Wake up

See this

Wat do

Cry, cut off my penis and suicide.

Yum!!! Moar plz

thought she was good enough for a pork until reverse search killed it

??

Why are her feet so shiny?

Grab my gun on my nightstand and shoot her. She broke in on private property.

Baby oil

Slowly peel off both of our clothes and gently plunge my twitching cock into her pussy as far as it goes.

place my fingertips around the soft sides of her neck and move to the nape in slow circles, bringing my face to hers for a kiss, then stand up and gently push her head towards my dick, a subtle suggestion to suck it.

What's her name

Would lavish her beautiful face in kisses, oh yes.

how I wish to have those soft plush lips on mine, on my body, mine on hers.//

wakey wakey eggs and forced anal pounding
>if she cooperates I'll put a little lube

Nice
Steff

Okay. She looks like my sister who died 9 years ago and I thought some faggot from my area was posting pics of her. Was about to flip the fuck out

She looks like she makes a good sammich. But since I woke up she better make a decent omelette.

I wonder what she would want to do with me.. I wonder if she's forceful or gentle. Either way, she's ferociously attractive and I would give plenty to know her affections..

I'm really sorry to hear that bruh, I wouldn't blame you for flipping out

it's impossible to be edgy or anything like that when you feel like you're falling in love with a girl you never met, on Cred Forums no less..

"what's for breakfast, crimson chin?"

got any pics of her belly or full frontal

I kinda want to fuck her on her back and squeeze her belly so that it hurts +bruises

She is impossibly perfect, at least for me. She simply could not be more physically perfect to me.

(me)

I'm not a creep stalker or anything but I'm afraid after seeing this girl that I'll compare everyone I'll ever meet to her and be disappointed. Perhaps worse, someone similar in appearance will come along and turn out to be a negative relationship..

I wish she would fall in love with me, I wish she would share every sensibility and concern, every joy, etc with me. It is probable that someone this attractive wouldn't have a suitable personality, perhaps too much attention would embitter her over the years.

I would press my pelvic bone right up to her tailbone, grip my hands around her thighs, lean forward and put my chest on her back as the gripping/groping got me hard, then descending down her back with soft kisses I would raise my body straight and invert my hands-- separating her pussy lips lining up my dick to thrust, after a moment of hesitation to build anxious anticipation, thrust until filled..
Delicious little moans between the two of us..

thanks mate. blew a nice load to her

Yw bruh

She has the most kissable cherubim face, her proportions are exquisite. The pale color of her eyes leaves intrigue and haunting desire.. I am subsumed by thoughts of her warm skin, her warm face and neck.. How soft it all must be, how sweetly she shows her compassion. I long for her affection, truly lost without the love of a lover as enticing.

Make that mudshark his the bricks

Also charming, but I prefer her with darker hair. All that said, this has been delightful but I'm off. Thank you for the generous photos.

Yw bruh

Cover it with a blanket, leave the room, close the door and run.