Had crush on mom for years, yesterday she says "I think you're attractive, not to be weird" advice...

Had crush on mom for years, yesterday she says "I think you're attractive, not to be weird" advice? Should I try and fuck my mom?

Pic unrelated. Just titties. Will dump more for solid advice. No nudes of mom

do it without a condemn

Thank her for the compliment, tell it that it boosted your self esteem and made you feel better about your body or some shit, then say that you find her attractive, also not to be weird

Green text results/response

I want to fuck my mom too

keep the fuckable moms cumming

more tits pls

fucking my mom would be a dream. i have a little collection of pics of her feet that i sneaked. when i have sex dreams (which isn't often), they're usually about her

k

Haven't taken any pics before but my mom sure has such fucking suckable feet. She always lies on the couch with her legs spread out

In all seriousness, how would someone go about asking their mom to do something sexual with you?

you should take some, user. wish i had nudes tho. i did, however, find her sex toys

this

I'd never wanna do this because

>1: I literally cum way too quick and have a really high sex drive and after I'd be finished fucking her I'd feel like killing myself
>2: I'd prob go to Hell because this is one of the worst sins in the Old Testament
>3: Wouldn't be able to look her in the eye again
But then, I am a virgin and want to put my dick in pussy so soon.

Really have no idea what to do

Any luck op?

>you should take some, user
Wouldn't be the same. Would rather fuck her than take creepshots.

My fantasy would be lying her down on the bed, inserting my dick in her pussy and thrusting hard while kissing her and busting a nut deep inside her

A mother can easily think and say her offspring are attractive without there being any sexual feelings in it. She's just being a proud mum wearing rose coloured glasses.

>Wouldn't be the same. Would rather fuck her than take creepshots.

yeah, but having one of those options is better than nothing. i remember back when i lived with my parents and they would leave for an extended period of time, i'd play with her sex toys and smell her dirty panties while jacking off in her bed.

and thats the closest i'll ever come to enjoying her

On like a measurable level. The only thing wrong with incest is that inbreeding leads to birth defects and other genetic mishaps. So recreational sex without the intent of procreation...

>So recreational sex without the intent of procreation...

exactly! thats why you pull out and blast her in the face/tits/toes

Anyone ever had experience?

bump

My mom caught me peeping on her. Thing is, I had been peeping on her for weeks, and she said she knew, so why did she wait? Two years later, she came into my room. I was asleep, she got me hard, and rode my dick. I woke up confused and came in two seconds, she left without a word. We haven't spoken about it since, and it's been over ten years. 10/10 would do it again, and for more than ten seconds.

I would escalate it, but not too much. Say something innocuous that has a double meaning and gauge her reaction. Id say something like "thanks mom, i actually think about how attractive i think you are pretty often, not to be weird"

>say something like "thanks mom, i actually think about how attractive i think you are pretty often, not to be weird"

horrible idea

Post pic of mom op
Most women get flattered by compliments, only don’t make it sound too sexual just in case

don't do it. no matter how hot it sounds it'll mess up both of you big time.

jerk off thinking about it, fuck other people's moms, get a girlfriend who will do incest play. just don't fuck your actual mom. it will permanently fuck up your life

>don't ask me how I know

just fuck already

i want to fuck your mom

How do you know this ???

how u kno

Oh goodness me, she’s a fox

storytime

I want to fuck my mom too man but it’s not a simple thing to do

>Adam n Eve
>>Cain n Abel
>Abel ded
>> Adam and Cain populate the world to 7.5 billion