent to child.

>Whitey ruined us
>Whitey made us slaves
>Whitey segregated us
>Whitey laughed at us
>Whitey lives the easy life, just because he white
>Just get welfare, get pregnant by a baby daddy and collect child support
>The welfare system exists for us to exploit
>By milking the welfare system, we are taking free money from whitey
>Whitey robbed us from our families, whitey always has nice stuff. Take it from him, You deserve it.
>etc.

This. Exactly this.

Same black here
Same I want to make a real offensive kole without my English teacher getting mad or shocked at me

because the societal effects of slavery are still felt today in american wide spread racial inequality and narrowing the issue down to historical incident ignores the existence of racism in current day society the aspects in which the poster plays a role in the complex which support the perpetuation of it

Just another brainwashed liberal spouting nonsense

*and the aspects

Yep. And when confronted about it, they use the defence mechanism taught by their parents to get out of any situation.

>DAS RACIST

>racial inequality
Nigga pls.
Nothing is holding blacks back, except blacks. In fact society is trying their hardest to accomodate to the gimmedat mindset with affirmative action and other quotas everywhere.

There are plenty of white families and corporations who owe their fortunes to the money earned by slavery. Even if they didn't own slaves.

>shackelford

this.

Thing is, it’s not racist, just the truth. And of course blaming white for their predicament is racist too.

Well, let’s not exclude all the black families, businesses, and corporations who also are benefiting from ancestral black slavery. Hell, while we’re at it, why not include everybody who is succeeding, because they all benefit equally from the system in place. So that means Asians, Latinos, Jews, etc all benefit from slavery as well.

Where do you draw the line, and why are 2hite people the only evil ones?

I'd be willing to say that all American blacks benefit from slavery because they get to live here and not in the shithole of Africa.

Fo real dawg

Because fried chicken.