I'm a 25 year old man and I thought this was a pretty cute movie. Am I a faggot?

I'm a 25 year old man and I thought this was a pretty cute movie. Am I a faggot?

eh. what other movies do you like?

Mostly watch TV and documentaries about wars and shit. I thought the latest starwars was garbage.

i havent seen the movie, but lots of people enjoy at least (at LEAST) one animated movie these days. movies in general are reaching a point where they're not /just/ for kids or /just/ for girls or what have you. quality as a whole is going up. i cant say for that movie but if you liked it for whatever reason its fine.

the only thing faggy about it is you called it cute, but my dad does that for animal based 3d movies and hes ex military macho bs so whatever.

I think Zootopia was also alright. They were both pretty generic kid movie stories. This one had better music but worse character development. And if I'm gonna waste over an hour watching a movie, it might as well have decent music. Zootopia had trash music.

>you called it cute, but my dad does that for animal based 3d movies and hes ex military

I know like... at least five? furries in various branches of the military, just at the local base here. Maybe it helps as some kind of coping mechanism?

Yes you stupid bitch

my dads a little old to be a furry. besides its not like zootopia where you can at least see how the shapely bunny got some eye brows raised. im talking like over the hedge.

he just likes things that are 'goofy'

It's fun.

I think I've benefited a lot from not fucking giving review sites like rotten tomatoes my goddamn traffic anymore, and just gone to see a movie if I was interested.

This flick was directed by the guy that co-directed Surf's Up, too. Damn fun faux surfer documentary if you're interested.

do you want to fuck the dog?

That movie was, indeed, good

Depends on which "dog" you're talking about.

Blast! You beat me to it!

Maybe he wants to be FUCKED by the dog
That's a fox dude, and ew, female!

Darma's super cute.

Not OP, but Yes...

Agreed, but still has a vagina. She would be GOAT if she, i mean, he had a dick

Nah, I disagree.

Dicks are the way to go man.
One day you will become enlightened enough to realize that by youself.

I wouldn't say you're a faggot. You thought the movie was something nice. Who gives a shit?

nnnnNAH

The day will come. Better lube out that ass of yours then

Nah. I’m 25 too. Almost been married, almost died a dozen times, traveled the world, finished college, boring office job, thinking of the military or corporate finance or going back to school for medicine. I watch a Disney movie like once every two weeks. Last week was the jungle book, before that Mona. Just enjoy yourself bro, that shit brings me back to happier times.

haha it's funny you think a random user on Cred Forums on a sunday night crushing on a cartoon fox will EVER get his orgasm from someone else.

fucking furries. fucking die

Goddamn southpark fag. Go eat Matt and Trey's dicks.

Post moar Rockdog

Did... did I just cum to a cartoon dog?

Nope. Not unless you like men

OP here, I just got quints in "name my firstborn" with "Bitchface McFurryDongs". It's been a good day.

You should've asked if you were a furry.

I know I'm a furry. I'm just not sure if I'm a fag.

Since when is enjoying something not fucked up a reason for being called a faggot,