6 days a week

None.

I think you're over training broheem

5 days a week, 3 days upper 2 days lower then swap the next week

>overtraining

Ok

2x/week

Lol

5-6 days out of the week, except I actually lift hard unlike most of you low exercise per workout faggots

You guys are over training

lift a hard dick right into your ass you weak bitch

5 or 6 days usually 5 make sure I train every muscle group atleast twice but do on or two workouts 2 days after I do the group for optimum gains

just started but at least 4 days a week

7 days a week. Fucking vaginas

overtrained and stronger than your ass. I’ll die lifting

You're fucking retarded. You sound like a pussy

Every other day. Except weekends. Weekends are for tomfoolery

>overtrained

Over training manlets ITT

About 4 to five times a week. I get my heart rate up every day, though. Stretching, lunges, push ups, tabata squats, planks, kettle bell swings, maybe a light jog. Whatever it takes. I try to do light work outs about 2 or 3 times a day. On a gym day I try to do a light workout in the morning, drink some water and get limbered up, then drink a little coffee in the afternoon and hit the weights pretty heavy. Squats, leg presses, bench press, back (upper and lower), shoulders, arms, dead lifts, abs, neck, forearms, etc. I mostly focus on whatever I think is lacking. I emphasize good form and maintaining a balance between either side of my body. I'm in decent shape. 6 pack, bicep veins, thigh veins, back definition. I wouldn't be on the cover of GQ or anything. Diet is especially important when you get older. Eat a burger and drink a six pack and your ass will jiggle for a week.

9 hours a day

I'm sure they'd ask if they were after advice

I exercise 24 hours a day just being a mom! :)

>5 days a week
>Overtraining

ya most professional athletes only train like 2 days a week! Any more and they'd be way overtrained!!!

Is this bait? You sound DYEL af. Post body lmao

Yeah and it fucks up their body. Idiot.

Poor soys, get worked

Good job destroying your body you manlet

I don´t, just work out at home. I feel bad for people that go, you often have the stupid attention whore chicks who just go to take pictures and gorilla faggots trying to fuck them, just talking without actually working out, making things like the running machine unable to people who actually want to work out, just because they want to get laid, not to mention that a lot of those gorillas will just look for trouble if you are on the same spot; fuck gyms

Still seething? Just accept the fact that your physique is probably shit because you don’t wanna “overtrain” you probably work out 3 times a week, do very little and lift inadequate weight that won’t do much for you in the long run

every day, mainly aerobics because im a fat cunt and alternating arms/legs with light weights on a circuit, just for an hour

3 days a week is more than enough. Over training leads to muscular atrophy.

well memed my friend, I dont think you have ever been to a gym, the gorillas are there to look at themselves in the mirror they dont even notice the females and the females are much the same, nobody looks at anybody but at least you tried to imagine what an actual gym was like

I certainly don't look like I lift in my day to day life, but I promise I do. :(

t. faggot who never went to a gym

3 days a week

I go daily, but thanks for the you, ill put it on the mantle with the others

With the other dildos? Sure faggot

you seem tense user, do you need help? you seem to have quite an attachment to gay sentiment, is there anything you need to discuss? I still have an hour before I finish work, im here for you

>Implying you have a job
Kek, fuck off, fatass, enjoy your dildo

I understand user, but I am here for you, driving my train

Yeah. I agree you're a faggot. Commit suicide.

>Posting from your cheeto smell-room pretending it´s an office
Kek, keep the shitposting you nigger lover

I just use free weights and calisthenics in my house. 3 days a week, push pull split.

not sure if you are the gay obsessed guy or someone else but you might also need someone to talk to

Yes, like your horny mother, bring her on, the bear wants my honey inside her tummy, yum!

Bump
B

are you ok user?

The real question is, is your mother ok?

she is fine, shes at home, I havent talked to her since friday though but she hasny called me, how about yours?

She´s probably talking with your mother

well at least they are keeping busy, you know how they get when they get older

Sure

ye ok.