I have been trying to send requests to m.facebook.com to authenticate with get and post requests with fiddler...

I have been trying to send requests to m.facebook.com to authenticate with get and post requests with fiddler, but have been unsuccessful, would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

sure, double you double you double you dot google dot com

When I try to send the post request It does not login and in my account it says: we've noticed an unusual login from a device or location you don't normally use. Please review

I've searched for the last 3 days to no avail on google

do gudder

Will do..

if only facebook had an entire api for this

I do not want to use the API.

essentially I am doing this to mass validate accounts I am using for marketing. So I would like to avoid using the facebook API.

WWW:Mechanize

Fiddler uses a proxy and Facebook notices, you aint gonna be able to do what you think you can do

>using fiddler
>posts an image explaining http to retards
holy shit you have a long way to go, and i really hope this is a troll post

Is there are java equivalent that you can reccomend? I was trying to do this in java but keeps forcing me to change my facebook passwords after. I had it working in jsoup, but I need https proxy support as well as multithreading with multiple proxies support

>trying to do this in java but keeps forcing me to change my facebook passwords after. I had it working in jso

I will clarify... I am trying to achieve this in java. I am sending the request extracting the form data and sending it back. I was able to login at first, but I am trying to get it to show a specific text when it fails to login. IE the password is wrong. It does not show up in the request, just shows the page reloaded so I cannot parse that string.

a billion dollar corporation doesn't allow simple programs to bypass their security. wow, what a revelation

Was using fiddler to see if I was not sending the cookies correctly. I have not used fiddler much. I assumed I would be able to monitor my normal sign process, and replicate it with the composer..

Once Again, I have already done logged in so that is not the issue.. Please go troll somewhere else

Keep trying russian bot.

Please quit being stupid. If the string doesn't show up in the response, then that means they are probably using AJAX or similar technology. Stop bothering with HTTP responses, this isn't the 90s anymore.

It's not being loaded using ajax.

Be more specific then about what happens when "it fails to login". What happens in your browser? Does a message show up?

I am looking for - "The phone number you’ve entered doesn’t match any account. "
I get the html of the page, but as I said it does not have The phone number you’ve entered doesn’t match any account. I'm pretty sure I am not sending the correct headers. specifically cookies or the form data posting.

Also it us saying unknown location and unknown device when it forces me to change the password.

it doesn't make sense that the message appears in your browser, but not in the html code. you've checked the page source after the message loads using your browser?

Fuck you, ad mongoloid! You are the scum of the earth!