Just got out of black panther, can honestly say it was the most racist thing I've ever seen...

Just got out of black panther, can honestly say it was the most racist thing I've ever seen. Almost left early cannot recommend this movie to anyone. Was hands down the WORST marvel movie I've ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/16/black-panther-review-great-actors-make-failure-launch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone got his jimmies rustled...

Why was it racist user? (I honestly don't know shit about this movie other than niggers treating it like a civil rights movement)

Yet you jacked off to the Thor movies, didn't you Cletus?

An solid statements about why it's
racist. I mean we never expected it to be anything other than some propaganda pandering to the black community. Tell me what you hated most.

care to elaborate?

good boy

I saw this last night and while I thought it was stupid, I didn't think it was racist. What is racist about it?

Basically the main antagonist Eric Killmonger wants to use Wankanda's advanced technology to overthrow all of the other world governments and get revenge on white oppressors (never directly stated but heavily implied). And people think this is racist.
I don't see how this is racist as that was the antagonists goal, and Black Panther stopped him from doing that. The hero wants unity and the villain wants black supremacy

Now they are fucking with thelatinos.

I will never waste money on watching this nigger abomination.

It was not that good. Except Micheal B. Jordan's part. The end credits were more interesting. 2 hour plus set up for something that could of been a 5-10 minute addition to the Avengers.

All of the "African culture" was wrong, this movie was yes supposed to be empowering which yes it was but they called a white man a colonist, in one scene literally there is a monkey tribe that grunts at another white man to get him to be silent, the main antagonist said he'd rather die than be enslaved like his people.. he was from Wakanda.. who were never enslaved by "whites", it was honestly horrible

>complains about racism
>posts racist photo

You are a moron OP

>still giving the jews money in the first place

I saw it today. Didn't seem too offensive. I was just pissed off by the amount of bald lesbo-lookin' black chicks

All the African culture for a fictional African nation was wrong? How dare those racists!

can someone confirm this is real?

6/10
Villain was pretty good
Soundtrack was alright
Characters don't really develop
Bad CGI
Bad fight cinematography
Weird pacing

to be fair latino's hate niggers more than white people for some reason. It's a big no-no to date a black person in the latino community. White ppl will be accepted generally speaking.

[spoiler] lol [/spoiler]

what does BP want?

why they not turned some side-important nigger into white like they did with Heindall into a nigger in Thor?

yeah, edgar, latino's are all butt hurt over a fucking movie about niggers. god damn, spooks always think EVERYTHING is about them.

(sorry wrong pic)
shit, look this nigger in a nordic story, it doesnt make sense

You can't expect brainlets like OP to comprehend that.

basically Black Panther wants to Stop black supremacy from happening and share wakanda's superior technology with the entire world.

>a big no-no to date a black person in the latino community

lol

>It doesn't make sense
>But everything else about the Marvel Universe makes sense

ok user.

What the hell did you expect?
Niggers. Celebrating some imaginary and impossible version of niggerdom.

About the only nigger thing they didn't cram into that sack of shit movie was a Ferguson Barbecue (a loot and burn fest).

oh ok so were racisct for poining out how blacks r the most racist people everywere and opemly kill white people with no repprecusions

Explain.

ape

And they released it during "Black History Month".
I guess that's to make up for the fact that blacks have no history of their own?

of course, is like calling the "Spider Man" when he wears some elephant costume

I think RDJ should've played black panther and war machine.

jfc nigggers can't count

He doesn't want Killmonger to be a crazy warlord. He also struggles between keeping the traditions and sharing Wakanda's technology with the world to help prepare for threats (like Thanos). That's about it really, the movie has a problem where you can't really tell what anyone's motivations are other than Killmonger's.

lets wait he for the Black Panther 2

wait isnt that wait killmonger wants with the whole sharing the tech (didnt watch the movie just heard things)and what black supremacy killmonger's?

nvm got the answer

That's true though. I dated a Mexican chick and her dad said as long as he's not black he would give me a chance. George Lopez even had a bit about it.

Killmonger only wants to share with black people so they can overthrow world governments

Niggers can't be racist OP, where you been?

You must be an inbred, OP has stated nothing about how the movie is racist, he's clearly butthurt or is just trolling for dumb fucks like you. Go suck your dad's dick idiot.

Niggers can be racist, you dumb nigger.

but if he;s wakandan how did he know about slavery

notice how no-one in the picture has eaten anything. that's the most realistic mcdonlds experience ever.

The real villains in the movie we're the wayandas themselves.

Also advanced civilization.. still has attack rhinos

You fucking dumb nigger, Black Panther is actually one of the most based marvel movies. It also promotes ethnic nationalism and a right wing conservative worldwiew.

dont forget the valkryie was also a mexican or something

Because he grew up in inner city California

Nothing new

Killmonger thinks it's the 1700s and blacks are being abused all over the world, he wants to use Wakanda's technology to conquer white nations and "Save all blacks from oppression" and then conquer the world for all blacks because they are "his people". T'challa claims blacks are not his people, wakanda's are his people, and wakandians are not conquerors, he eventually figures out hiding wakanda from the world only creates more division and wants to share wakandan technology with the world.

how he get to wakanda wayminute

>for some reason
Who do you think generally has to live closer to blacks, whites or latinos?

SJWs are all wet over there finally being a movie about comic book hero that is black

so funny

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

lmao i'm the same color as my bed bath and beyond sheets (white on white on white) and this is fucking most satisfying white insecurity. "OH NO PEOPLE DIFFERENT FROM ME I R SO SCARED"

jesus, y'all is the bitchest betas

His father was a wakandan spy, but wen sent out to the world saw the opression black people were subject to (in the 90s), he had a kid with an american, T'Challa's dad, who was BP in the 90s kills the guy to save one of his spies and leaves little Killmonger in california alone. Who grows with his fathers ideas that black people are opressed and should rule the world.

Oh look. It's that thread for triggered racists. Damned good movie. Awesome in 3D. Yo racists, go suck some black cock and choke.

His dad was a Wakandan spy in California, and he had a kid with some woman, and that kid was Killmonger

I can confirm that it is real bad acting. the rope is loose around her neck. her weight is on the harness under her clothes. basic stage practice for "hanging" scenes.

This looks extremely fake. You can see the way she's hanging that she's held up at her back not her neck

Shit user, you are right!
Shes even from the Fast and Fuck series..

That's what niggers say. It only makes sense to other niggers and SJW's. You know the majority so they think.

Amazing film.

Wakanda is an advanced civilization, but still has mud huts, tribal division, and their government is determined by tribal battle. We wuz kangz

why else would they be worried about her hair, or making sure he sweatshirt was zipped up.

>What is suspension of disbelief
If a random wakandan side character was white with no explanation it would be equally nonsensical.

It's just another shitty Marvel movie. They manufacture these movies with sausage factory mentality.
Americans are so stupid that they fight over a movie and force political messages into every single fucking thing what comes out. Games, music, movies, literature. Everything is about politics and race.
You all are fucking stupid.

Its because they value hard work. And well..niggers

Have you ever met an old black dude? They're the most racist motherfuckers on the planet. Also, it's like you don't think Black Lives Matter exists.

You are trolling, yes? Wakanda was not oppressed because it did not exist. And is it rascist to say that whites are colonists? Have you studied history?

but I guess he wasn't black enough, so SJWs are not satisfied.

Black lies matter, is a real thing.
Not sure what you said.

>went to jail for tax evasion
that's about the whitest thing you can do, user. that and molest a kid.

Are you going to ignore the fact that niggers "blame whitey for their problems" or come off as xenophobic to pretty much everyone that isn't a nigger? Get your fucking head out of your ass.

>> molest a kid

@
Really niggered that up there.

>Getting this mad over capeshit
Neck yourself

Ascribing characteristics to someone because of their race, good or bad, is what racism is faggot

> It's a big no-no to date a black person in the latino community
You clearly don't live in California.

This was the best lion Kang movie I've ever seen. Thanks Disney

No, didn't mean that

california, just like florida, is an abomination

if youre a nigger and you know it clap your hands

The movie industry is a business and the discision to make a black superhero is a good business move. You're complaining about a movie playing to it's intended viewer base and are no better than women who complain about big breasted women in action movies.

they were 17, he was 20. he met them on a dating app.

I thought it was pretty hilarious that the moral was pretty much that blacks should've never left Africa because it destroyed their soul.
Accidental redpill for niggers.

Still didn't dispute my point.

>y'all
How often do you use the word 'folk'? Do you change you vocabulary like this on purpose or is it just by a sort of osmosis from your cucked environment?

BLACKED Panther

you never had one

Nigger gotta nig, don't you?

I liked that according to the movie those people entirely could have prevented slavery, and chose to do nothing, and then got pissy about slavery.

In the theater there was a bunch of people dressed in traditional clothing, when asked about it they told me they had never been and we're honoring their heritage

It’s a great movie op is a fag

They should bring back Dolemite next. I'd watch the shit out of that.

I did and you just said California's an abomination.

It was alright. I'm a racist as fuck white dude and let me tell you, that movie was better than the pile of vomit that was Thor Ragnarok. Though that isn't saying much. I couldn't take the scene where forest whitaker died seriously because of that nigger with the pimp suit and the cd tray in his mouth

jamie fox really let himself go

Most didn’t have a choice
>what is the slave trade

OP is a fuckin cuck

Movie clip
Empire of dust.
AKA A Nigger reality show!

Thor: Ragnar Lothbrok was fucking awesome you cunt, shut your whore mouth

It doesn't matter. It legitimizes Blaxit to them, which is best for literally everyone.

blacks can only advance with the help of magic space rocks and disney movies
otherwise is mud hutville

Oh yeah, that part where Odin suddenly turned into sparkles was great. And I loved how Thor gets shut down by a fucking electric dog collar, and how Loki uses his powers one god damn time the whole movie.
The only good part of that movie was the two minutes Doctor Strange was in it.

The slave trade was where rich black people sold slaves they had gathered from wars with other tribes to the rich white people who showed up looming for slaves, and happened to know that slavery was a proud (and still active) part of Africa's history.

well, in my state AOC is 16 so really I don't see the issue. 20 year old hooks up with a 17 year old on a dating app. big fucking deal.

thx, have that on mp3 somewhere
never had the details

she also didn't shit herself. hanging bitches always shit themselves.

Screen shot

I am not watching the movie because supposedly only black people are allowed. I guess I'll save the ticket I was gonna get and my gf's

Shitholes have no or very low standards.......and?

Na everyone is welcomed don’t let fake Russian info make you think otherwise. Did you go see coco? Even if it’s about latinos?

that was the movie's message, not mine
try to keep up user

I thougth the same until I realized that it was meant to be a action comedy imo. For that it was quite decent.

I dont understand why they didnt just make a good movie out of it.They had everything they needed for a really really good movie. They could have still shown the African culture and everything that was great. But the main antagonist had hais father murdered by the old king and wanted revenge thats all they needed they didnt need to pull oppression out of nowhere with no backstory just to get constant digs on white people. Very sad was looking forward to seeing the Black Panther and it became another racial movement. SAD

>Russian

thanks hillary

Marvel needed some quick cash, so why not make a good nigflick?

But Latinos don’t have African roots.
Do people seriously think Latinos are African?

I did like how the main antagonist was from a country that never had slavery, and yet he bitched about slavery

Lol so true not all Latino have negro blood. The ones that are black are treated like shit and separated

100%

Lion Kang v 3.2 watermelon edition

spammer-san... how did you get this many replies on such weak spam?

i hated the line he threw in at the end about rather being dead and the panther didnt even try to protest his comment in any way he just was like ya i can understand that

wut
so if you are from a place that never practiced slavery you dont get to think slavery is wrong?

Just watched it. Lit ass movie.

Because you’ve seen some black and Mexican couples in Cali doesn’t make it not a thing. Mexican parents don’t want their kids dating black people.
There’s also a reason that in prison (ya, even in California) Mexicans roll with whites.

mostly correct. The African Slave Trade was started by Muslims, and expanded under christian colonialism. And while slavery still exists in the world today, the African Slave Trade was most notable because it was so visibly a practice of one ethnic group Vs. another.

North American slavery was started when the king of England decided to sell Irish political prisoners into slavery to raise money.

The first slave owner, that can be identified by surviving records, in North America was a black man.

But facts only upset the SJWs and willfully ignorant "education is racism" crowds.

That's not Michelle Rodriguez, moron

story?

>Paying to watch a nigger fantasy
Cuck.

Africa did practice slavery though. Rich white people bought, rich black people sold.

You can complain about slavery all day long, and the antagonist certainly did, but Africa made the slaves and sold the slaves, and still do the same today.

wow...this is painfully wrong.

Truth

Niggers beat corps long after he dead. He can't feel it. But it's fun and they enjoy it.......it's what they do.

Slavery is still alive and well in Africa.

Did they give back your Klan sheets when you left?

So pretty accurate movie then, sweet

so you are going to suspend the basic principles of supply and demand in favor of a racially bias view point? you sound more like the SJWs you are describing.

Made the mistake of seeing the movie in Shreveport. It's nickname is ratchet city.

Where'd you read this? Stormfront?

They still do. But nigs can't get free shit so they don't care.

Movie came out during tax return season. Instead of air Jordan's, niggers bought tickets. Jew finesse.

so many whitefails angry at this film. your disgust only makes me harder

BASED

feel free to spend ten minutes doing a little research. I provided you with enough information to do so.

Once the chanting started at the beginning of the movie I started laughing and was asked to leave

Hope you asked for a refund!

Wonder if that elephant could deep throat my cock. Seriously. Thanks for the free boner.

I agree, not only was it boring but it stereotyped and denigrated blacks throughout the entire movie. Of course the average black person only cares about the fact that most of the cast was black.

ITT: Anons pretend they left their basement

Lol what is so hard for people to get? Latinos too poor for movies. White people went to see the movie to prove they aren't racist. Niggers shoot niggers all the time, that's why there's only 30%+.

Yep

God damn American white males are the most entitled fucking crybabies to ever exist. Holy shit.

Yep, Jordan was the best part of the movie. Everyone else felt wooden and forced. It was enough to get me to forgive him for Fantastic 4. Just wish we could see him in other Marvel movies.

You've never met a jew, have you?

DA JUUICE? OH NOOO

Please check again

I'm sorry, what did you want me to check? This thread only proving my point?

I could overlook Heindall but a fucking black Valkyrie? And how does it make any fucking sense that out of all of the Asguardians all of them are white except for two black people and one Asian?

>Niggers beat corps long after he dead......it's what they do.
Winner, winner.
Chicken dinner.

"it's what they do" - Exactly. No though involved, in anything they do. They substitute violence for thought, because while rational thought is far beyond them, violence is never far from their minds at all.
That's why africa has always been a violent mess, and always will be.

korg should get his own show that shit was funny, im glad they took a chance on the new zealander to direct it, im glad marvel doesnt mind making movies that are fun unlike the self dick sucking wank fests DC comes up with

I don't understand any of this nigger shit. Not watching it

The Thor movies had black Heimdall

>Advanced civilization
>Still has tribes and mudhuts mixed in with their tech

Blade was much much better than this movie too.

So could a say 50 year old date a lonely nerdy low self esteem small for her age 16 year old that he picked up at the library and plied with milk shakes and action figures with no problem

His father was also apparently planing robberies and shit even though he shouldn't have needed money. Just doing nigger shit I guess.

>For some reason

And it's black no-history month, so it can distract them from the fact that they have no history other than slavery.

Bread.
Circus.
Propaganda.

IOW a Hat Trick for the multi-kulti fanatics of the UN | CNN | Bank of America | MSNBC | Disney | BNY/Mellon | Carnegie Foundation oligarchy.

Asking for a friend?

Sheeeeiiitttt

Worst Marvel movie?

did you even Watch Thor 2 and Iron Man 3? We just ignore those now?

Uh, it absolutely is. Yeah there's some some caramel mud sharks but if you think their families approve you're crazy

Hot

That was my main complain with the movie. They supposedly had advanced technology long before anyone else but their culture and dress was the same as any third world tribe.

>mfw this black pride movie was produced by white people

Look. They had to make a black superhero movie. They did alright. They had to make a female superhero movie, and Wonder Woman was actually pretty fucking good.

They're gonna have to make a gay superhero movie now because this is how things are in 2018. Maybe once they've pandered to the minorities they can get back to making movies for the actual fans.

Yeah. There are black comic book fans. There are gay comic book fans. There are female comic book fans. I'm two-out-of-three of those things. And we all want the same thing –an awesome fucking superhero story. It'd be nice if they'd stop making movies for Tumblr to tweet about and make them for their target audience to enjoy.

FUCK
OFF
CUCK...

This post is bait. Just ignore.

Fale and gay

((White)) people.

Interesting
I came up with the following to explain Nig's and SJW Libtards.

When a blind person can't see, other senses are used, I an attempt to replace sight. Hearing, smell, and even a cane are used more , but never quite replace sight.

Nigs and other illogical people have not lost the sight, but they have lost their ability to reason. Being unable to reason in order to be reasonable other senses must be used to compensate. This is why they use emotion or feeling to think with. Its because the sense of reason is missing. We just don't notice right away like we would with any other handicap.

not sure why but I was expecting this image to have the gay blowjob hidden in it

Morgan Freeman in an interview once laid out the only way to ever really end racism. You just fucking stop talking about it.

Retro music...check
Funny supporting character... check
Too formulaic and predictable for me.

Yep, no one in Wakanda was ever affected by slavery but he kept talking about wanting to free and take revenge for his people.

What the fuck do you expect them to wear? Jeans and Guess t-shirts? Don't be stupid. Clothing is just clothing, and if it works fine, there's little need to change it

And yet, someone keeps bringing it up

holy fuck, I'm dying

cant loose what they've never had - ability to Reason.
Not that "all" white people have that, either, but among sub-saharan africans the capacity for rational though, particularly in the abstract, is so shockingly rare that when you encounter it among them you just assume they are a halfbreed like Obama.

>*tips fedora*

Except he's the villain and his point of view is considered wrong. Why is this upsetting?

hey Cred Forums you can leave now.

This movie is already worth it for the amount of alt right white trash it obviously triggered.

Said the jew

oh yes fora friend who is looking at realesate in Appalachia

WE WUZ WETBACKS N SHIET

mfw all the angry mayos itt

Chill, summer is still gonna be filled with generic looking yacubians in the lead at theaters to please your eyes. It's all good.

Black Pander?

> based
> promoting conservative worldview

It can only be one or the other.

Wait!

I know that gay blowjob!

Well I wouldn't expect them to be wearing bead dresses, bones through their noses, wielding fucking spears, or choosing their leaders through combat.

I SEENT IT!

>AGREED

Any self-respecting black person should be offended by this movie

yeah another triggered snowflake

ANGER!!! RAH!!!!

Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:19:09 No.760397866▶
File: 9p9zoungcff01.png (1.23 MB, 950x655)
1.23 MB
Said the jew
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:19:18 No.760397874▶
oh yes fora friend who is looking at realesate in Appalachia
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:19:48 No.760397920▶
WE WUZ WETBACKS N SHIET
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:20:19 No.760397966▶
File: 1411523832955.jpg (22 KB, 359x364)
22 KB
mfw all the angry mayos itt

Chill, summer is still gonna be filled with generic looking yacubians in the lead at theaters to please your eyes. It's all good.
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:20:25 No.760397980▶
Black Pander?
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:20:34 No.760397993▶
> based
> promoting conservative worldview

It can only be one or the other.
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:21:03 No.760398025▶
File: 1511979922154.jpg (70 KB, 478x359)
70 KB
Wait!

I know that gay blowjob!
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:21:34 No.760398072▶
Well I wouldn't expect them to be wearing bead dresses, bones through their noses, wielding fucking spears, or choosing their leaders through combat.
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:21:51 No.760398094▶
File: 1516365197648.jpg (27 KB, 332x443)
27 K SEENT IT!Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:12:06 No.760397188▶ d, I an attempt to replace sight. Hearing, smell, and even a cane are used more , but never quite replace sight.Nigs and other illogical people have not lost the sight, but they have lost their ability to reason. Being unable to reason in order to be reasonable other senses must be used to compensate. This is why they use emotion or feeling to think with. Its because the sense of reason is missing. We just don't notice right away like we would with any other handicap.

hardly you dumb fuck

I honestly think that the people making this movie were counting on all the little ways that this movie should be offensive to black people going right over there heads.

Calm down Jamal.

Is it your first time here? Are you having a problem?

Some people are born blind, some become blind later in life.

Some people are born without the ability to reason, some lose the ability to reason later in life.

The compensation happens in all 4 instances.

Thinking with your feelings broadcasts to the world that you are mentally impaired and lack the ability of logical thought.

In the same way walking with a white cane and a dog broadcast your vision impairment.

These are meary observable facts.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/16/black-panther-review-great-actors-make-failure-launch/

I'm Hispanic...
Honestly, I just hate the loud and rumbutious ignorrant blacks, that earns the tittle "ghetto nigger"

But there are some blacks, that I enjoy hanging out with...

Sadly, the ignorrants are in high number

Nice that Black Panther used Lou Reed's "Wakanda Wild Side." during the closing credits.

>Wakanda Wild Side
keek

Ah yes, black people performing on stage for the entertainment and enrichment of white men. Must feel good for you guys.

Same, but I'd give it 4/10. This will go straight into the same category as Thor 1, A resounding "meh I only paid $5 to see it and I'll probability never watch it again, or I'll be on my phone the whole time if someone brings it over"

You are correct, like every other handicap. It effects all people regardless of race or social status.

>Any self-respecting black person
Call me if you ever find one...
and good luck with that.

The worst thing is they have the capacity to learn and understand,but they just don't use it because they've never been taught it.

It's Plato's allegory of the cave. Their minds were chained by their parents and culture since they were born, they know nothing else.

Coincidentally this is not merely limited to Africans, all humans are subject to it. Why do you think conservatives exist.

>above average score
>all comments are average at best, most below average
Nigguh wut?

Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:27:50 No.760398644▶
>Wakanda Wild Side
keek
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:28:03 No.760398663▶
Ah yes, black people performing on stage for the entertainment and enrichment of white men. Must feel good for you guys.
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:28:30 No.760398700▶
Same, but I'd give it 4/10. This will go straight into the same category as Thor 1, A resounding "meh I only paid $5 to see it and I'll probability never watch it again, or I'll be on my phone the whole time if someone brings it over"
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:28:44 No.760398719▶
You are correct, like every other handicap. It effects all people regardless of race or social status.
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:29:03 No.760398751▶
>Any self-respecting black personnce they were born, they know nothing else.

Coincidentally this is not merely limited to Africans, all humans are subject to it. Why do you think conservatives exist.
>>
Anonymous 02/19/18(Mon)00:30:18 No.760398869▶
>above average score
>all comments are average at best, most below average
Nigguh wut?

Eh, just look up screenshots for the movie. The clothing was fine. Royal guard had fancy clothes, so did the tech girl in her lab. And people wear shit through their noses to this day, literally everywhere. Costumes were fine. The only thing I concede was the duel bullshit

Look everyone, Tyrone figured out how to use technology! Give him a bit to get the hang of it.

You got this my man!

chicken

Thighs an Fries, bro.

It wasn't that bad and you fucking know it.

If it wasn't for the libtards and niggers making it racial I would've enjoyed it a lot more.

>If it wasn't for the libtards and niggers making it racial
If it wasn't for the purpose of making it racial, they wouldn't have made it at all. This movie is them laughing at the cuckage of the typical YT Murikan.

Do you not get that they think they've won, and now they're demonstrating their "superiority" by rubbing our noses in it.

Niggers and progressives- their pride is always their undoing.

>> The worst thing is they have the capacity to learn and understand,but they just don't use it because they've never been taught it.

I once subscribed to this, but have never seen someone be "taught" to think. After years of consideration and thought, I came to the conclusion that teaching a person to think and be reasonable was the same as teaching a bind person to see.

"You just have to want it bad enough" makes as much sense as teaching the blind to see. Or he drowned because he refused to swim. They simply can't. In all these cases, in the end, it is a missing ability. Not just someone being a dick

Thanks for ruining this classic with your fucking cuck bullshit

in case you missed it

Saw the movie today
It was okay
But I live in Canada usually all movies are mostly white people and Asians we get along well together. Lots of blacks at this theater today. Was disgusted all niggers left the theater in a horrible mess. Nacho trays with glasses placed in the cheese. Drinks poured everywhere. Every isle had popcorn and litter everywhere. We wuz kangz is correct

>> Coincidentally this is not merely limited to Africans, all humans are subject to it.

Yes, didn't think I had to mention that all humans can be born handicapped, or receive trauma causing other disabilities. Buy here ya go..

canada is gay

t. canadian

That's a classic.

ur a fegget

what did you expect? it's a superhero movie. all superhero movies sucks ass and only attracts fans who are utter morons.

Oh my

Bonus points if you know what this screenshot is from

Izombie

Well, bless your heart

what

>go to see the latest marvel movie
>pay for a ticket and drink with popcorn
>enter the theatre and the smell of smoke from torches assaults my nose
>take a seat and wait for the movie to start
>the whole theatre is dressed in tribal clothes
>someone bought a bbq and is cooking ribs
>there is a woman with 12 kids sitting In the front row fighting over who gets the milk duds
>couple next to me hollering and whoop whooping at the screen as the lights go down
>woman stands up during the title sequence and screams "we marvel now"
>tribal drums start beating and people making click click noises with their tounges
>entire theatre chanting "we wus kangs, we is panfas, we wus kangs, we is panfas" for 2 hours
overall a decent movie, not marvels best but it was better than guardians of the galaxy 7.5/10

You excited for season 4? 1 week left!

Wasn't Will Smith a black guy? Hancock anyone?

Yup, hit that on the head.

black panther was literally invented the same year the black panther party was created. and niggers want you to believe that they arent related and that the bpp isnt racist.

Nigger, your shit culture breeds the same ghetto shit trash that the black community does. I've need spics fight over burned CDs in the age of streaming music. Fuck you.

>> cant loose what they've never had - ability to Reason

Not true. Anyone can be injured and lose their ability to reason. Car / motorcycle accident, stroke, and diseases can cause impairment in reasoning and logic. Which by definition, is handicapped.

dont need ancestral history to posses history as an individual.

These niggers better remember their place.

behind bent over white women?

No, in the back of the bus.

better to be dead then in bondage senpai

back of the bus fucking white women?

>muh dick

A classic....

back of the bus fucking your dick? I do not get it

I got my food delivered to my seat while my wife was in the restroom. Had hot dogs, popcorn, candies and icees ready to roll for the movie. I set my bag full of food next to me and the nigger lady looked at me in envy. I didnt think too much of it until after the movie and I enjoyed all of my food till I saw two little Capri sun juice packs discarded where the nigger lady was sitting with her broke ass baby daddy. It was a good movie.

Considering that you're a Cred Forums user, why did you go in the first place? This place has been bashing that movie since before it even came out.

Good acting but she should've at least peed her pants.

>movie theaters record demographics
Hahaha, maybe in some big city but that'll just skew the results.

Those are coloreds, not Blacks. Notice how their skin is very very light.

Why you make me think you're a fuking appe?

The movie was all right but the story was one of the weakest out of all the Marvel movies. It is only better than Ironman 2 , Ironman 3 and Thor 2. So it's the 4th worst movie in the series. I honestly wanted Black Panther to lose because Killmonger seemed like a more compelling character.

This is actually really cute. I like how the monkey is also smiling.

I completely forgot that even existed. But I guess lack people don't want to be reminded that they are lazy and do a shit job at everything.

That blacked website had some good marketing strategy since they got Cred Forums to advertise their name for free.

he didnt
you dont give any reason, you just want (yous)
racist ppl like you is why the movie got made in the first place, stay mad white boi

Save it. It's all yours my friend!

Someone didn't watch the movie