Just dropped out of school

Just dropped out of school
AMA

you're either really smart or really dumb

what age do you have?

You dropped out of school, if I asked you something you'd probably get it wrong.

Well then which is it??

what were you studing

Worst decision you'll ever make. You'll be one of those pathetic 40 year old trying to go back to school so they can stop making garbage there entire life

How many credits will you have to recoup in your 30s when you realize schools important?

Also how much debit you get out of it m8?

Illustration

why did you quit

My mother is being fucked loudly in the next room by her gentleman caller. How do I ensure that it is purely consensual?

Would you like fries with that?

Oh wait, sorry, that's YOUR question that I'M supposed to answer.

I hope you didn't have a lot of units and money spent, or you just wanted a lot.

Let out a good REEEEEEE if they check on you is consensual hence the mutual agreement to check on you. If they keep going at it go make some tendies.

The classes I was in were just things I really could do on my own. The assignments are basically just do whatever, hone the skills we taught you the first two years. I dont feel thousands of dollars need to be spent for that.

I dropped out too OP. It's a bad decision. Unless...you really... REALLY have shit planned out.

What's your plan?

I don't have a lot of expectations in life. I just want to be able to get by with a shitty 9 to 5 and work on my graphic novels and animation. If it ever garners an audience big enough to make a living off of, thats great, but I would be just happy entertaining as a hobby while I survive.

I had a scholarship, so I didn't need to pay anything.

To follow up, I am actually still in a couple classes until late April, just for something to do while I work out any short term details, i.e: getting a job, etc.

I dont work with food. I'll probably just go work at the gas station again, honestly.

OK I shrieked and they are still intensely going at it. What do? No tendies

Ask to join?

Good choice

Honestly though find something else to study while you're still young. The job market is hard and you wont get hired without experience or degrees behind you, unless you want to work in the checkout for the rest of your life.

I'm honestly content with the idea of working some mediocre job while I do what I love in my free time the rest of my life.

Good to hear

Op, give vocational school a shot. Welder, plumbers, and electricians are always needed.

How's it feel knowing you get Rick and Morty better than the rest of us?

wubalubadubdub

I really dont like Rick and/or Morty

i was thinking of taking a year off to find myself, travel etc

Join the army boy

OP where the fuck are my fries?

Its fucking 2 in the morning, we're closed

How intense actually is joining the military?

Mfw

Not bad, can get boring. Get for 4 years, 6 years is a mistake.

Trade school op, fuck college.

What does it entail usually?

You will go to PT early as fuck, probably run a long distance and then be released to go back to your barracks for a quick shower/jack session. You will change and eat breakfast. You will have an omlette with ham and cheese and probably a Monster because you decided to stay up and play COD til 0400.

Then you will have a 0900 work call where you will show up to the company area for formation. Your morning will consist of either details or training (or sitting around doing nothing depending on how hungover your leadership still is at that point). Then you will be released for lunch. You will probably eat some form of chicken. Then you will return and do the same thing in the afternoon only it will seem gayer than it did in the morning. Then around 1700 you will be released for the day and if you are anything like my PVT's you will go back to the barracks and drink to excess before getting caught masterbating in an inappropriate place. Then your PL or PSG (whichever one is the least drunk) will bail you out of jail. You will then wake up the next morning and do it again.

Once a month or so you will spend a week in the field wondering why you wanted to be infantry. Then every other year or so you may deploy and you will remember why you wanted to be Infantry. At some point you will marry a fat chick just to move out of the barracks and then get a divorce when she sells your dog and blows your buddy on Rear D while you're on deployment. You will also get a lame ass tattoo that you think makes you seem tough even though everyone in the company knows you're a pussy. Finally, you will buy a Challenger that you can't afford, run up $30,000 in debt just in time for your discharge for pissing hot on a UA.

20 years later you will be diagnosed with jaw cancer because you spent every minute of your 3 1/2 year military carrer with a dip in your mouth. You will probably dip Skoal Mint. Or maybe Wintergreen. Enjoy!

That's why I went air Force.