Depends, do you have pizza and booze?

I'm editing pictures. Hello everyone!

pizza and beer, yea

can I come?

your gifs are shit btw

What kind of pizza?

Nice ears

Here

You... Like my ears...¿ Okay, I guess...
Nice pot...?

guess what

sure
pepperoni, it's frozen though

claiming madotsukiposter

Hmm?

:D

Post more.
Who is she?

I guess that'll be fine.

Dispatched by the knights to watch over this thread of Heresy and Debauchery.

Ul-Fenesis Claimed.

Hi there. How did you sleep?
Nice outfit

Hey there.

thanks

post lewds

...Eh?

nevermind i was told not to tell you

Why would you want me to post more? If you are referring to the character I'm posting their name is Inubashiri Momiji. It is a character from Touhou.

Hello there! I slept quite well. I had another dream. One part of it doesn't make much sense, while the other one does make sense.

Hello! How are you today?

Hai Ul. Been hunting monsters?

Because she has cute ears..

>when you kill a boss with your health grenade
Gotta love those healing punches.

Care to share>?

;

Prepare

nigs deserve to die

p

Why won't you fags just get a discord? I mean I tried to participate in your circlejerks before and every single time I was treated like air, just like any other user in same position. Don't wanna sound whiny (tough I probably am) but call things by name. And as pitiful as it sounds you know that discussing waifus and fun shitposting is one of those things that makes
a waifu/husbandofags at least smile.

Yeah I got 4 pieces of the Val Hazaark set and the gloves of the sinister set (dragon attack level 5 tho). Now just gonna farm some money so I can upgrade all my armor to Max before taking on tempered Nerg

hew

Nice thread.

is she okay

Nothing a bit of duct tape won't fix!

Hey hey
I feel a little down, but none of that now. I saw a movie that I enjoyed. What did you do?

It's a Binbou
You've cursed my washing machine

Cya bois.

yay

pew wt

Calling a Diglett a Pikachu. She had it coming. Sorry your first experience here wasn't a good one. Depends on the time of day and anons you meet

Oh... Okay then... That is a strange request, but I suppose I can. I'll look for pictures that really show off the ears then!

I suppose I could. The first part of my dream I was inside of a giant maze. It was inside of a building and the walls were made out of concrete. There were two floors to it. The maze and a sort of basement like area. I don't know if there was a way out or an end to the maze however. Anyways, the basement was a small dark room. In the middle of it was a bathtub. It was a bright white tub, as if it were brand new. The bathtub was filled with a very dark red liquid. I'm pretty sure it was blood. Inside of the bathtub filled with blood was something else. It was one of those Japanese porcelain dolls. I'm not sure what they are called, but they are the ones that are pale white and wear the kimono dresses and usually have long black hair. People often think they are creepy looking. Anyways, it was about 1 or 2 feet tall. It came out of the bathroom and started walking around the maze. Obviously, you don't want it to catch you, however I don't know what would have happened if it did. That is the part that made no sense. The second part did however. I was lying down in the middle of a forest about to fall asleep. I had a blanket with me. I also had other people around me that I was talking to and was doing the same thing. I presume one of them to even be you. Anyways, it started to rain and then suddenly a giant wave of water made all of our blankets wet. It kind of sucked, but we still used them and went to sleep. That is all I can remember.

I'm sorry that you feel down right now. I'm currently editing pictures. I'm almost done however. I don't watch many movies. What movie did you watch and why did you enjoy it?

will you be my friend

>every single time I was treated like air
Have you tried being interesting?

cute

dont bother fam, bunch of autists here only. they like to circlejerk with their meaningless dramas out of their asses.

fags

b

Huh weird stuff all around to me. I don't think I had one.

Oh my, what an odd dream.
I had coupons that made the experience cheap as fuck, so I figured why not.
I watched "The 15:17 Train to Paris", I enjoyed it because for one, the people depicted played themselves, so the actors felt like the real thing. The cinematography was nice, the buildup was nice, the sense of "what do we do" was also great. The movie had it's comedic moments as well, and a few other things too.

fags

>,
>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

u

How, Remmu?

,urs

There's a good way to farm money. Get 3 pieces of Kirin set and 2 pieces of Legi set. Then capture monsters for extra money. Sell all but the rare resources. Kirin set gives chance to get more rewards on capping and Legi has a chance to give more quest rewards.

You aren't planning on stealing my kidneys or something, are you?

What do you like about her?

yewat

hey man im fuckin bored. why am I not allowed to shitpost with cute anime girls?

anime was a mistake

fag

Dude, I tried countless times by now, and honestly since you are one of the avatarfags let other avatarfags know that it's not a good behavior to practice, especially we're all in same bucket in the end of the day. Not like anyone will give half a shit about it so why am I even wasting my time typing this. peace and HF

4s,
6camp

what? no!

Ok I'm out. This time for real. Will come back later this day to give you some Spidey love you deserve.

Swear to god I'm gonna get smickety smacked by battle eye fir some of the dumb shit I pull off in casuals

CUTE

See you champ, hope you've had fun

If anime was really a mistake, why not just find a time machine and put more nukes in japan?

yea!

wait nigga wait, gimme a imgur album preferrably with those bird pictures you said. might as well post them too lol

Casuals is where you do the dumb shit though.

alright, hold up fam

k

why is she so cute tho?

why is the filename so long
also cute

Because you're a virgin faggot that can't get laid IRL so you're attracted to drawings because they are in your reach.

lol.

Fuck
It's not uploading them right
I'll get it all fixed up and if you drop back by in a day or two I'll have the album for you

because loli

nice loli

Nice loli

The first part makes no sense. The second part does. I imagine the people I was talking to were everyone in this thread. I watched as everyone eventually went to sleep and left. I was even one of them. I usually have a blanket on when I'm on here. I was also listening to the sounds of rain for like an hour or two last night, so I just imagined my blanket getting wet from the rain. I'm not sure why it took place in the middle of a forest however. Maybe because the thought of raining made me think of being outside and I imagined a forest as an open area outside.

Yes, the first part is odd. The second part not so much. I like dreams. I see. I honestly can't remember the last time I went out to see a movie. I've never heard of the movie you are referring to. It sounds nice however. I personally like horror movies, but I don't really watch movies.

Oh, it is hard to explain honestly... I feel awkward even talking about it. I know other people like a character because of their personality, or because they think the character looks attractive, or both. For me however, the best way I can explain it is that I saw a picture of her one day and it just made me feel really happy. It is also what got me into the Touhou series. In a way, this character makes me happy. I don't really know why. I've seen this character associated with politics, but I could care less about that.

I'll be here, it's 6am rn. so I'll probably hang around later this day (in 10+ hours) well anyway you'll spot me kek.

Hrmm that's not too bad of an idea
Sorry mate. You should stick around a while.

I have my circlejerks so don't worry about me being a waifufag dropout, I simply saw this thread visiting Cred Forums for first time in months and remembered this. Have I tried being interesting , and also that depends what interests you or other waifufag and what interests I am bringing up at the time of posting. For example you aren't interested in them being here so you are not replying to spammers right? Likewise for any other brought up thing. And I loved Watamote, all the hate it gets is from fags that were even remotely reminded of their past selves or experiences. And ''Natsu Matsuri'' was a nice tribute ending song to remember LovelyComplex.

tru

Maybe it was just the bad part of the dream. You like the forest

this is my cutest
i want to receive arisu in the mail

hi

wouldn't the shipping and handling be expensive?

..Are you sure?

Do you play touhou games? Is she in any of those?

Are you playing male or female character?

yes! and by that i mean yes i am sure i will not take your kidneys
pfft, as if i care, i'd pay plenty

Mmmm tamales

Yo

hi honey i missed you

Male character. Does it make a difference?
Cute Takane

Excuse me, valentines day was 4 days ago

love lasts forver
why are you saying yo to me?

you're right it'd be worth it.

Motherfucker you just said valentine, nothin bout no damn love

Yeah, the first part for sure. I don't really care what it means and I don't want to think about it too much. I've never really been one for outdoors. However, when I imagine the outdoors, the first thing I picture is a forest or woods or somewhere out in nature. That is what leads me to believe why it took place in a forest.

I've played one game. I think it was the fifth one in the official series. I've never really played the other ones or even tried to get good at any. I still want to however. I've also played a few fan made games of the series. One called Double Focus and another called Genso Wanderer. She is in both of those games. I have a few others that I haven't played. One of them is called Genso Rondo and I don't remember what the other one is called. I just remember that it is a JRPG. I really enjoy Touhou music however. I'm even learning how to play some on the piano.

cute
i'd do a lot to get catgirl arisu in the mail

too bad youre stuck with it now

Bullshit

Whoops went missing for a little
And it doesn't work anymore, it sprayed water everywhere like a fire hose at one point

Like I said, it's a nice film. If you have an hour and a half to spare, give it a watch.

you didnt unvalentine me before the day was over so youre mine now

im still kinda mad no one has genetically engineered catgirls yet

Now that's some country ass bullshit, you disppeared

Because you said hi
Besides that anything interesting happen?

Alright. Then it's good.

Nah, it doesn't. Just wondering.

Mystic Square? Phantasmagoria of Flower View? Do you like bullet hell games in general? Bullet hells are pretty fun imo. Favourite Touhou game was probably Unknown Fantastic Object. They are fun but haven't played them that much. Got any favourite touhou songs? I kinda like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=BsBgCYL9Dn8

>Saya

>country ass bullshit
Are you saying Haruhi is a hoe ass nigga?

i dont want this anymore than you do but we cant stop it
now love me
prove it