I decided to get a brand on my arm of an arrow, now it looks like a penis and is filled with puss

I decided to get a brand on my arm of an arrow, now it looks like a penis and is filled with puss

Wat do Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HqtgGcsT18&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/7yismp/tifu_by_accidentally_branding_the_shape_of_a/
amazon.com/Polvo-Sulfatiazol-Powder-Wounds-Sulfathiazole/dp/B00JSIBMPM
amazon.com/Braunfels-Labs-Sulfur-Powder-Oz/dp/B00DT35S8E/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1519024721&sr=1-1&keywords=sulfur powder
youtube.com/watch?v=1dEXFNL4rmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

work on becoming less fucking stupid in future

try cutting off the arm, it's no good.

You Jackass 2'd yourself, homie.

Go to a doctor's office

get out reddit normie

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH

Go the fucking ER, neckbeard. That's infected.

timestamp?

>curb your enthusiasm theme plays

Wrap it with Neosporin and medical or athletic tape

Rip your left arm.

One of the funniest things I've seen yet. Was it a penis tipped arrow?

Your skin looks like cheese microwaved to long.

Hardest kek in years!

What you got there is a penis

Timestamp im not wasting my time flaming a fake image.

what a retard
still not as bad as that webm of the dude who cut his arm wide fucking open

Spoken like a true millennial.

OP, just put ointment on in and keep it covered and fucking man up.

Well gg cunt. Go to the fucking hospital and call it an "accident" so no one will know how stupid you actually are

Nope, the brand looked like an arrow and it burned in fine, now it looks like this

You didn't try to get an arrow. You tried to get a dick branded on your arm. Be a faggot all you like (you're on Cred Forums after all), but don't fucking lie.
Do yourself a favor and treat the infected parts so you don't scar unevenly. You don't want your arm pecker to have lopsided balls, do you?

how do you do something like this without researching first? i did not think it was possible to be this retarded

fitting you're born in the year 2000

That shit looks like pizza.

RIP in peace OP

How much did you heat it up?!

How long did you put it on your skin?!

Timestamp faggot

>What do with this oozing arm dick?

Do what you do with your boyfriend's' penis. Suck the pus out of it.

Timestamp and record you dumping some alcohol on it.

relax, there aren't any TinEye OR Yandex results. Something this autistic is too funny to make up.

this faggot has a reddit post, and the image is from today

Here is a vid
youtube.com/watch?v=0HqtgGcsT18&feature=youtu.be

Don't remeber the temperature, i was shitfaced as fuck

well you SAY that...

oh shit I'm trying so hard to not laugh at loud

OP is probably the reddit OP

fap on your arm

This.

proteins will speed up recovery

Death
That's it
Kill yourself

that happend because you are not a fucking bull that was way too hot for human skin

Well that doesn't look very sterile at all, and you wonder why it's infected

You dumb fucking OP, medfag here. You burned through the epidermis and have a second degree dermal layer burn. You have exhausted your body's first means of defense to fight infection (your fucking skin). So now that it is infected, you are going to lose fluids and that infection is going to be a lot worse. You are in the neighborhood of MRSA, VRSA, (necrotizing fasciitis-flesh eating disease). I'm not shitting you, get to the ER.

metal

Doctor, Is it going to brand as a benis (if he gets to keep the arm)?

...but for real go get some fucking antibiotics and enjoy your new dick scar stretch arm slong

Yeah, it's going to leave a phalic scar unless the dumb shit gets a skin graft STAT.

Awesome! In the leddit post he said he branded it three weeks ago and this is it 5 hours ago. Does this change anything? what kind of additional danger is he in?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
No way OP has health insurance. Piss on it and rub some dirt on it if you don't want to be bankrupt for life, faggot. It will be fine.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow night

This. You're about 99.9% fucked up. Not only did you do this on a vital part of your arm, you used a brand which was way too hot, and they applied way to much pressure. You're fucking goneso bud

Yeah, I can see the pink skin has regenerated around the outside. If he used an aseptic procedure, which is highly fucking unlikely, he may have healed properly using a tegaderm or moisture/sterlile sealed bandage dressed correctly. It's actually not as infected as it could be at this point, but that could all change very quickly considering that yellow pus and at the ring of infection developing around the new tissue.

this is a reddit post on TIFU

Same thing u do with every penis. Suck it

This is morgellons disease and is very serious.

Thanks for answering my questions. One last thing:

What do about my land? It's falling apart-ish in parts. The other one is completely fine.

With that being said, SCARS DO NOT HEAL LIKE YOU WANT THEM TO. Scarification is fucking moronic, and you are just asking for sepsis by doing this.

looks yummy

>no sterilization
>left it on for 10 seconds when you only needed 1 or 2 at most
>wound is now severely infected

You're either going to have a giant dick splotch on your arm for the rest of your life, or you're going to lose the arm. Should've gone to a doctor last week, and you should definitely be going within the next hour.

looks like it was stolen from leddit, but still pretty good quality

I need more info to go on here. What am I looking at? How did this happen? Give me some info about your medical history

This is a legendary fuck up

This is my hand. I live in dry colorado. Other hand is fine. I think this is because I wash my hands at least 50 times a day.

I have no diseases that I know of.

oh fuck...

I already checked TinEye and Yandex it is on reddit tho

oh

It's hand eczema, we all have that in the healthcare field. I'm glad you are washing your hands, but I think 50 times a day might be excessive if you don't work in a clinical setting. We just use lotion and live with it.

Looks like a bad case of eczema, totally normally and nothing to worry about. I recommend using a good medical lotion, one that contains no perfumes and non scented. I too suffer from eczema and its flares up from time to time. I recommend you get Palmer's cocoa butter. Use it daily, I assume you work in a kitchen considering how often you wash your hands. Use less soap and cooler water. Don't itch at it and avoid long showers.

Thanks. I just dislike germs very much.

I'm going to go that Cred Forums thread and find you. I will be posting this picture. Let me know if it's you

Ok thanks! I'm neet. Sometimes I do the dishes. I look for some lotion. Thanks much.
Until I saw this thread, I was just planning on seeing how bad it could get and then posting results.

>Dislikes germs
>Burns shit out of arm and allows it to look like dick-cheese.

Fuckin only on Cred Forums

>50 times a day

For fucking real? I wash my hands about 10 times a day and I thought even that was a bit excessive

That's not the OP. In fact OP isnt even the guy from the video or picture

Damnit. I've just been skimming through, thanks.

Ask your mother.

Yeah. Sometimes 3-4 times within 5 minutes.
>pick nose
>washhands.jpg
>take a piss right after that
>washhands.jpg
>get grease on hands
>washhands.jpg
>want to make sandwitch
>washhands.jpg
>get mayo all over hands
>washhands.jpg
>prepare potatoes for the oven
>washhands.jpg
>do dishes
>washhands.jpg

Due to poor planning ahead, I wind up washing my hands a ton.

That's nothing. I have confirmed OCD and I wash my hands 10+ times before dinner sometimes.

Nope, this was pulled off the front page of le Reddit.

I was my DICK 10 times before getting that PUSSY. OOOOOOOOH HAHA GET IT?

Oh you don't believe me? Here you go, google helped me out, not that I needed it. Second degree burn, with a MRSA infection complicated with necrotizing fascitis. That's real shit

Also forgot!
Whenever I fap, I wear gloves even after that, I wash my hands 3 times exactly. It is routine.

I don't like germs or touching my small pal (I never hold it to aim piss because of this).
Probably maxed the TMI long ago...

No. cut off arm, throw out man

Top fucking kek

Fake. Real burns blister and have more information around the area. Outta here, fag.

Scrape the puss off and pour hydrogen peroxide on the open wound then wrap it up in sterile bandages

When I jerk off, I throw the tissue on the floor under my cot, wipe my hands on my shirt, and go to fucking sleep, no washing.

Do NOT do this

Fucking heathen. I put a glove over dick. Put a glove on right hand, flush gloves when done, the wash hands repeatedly

Put some sulfur on that bitch to sterilize it.

I really hope this is real because that is absolutely hilarious.

Next time just get a tattoo you silly cunt

Follow the reddit link. There's a video.

S
E
P
S
I
S

Pick at it a bunch and take another picture

Millennial here. Yea it's pretty easy to manage an infected burn, but this fuck not only branded themselves willingly but got the brand infected. He's gonna make it worse.
The day is successful for this cunt if he gets his trousers on the right way round in the morning.

lmao ur fucked bruh

Your friend fucked you over. 2-3 seconds and you could have had your gay meme arrow brand. Instead your friend grilled a gay dick on you forever.

Anyone have this because I'm interested and can't think of which one you're referring to

lmao wtf this is hilarious.

Also all you really need is topical antibiotics but it's actually probably too late for that. You could attempt topicals but in reality you need a full antibio treatment cause you were too retarded to sterilize to begin with, looks like he put too much pressure like he was fucking ironing a t-shirt into oblivion, and you probably didn't wash your greasy ass fucking body beforehand.

Buy this:
amazon.com/Polvo-Sulfatiazol-Powder-Wounds-Sulfathiazole/dp/B00JSIBMPM
Also buy this
amazon.com/Braunfels-Labs-Sulfur-Powder-Oz/dp/B00DT35S8E/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1519024721&sr=1-1&keywords=sulfur powder

Spread it on that wound. Sulfonamide, Sulfathiazole, and sulfur are common topical antibioitcs and they are effective against almost every bacterial infection, but they're topical of course. If it's gone deeper you need full antibiotic treatment.

OCDfag here. During bad times, specifically winter, I wash my hands to the point that they start bleeding.

There's no way that was supposed to be an arrow. you made a dumb fuckign decision to brand a dick on your arm and now it looks like you got bit by a gay brown recluse. deal with the consequences of being a fuckin' idiot

Top fucking kek

That was a stupid idea.
Clean it and bandage it, maybe see a doctor.

Believe it or not I've been in the same situation. It'll never look like what you intended, its going to scar like that, just keep it clean and the scarred skin will fully grow in within a couple months. It'll start fading after maybe 7 or 8 months. By that time there's probably also some ointments you can put on it to help it fade.

burn an arm on your dick

Here you go Anons

Is it fun stealing pics off reddit and lying about it on Cred Forums? Do you really have this much time?

Fucking kek

>that vomiting sound at the end of the video

Op is actually a fag for once.
A waste of dubs

This, newfags get

GOD DAMN! What a fucking cut, holy shit.
>did he dieded?

What a fucking moron. Epitome of attention seeking.

That is DEFINITELY how you an hero

Cut it off and fap with it.

Alcohol kills bacteria
Excessive cold/heat kill bacteria

So pour alcohol over your wound and light it on fire, then put an ice bag over it to reduce the swelling. No more bacteria!

tried it man. this was suposssed to say anal but as you can see it didnt work. be ready

have a few tide pods and it will clear right up

looks like scoliosis to me

Why didn't you post a pic of the arrow?

Rub your shit into it to stop the scaring

I got a second degree burn like that on my elbow when I fell in sauna and took support from stove. Nurse scraped the puss off because it prolongs the healing and bandaged it.

You should go to the hospital.

what the fuck

you're a hard cunt for sure, but a fucking moron

looks like it was way hotter than it needed to be and maybe held on way to long and destroyed the skin I doubt there is anything there its just exposed flesh nothings going to come back they are going to have to graft a peice of your ass on your arm then you have a dickbutt on your arm

Are you american?

you should go to the doctor. that needs debridled and you need silvadene which is a perscription. You burned it way too long because youre a fucking moron and burned all the way through. gj. youre going to have a crater there forever.

be less of a retard

>brings up millennial for absolutely no discernible reason
can you fuck off please?

Go to the hospital

>immediate butthurt
Spoken like a true millennial.

Holy fuck
what is wrong with some people

obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=1dEXFNL4rmM

Congratulations to your second penis.
Now to get rid of puss.
Pour 1 pound of salt over it and let it lay there for an hour or two.
If you get bored you can start thinking of where to brand yourself next cuz you got this shit on lockdown homie.

If salt doesn't work try 0.5 gallons of vodka and/or moonshine and just let it soak for same amount of time.

By now you should be experiencing excruciating pain. If so, good job, you've earned it

I will not be eating cheese for awhile

>stretch arm slong

>I decided
your life
your body
your choice
good luck with it!

>of an arrow
ITS CLEARLY A FUCKING DICK OP YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER TOP KEK

Amputate at the neck, at home

Would have been better and more sanitary if it was a tattoo.

this makes me shudder every time, it would be funny if it was like a "quads and i slice open my arm" kind of deal but this isnt. he did this out of pleasure, he has cut before and he will continue to cut after this

Tattoo over it quickly before the scar tissue sets in