What do you guys think of my toenail

what do you guys think of my toenail

Rip it off with your teeth.

Mines better looking

Eww shave that nasty hair

Toenail thread?

>only one fucked toenail
Kek

People you really need to look after your toenails. Any over the counter anti fungal thing will clean it up after a few weeks. Also teatree oil is good.

And remember, not many know this but it is so fucking important. If you have any sort of foot or toe fungal infection. Always and I mean ALWAYS put on socks before putting on underwear. If you're not wearing socks that day? That's fine take em straight off once your undies are on. People forever spreading athletes foot up into their sweaty steamy ballsacks.
Promise me you will look after your junk guys.

Is the socks part legit? If so I'll unironically do this.
Any tips for it? I was using an over the counter anti fungal nail polish but it wasn't working.

Yes sir. Yes it is legit.
Putting on socks first lessens the chance of spreading and giving yourself jock itch.

Toenail fungus is stubborn and tricky as fuck. Would suggest try soaking in white vinegar as well. Lemme find the home remedies page....

Here you go user. Be proud of your toesies again.

www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-get-rid-of-toenail-fungus.html

Thank you very fucking much. I have a similar problem with my toenail. Thank fuck for You, amigo.

Explains why I get so itchy, yet going commando makes the itchiness go away...
I'll wait for you user. Thanks for the advice.

No problem. Seriously that shit can be hard to shift. It's like barnacles or something. You've just gotta keep doing it , it won't clear up it has to grow out.

Will keep lurking, I'm a fan of toes!

You are a reason why i love /b

for fuck sake OP
was it cold in the ground this morning?

Listerine mouthwash? Fuck me. I've got some in the bathroom, I'm gonna soak my foot in it straight away.

Mine just have thick calluses on the sides. As well as bunions
>inb4 nigger

just pull it right off and grow a new one imo

Anyone knows how long till they are cured? I'll do white vinegar and listerine, probably.

Dude up there said it will have to grow out, so I'm assuming as long as it takes you to grow new toenails.

Yeah this unfortunately. You can soak and scrub but that only goes so far. More cosmetic than anything else, the nail might look better but the fungus is firmly entrenched.
Unfortunately it's just gotta grow out. So depending exactly where it's positioned anything from weeks to months.

I'm so it's pretty much the entire toenail on both feet...

You got a long road ahead of you man. I reckon June/July. Might be a long ways off but hey, it's not like you have any other options.
You should start seeing improvement in a couple weeks. And make sure you take before shots so you can see exactly how it's working. Doesn't help to mix up the remedies too. Apple cider for a month, Listerine the next. Good luck.

Not OP.
I've had my fucked up toenail since birth.
Doc told me that it wouldn't spread, and was /fairly/ harmless, but that nothing outside of a medication that has a high chance of making my kidneys bleed would get rid of it.
Feels bad.

Jesus Christ, did you take this picture before second breakfast or after?