Any anime fans? I tried looking on Cred Forums, but they seemed way too die hard fans...

Any anime fans? I tried looking on Cred Forums, but they seemed way too die hard fans.. Was never really into big mainstream like "Naruto", "One Piece", "Bleach" etc.. I'm currently watching "Black Clover" and "Hunter X Hunter" (HXH, mostly because I'm invested, into season 5) since both on toonami. I liked some main stream like "Death Note" and "One Punch Man". But my favorites were "High School Of The Dead", "FLCL", "Deadman Wonderland", "Parasyte", "Tokyo Ghoul", and "Space Dandy". Any suggestions similar to my listed favorites?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.ru/Anime/Ansatsu-Kyoushitsu-TV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Code Geass
Monster
Texhnolyze
Gantz
Highschool DxD
Elfen Lied

Yeah I did watch Highschool DxD and enjoyed, thanks user. But are they easily capable to watch? ie Netflix or Comcast on demand?

bico no picu is great

i use KissAnime
they are on Crunchyroll if you want to watch them legally
dunno about Netflix and Comcast

I would normally say watch whatever you feel like watching, but the only two that comes to mind is, Hellsing Ultimate and Youjo Senki.

assassination classroom !!!

I feel that deadman wonderland ended abruptly and prematurely. It just felt like there was a lot of build up and they rushed the end. Thoughts? Loved the show, just wish there as more of it.

JoJo's wacky quest

go to myanimelist, select top anime series, look throught the top 100 or so. thats a start.

this is either a good bait or you are retarded and young

Yeah I felt the exact same, loved the concept and first half, then just seemed super rushed

read the manga it’s better than the anime

Is that like bizarre adventure? Or completely different

Just new to anime

Kissanime is free and easy? Tried it real quick, but on mobile, feel like lap top would be easier

Was really interested in that show, but couldn't find anywhere to watch it..

desktop version is pretty good
they also have most anime in HD
it’s completely free

kissanime.ru/Anime/Ansatsu-Kyoushitsu-TV

what do you watch then faggot?

Thanks Anons! Got some where to watch them now! Have a great Night!

I would recommend if you really want to scratch the itch of good seinen (which is mostly what you listed there) start reading manga. Read Berserk, homunculus, and suicide island. If you actually want to find good shit the world of Manga is the final frontier really. There are a lot of hidden gems out there.