I get my gf to do her makeup naked by a large street side window and get off by strangers seeing her...

I get my gf to do her makeup naked by a large street side window and get off by strangers seeing her. Anyone else get turned on by this short of shit? Pic is her.

nice dicc smol boi

Haha I've got a lovely dick thank you

I'd love to see more of her.

What do you wanna see

Love those nipples

She likes me biting them. Alot

Her asshole and pref a cock in it, and a load on her face

Don't do anal sorry

feet

Weird but here. Don't have many of them. Not my thing

Lol shes ok with u tying her up and fucking her in the window, op you're doing urself a real disservice by not fucking her ads. You obv have to work your way there, but I guarantee shell end up taking it, and eventually liking it. My gf isn't much different, and with patient persistence you can tap dat ass, and shell want it

We have tried it. She just didn't like it. And I prefer her pussy too. So not a bad thing

Yes. One time I saw my neighbour dancing in her bra and underwear in front of a mirror, viewable from a window and I couldn't resist peeking... you could have her doing a number of things in front of the mirror and it wouldn't be too awkward.

We do other stuff too. She rubs moisturizer on her tits and legs too. We've had people stop and pretend to be on the phone while sneaking looks for ages. She was dripping wet and shaking from excitement. I fuck her on cam too and take requests from strangers. Pic related

Site?

You sound like a good bf. Does she let you blast her face?

Cam4