Loser with shit pay and no career by age 23. Should I kill myself? I'm emasculated. Man the u.s...

Loser with shit pay and no career by age 23. Should I kill myself? I'm emasculated. Man the u.s. economy is disfunctional. A bit over 60% of jobs pay 20 or less an hr.

I have the electrical trade I can go to but I loathe it. Also, I see no future in it unless it's with a union which aren't easy to get into if you don't have connections. I'm also a junior part-time but it doesn't even feel worth the cost. It's a business Admin/econ Degree.

With how shit the economy is, I expect nothing.

Honestly, I regret not just doing an associates in nursing because I live an the la area and they have it really good compared to everyone else financially speaking but it would take me 4 years and I am way too depressed right now. I'm fucking lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

suicideproject.org/author/water/page/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Trump actually delivers on his infrastructure plan you could probably make some decent money with your electrical trade on some big govt. projects.

Or you could try emigrating? Have a look at countries and see if tour trade is in high demand there. Try coming to Australia, we love hanging shit on yanks on job sites lol

sounds like someone doesn't know how to manage money.

I should probably add I'm 5'5" which is actually what CAUSED my life to fall apart. Long story short, being a midget made me feel like a degenerate that will only dillute the gene pool. I had chances for actual relationships but my height insecurity fucked me up. It messed everyrhing up.

Above all, what is REAAAALLY fucking up my head are how expensive the height surgeries are. 50k for 4 inches on my tibia in beijing. Fuck me.

What's REALLY destroying my head is Also, I save every cent I can since I don't feel good spending money.

Bahahaha surely this is bait.

If not stop being a faggot and either kys or get your shit together

Height definitely doesn't matter to everyone the way it currently matters to you, if you learn great people skills and manage to overcome anxiety, maybe get to the right level of confidence, it's very unlikely to really affect your life in the long term. If this doesn't work for you at all I would honestly recommend seeking help from mental health experts.

Sounds like you haven't found your passion yet. What do you want to live for? What makes you happy?

Not true. At all. Height is everything to me. It's a loooooooong ass story that has to do with my obsession with training, my past, and body building.

Super long story. I NEED the surgeries.

Kys

Funny that I wrote this before I read your post.

My ONLY passion was training. 80% of who I am is basically info found in this link. Mostly just the first 10 or so. After that it gets repetitive.

suicideproject.org/author/water/page/2/

Probably will.

Everytime someone says to "get over it", I want to deck them in the face for being so ignorant.

alright, I'll concede that I don't fully know you or your story, so I won't say you're wrong. However. assuming you can't get the surgeries within a doable amount of time for your wishes, I'm still going to circle around to saying you should see a few mental health experts, it will make the time more bearable, if nothing else. Also, would you happen to know how if it would be significantly easier at all to get this done with the help of loans?

I didn't say fet over it, I said get your shit together. You legit have body image issues. Seek help or kys.

This was such a bait nd switch thread

hey user, me too 24 no degree, moved and lost my job
i wanted to be a fucking doctor
i should be in med school right now
i want to die
our generation is just shit on over and over..

23? Go be a nurse. No big deal at your age.

hey man hit the gym and take care of yourself
had a teacher in hs who was 5'3" but he was handsome, fit and had a SMOKIN hot wife

Should've done better in school faggot. If you had poor parents then just get a full ride on merit.

I CAN'T hit the gym. I have a mental block.

Here are the details:

poor parents, had to support myself, had to take many semesters off due to moving every few years and ended up in the position im in. ive been trying, it's hard to get through school fast when you have to work 40 hours a week just to keep a roof and food

I was a good hs student. Had a 3.5 overall. 4.13 one time. Mvp of track and in 7 clubs.

Long story short, I got messed up in the head over my height issue which is why my life is the way it is right now.

I need the surgeries first so I can heal my mind. I think that's my number one problem and in 2nd place is the financial situation.

>I have a mental block and therefore can't try to fix my problems
>no I want to get physical surgery, not work on mental problems directly

Let me quote somethinf I read from another guy so you can understand.

"How is a charity going to help in providing gainful, normal employment? This is not an issue with needingpsychiatriccare - it is brought on by financial and professional despair and the fix can only come from these realms. Until these problems are fixed, you're only masking the problems."

This guy had similar issues and it's basically the same with me. Anything OTHER than the surgeries is MASKING the problem. Pills and talking won't work on me. I've been to the mental institute twice. It's not going to work.

My REAL issue has to do with masculinity.

I was very prideful and self-confidence. NO ONE was able to hurt my self-esteem. It wasn't until I realised my final height was 5'5" where I broke. Where the very foundation to my being was stripped from me.

More details in the link above. Training was my methodical routine. It really is a long story.

Hell ya we're shit on.

Doesn't help that we have to retake ge classes. That makes a bachelors go from 2 yrs to four so not only does it double the graduation time, it also doubles the amount a person has to pay. Ges are a big problem.

I get it, I'm the kind of girl who gets rated a 3 frequently. Everyone grows up wanting to be the kind of person they think has value and is liked by others.
For me realizing I was an ugly girl really started my self-hate and led me to suicidal thoughts eventually and still does. I felt like a total failure and like I was a waste of air and energy.
At some point you just have to accept things and stop fixating on them.
You have body dysmorphic disorder, see a doctor man.

yep, the worst part is how they are nessisary because people don't get a proper primary education
i had half my chem class not know how to write up a lab report or have any kind of lab at all
like what the fuck america.

You need to make peace with yourself user, surgery wont fix it. You will never be happy. That's why I don't pursue plastic surgery.

Not being able to deal with body image is 100% a mental health issue though, it's not to say you wouldn't be happier if you had your ideal body image, but having that alone isn't all you're cracking it up to be. Consider transgender people, yes, surgery and hormones are very good for their condition in the end generally speaking, but if that's all they do they're likely to feel similar to how they were beforehand, I feel it has to do with a more deep-seated sense of self-hatred.

I honestly have no idea how I'm going to get the surgeries in time.. I am basically just saving up as much as I can but school saps it away.. Idk what to do because I'll feel lile crap withiut the degree but life is also not bearable without the surgeries.

user, I mean this with kindness and I hope you don't take offense to it but someone has to tell you; You are delusional, you are not going to have your problems melt away by gaining height. You need to dig deeper and come to terms with yourself. Allow yourself to acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses.

Also 5'5" isn't that short.. You could have achondroplasia ffs; stop being so negative and hard on yourself. See a doctor that specializes in BDD since I really think you suffer from it. You need therapy, not some surgery. Not saying you shouldn't ever pursue it but no cosmetic change will help the issues you're dealing with.

Instinctively who I am at my very core is a simple guy who simply wants physical power and a dominant form. That and the minimal requirements for survival. Everything else is secondary or simply a means to obtain my simple dream.

I just wanted a job I wouldn't hate and to have a body I deemed as my equal. It really was that simple. No marriage. Not becoming rich. It's hard to explain just how passionate I was when it came to training. I've never done drugs but training for 2-3 hrs a day for 4.5 years gave me such a high feeling. Always striving to reach the pinnacle of my will power. I can't put my passion into words. I just know I need the surgeries first above all else.

It might affect me more because when I go outside, every guy is like 5'10" and up and like maybe 5% of the time is there a guy that is close to my height. Girls here tend to be about 5'7 too. I basically feel like a little boy.

I will try the mental health stuff one more time and I don't expect any immediate fix but really, I feel they will only mask the problem. I'm sure of it. I don't think I will last another year like this.

>Not true. At all. Height is everything to me. It's a loooooooong ass story that has to do with my obsession with training, my past, and body building.
>Super long story. I NEED the surgeries.
No, you're just obsessed. It doesn't matter.

You can be both dominant and short simultaneously

join the army faggot

keep yourself safe?

Kek