>uses gun to shoot up school like he said he would
>people get mad at the people saying he got the gun too easily

Why are Americans so fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate#List
youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI
gq.com/story/official-confirms-hacked-voter-rolls
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/top-dhs-official-says-russian-hackers-infiltrated-us-voter-systems-in-2016.html
cnbc.com/2018/02/07/russians-penetrated-us-voter-systems-nbc-citing-top-us-official.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh guns
>muh freedom

>get bored of the subject 4 days later
>leftists fume and stomp their feet like the faggots they are as their propaganda just fades away

>be conservative
>be drooling retard entertained by murder sticks

I sure am glad their propaganda failed, now I remain free to be shot by a mentally unstable person

>The FBI could have prevented it but didn't.
>The government lied until caught about why they didn't.
>The left wont stop saying the president is "Literally Hitler"
>The left wont stop saying the rich control the government are evil
>The left wont stop saying the government and country is racist

NOW GIVE UP YOUR GUNS AND MONEY TO THE GOVERNMENT AND LET THEM HANDLE THIS OR YOU HATE CHILDREN!

Go back to the gulag commie.

Make sure to watch out for lightning too.

>implying many politicians aren't funded by the NRA
Lol

For the 10000th time, 100m people own guns, 16.5k gun deaths a year is nothing. 63ish% are suicides and another large portion is gang on gang murders.

We are touched that you want to spread your shitty way of life where your government needs to tell you that you are too idiotic to handle making your own decisions.

Sounds like jealousy to me.

I'm pretty sure more kids have been mudered by guns than lightning you mongoloid. You never hear about 17 kids getting mowed down by a stormcloud that was pissed off at being called a faggot so it bought a semi-auto rifle at Walmart despite multiple red flags

All this samefagging

The government is the one sponsoring guns you mouth breather holy fucking shit

>be unironically frightened of semi automatic rifles

What a pussy. For the 100th time, ban cars, cigarettes, alcohol, and junk food if you want to "save lives". Until you call for the ban of those things, you are a pussy afraid of a semi auto rifle, no more deadly than a pistol.

>Civilians fund NRA with their own money to defend their interests

T..t..thats cor...corruption!

>Government funds anti-guaranteed US rights movements out of their pockets and funded by corporations and private owned prisons

"it's what the people want!"

10 replies, 7 posters...

Fuck all these threads flooding the media legitmate shootings are barely talked about then u got these publicity stunts that flood all media its fucking insane

lololololol yeah in europe or wherever the "fucking americans" guy is from, the government sponsors guns.
Learn to read you cunt lmfao

You can't use a bag of chips to slaughter dozens of kids. You can't go buy a bag of Doritos and kill people with it. The entire reason a gun exists is to kill, that's what it's designed to do

This stupid argument again. Well what do cigarettes and alcohol do? to be addicting (kill people), lose control.

More people are killed by vehicular homicides than by gun murders.

Protection is worth something, thats why you have locks on your doors. It feels nice being able to have the ability to end a threat immediately if you have to.

If you're really a knight in shining armor who cares about the good of humankind, you'd outright ban junk food, which kills thousands of times more people than guns.

But no, the idea of semi-auto rifles is scary to you.

The left only cares about people dying if the way they died isn't something the enjoy.

They know being fat isn't real if they say genetics make them fat and not chips because they are healthy at any size.

I don't know why you fucks are complaining about this shit. You keep saying Americans are retarded like you are still half convinced that they really are.

Let them kill each other repeatedly and you are doing two things FOR this world
>Population Control
>Increasing total Earth collective intelligence

Looool the good guy with the gun thing for 'protection' is a myth. The school in Florida had armed guards, it did fuck all for anyone. Fuck you.
Also the alcohol and cigs is a shit analogy. Both are consumed by a person, they effect that individual and aren't designed to kill. A gun is a machine. A machine fucking invented to be able to kill things more efficiently

That's nothing to do with this thread, fuck off back to Alex Jones vids

>be in the E.U
>have no access to guns
>get overtaken by extremist party in their goverment because they have a retarded multi party system
>have tyranny en stated in country with no way to fight back
>feels bad man

Sanity finally

Australian here. Don't be stupid. How can America just "be like Australia" when they have millions of guns and always had guns legal? Not to mention population, etc.

except for vehicular homicides, many of which are done under the influence.

"good guy with a gun thing" - you mean having my gun near me when I sleep or go into a dicey neighborhood is me wanting to be a hero and stop crime? No. It makes me feel better, which has a value.

So you're for banning all guns? What country are you from?

Be like Australia in that not everyone is a raving moron with barely functioning brains who love greasy nachos, hyper masculine sports, murder sticks and whiteness

Conveniently left out the part where there's literally thousands of varying gun laws

Wow commie, you made such a great argument by misrepresenting what's actually happening! Go back to your hive now and get all the ass pats and feel proud of yourself for what you did for the colony before you get reprimanded for being an individual.

>FBI could have prevented it but didn't
how by arresting him for buying a gun legally? this is the reason gun laws exist. when you get a tip, you can arrest someone for a crime, if the law doesn't exist, then well, out the door you go.

even then, they couldn't sit on him forever just watching him to see if he really was going to do something. you cant arrest a guy for thought crime. it wasn't conspiracy, you have to have a second person for that.

>Well what do cigarettes and alcohol do? to be addicting (kill people), lose control.
So, I am for guns as far as protection, but this argument is blatantly retarded. Lets set aside left and right for second and speak in logic as opposed to divided and conquered dissonance.

Guns are tools, these tools can easily kill other people as well as your self. Alchohol and Tabacco can kill, over time, but are consumed by the person, you can't force them to take it like a bullet to the head.

I can see cars being more of a stronger argument, but still, the best argument for guns is criminals will get them regardless of how legal or illegal they are.

Until we have better securities in place to protect ourselves from home invasion by illegally gathered weaponry, (and don't say the police they are not fucking instant) guns are the current answer for immediate action.

Cars are designed for transportation, and there are severe penalties for driving impaired.
Guns are designed to kill, and almost anyone can have access to them. You're fucking sub human in terms of intelligence

Wrong, here is my murder stick

"Good guy with a gun stopping crime" literally happens every single day in America, it's not even a chore to find these scenarios. Literally every day and that doesn't even come close to including countless unreported incidences.

All that proves is that there's a lot of Abbos huffing gas in straya

>except thought and prayers

Yeah good one dickhead. See thats where your retardation comes in. Either you're too stupid, or you just dont care. The problem can be solved by tighter gun laws, more gun laws, checks on people, more police community involvement, better help for mentally unstable people. Then, and only after all that can you even begin of thinking about banning guns. If you still don't know why, and are just dismissing the very obvious facts as to why banning guns would cause the country to go into chaos and wouldn't stop killers getting guns, you're fucking retarded and just exasperating the problem rather than giving a shit to actually stop the killing.

>Lets set aside left and right for second and speak in logic as opposed to divided and conquered dissonance.
It's kind of sad we even have to preset a debate with this. We're so fucking conditionally divided lol.

I always get pumped whenever a school gets shot up...gun stores have sales.

Just bought a Gen4 Glock 22 for 360 out the door. Pretty sweet deal.

But that's just a sterotype. You didn't even answer my question because you are wrong and you can't. Again. Aussie here, shut up dumb cunt.

Do you think using childish insults in every response is going to help your case? This is the fuming and stomping feet part I told you about.

Best find something less infuriating to do.

He made multiple verified threats which was enough to draw charges. He wouldn't be allowed to buy or own guns had he had these charges you full on retard. The FBI ignored the reports, knew how bad it was and lied and said they "couldn't identify him" until it was proven he made the threats under his actual name with his actual area listed. Then they admitted they should have reported it to local districts but just straight up didn't do it.

He did a shit ton more than just buy a gun and was a known mental health danger but the fbi dropped the ball on moving in when his mother died+he got kicked out of school. The cops got called to his house about 40 times over 7 years

Your mom gay. Owned

You haven't actually countered me, I'm just explaining why you're a moron that only reinforces the fact that gun owners are also morons

lolol "sub human"
There are also severe penalties for murder with firearm so that's a shit argument

Just because they're "designed to kill" doesn't actually mean anything. Out of 100m gun owners, 16.5k deaths a year is nothing. again, with most being suicides and gang violence.

If guns were such cold blooded killing machines we'd see millions of deaths per year.

So no, I don't have sub-human intelligence. you look like a retard little kid who's afraid of semi-auto rifles lol. And you were so sure of yourself which makes it funnier.

Fake news and Russian bot.

>16.5k deaths is nothing
You're dumb and psychotic

oh good, we agree on back round checks. finally some common ground to work on. now how long do you think you should have to make these checks? 3 days is way to short for paper work, but 7 seems to have let a few through the cracks.

>Russian anti gun
ok m8, not everything is a slide.

>Single digit variation for a country with multiples times populations, a shared, poorly protected border with one of the most violent countries in the world, the easiest immigration requirements and full of liberal protect the aggressor laws

Wow. It's nothing.

Amerimutts don't be mad at us Ausfags. The dumb ones who know nothing about your country saying to ban guns don't speak for all of us. They live in a different world here and can't see what it's like over there.

>compared to 100m gun owners

You're psychotic by not wanting to ban alcohol, tobacco, and cars. They're not what currently frightens you, so you're going to ignore millions of deaths in order to lessen the 16.5k deaths because it's what you're obsessed with at the moment.

Now that's psychotic and dumb.

We already have background checks. You'd know that if you weren't a retard who had a strong opinion about firearms you know nothing about.

>16.5k deaths a year is nothing

:(

>a shared, poorly protected border with one of the most violent countries in the world
You're Mexican?

You're cool man, thanks. People gotta chill and let different cultures do their own thing.

>lets put left and right aside for a sec
Good luck user, murica is divided conditionally, that's like asking a nazi to reason with a jew. They don't see eachother as fellow citizens anymore, they're fucked.

The usual three-letter agencies are planning this since 1991. That generation was less wasted than current - that's why their tactics now work.

Expect gun ban (aka police state, and niggers still owning guns) any moment.

He didn't say anything that would be legally prosecutable on its own. You are legally allowed to make general threatening statements as long as its not calling for immediate action

so right, they are fine the way they are, great. so next time the republicans try to get rid of a background check feature, you surely will be against it. see here we are building a bridge towrds some new legislation.

how about a new bill that firms up all of the existing criteria for passing a background check and making a federal wait time of 7 days to do said check? i think i can get some dems behind that, even though its pretty weak.

Didn't go to great enough lengths. Not convincing.

It should be like "YOURE A WHITE MALE YOU LOVE GUNS RACIST HA YOU PUSSY YOU SUCK YOURE A FAGGOT PLZ SOMEONE AGREE WITH ME"

see

What country do you live in where 18yo can buy a handgun or semi automatic rifle? It's 21 in America , obvious TROLL

You think you’re funny but you’re not

m8, semi auto riffles are 18.

>More people killed by lightning than school shooters
>Still act like this is some kind of epidemic
Besides which if you wanted edgy faggots to stop doing it all it would take is for the media to stop sensationalizing every mass murder for weeks on end like utter retards, but they’d never willingly agree to anything that lowers their ratings because journalists are shit.

not a whole lot of faith in trump huh? i hear that.

Teachers believe with enough love and understanding they can fix sociopaths, or as they call them behavior disordered. You can't hold them responsible cause they're mentally ill uwu. So children have to suffer these mistakes' existences so adults don't have to face the reality these soulless monsters are nothing more than toxic wastes of flesh, that murder the souls and in some cases actual lives of people around them.

This is why America is retarded. We literally will waste everyone's time and resources so the parents of children going nowhere can feel their tard baby is accepted. I kid you not, the CNN Hero award of millions of $ went to helping tards work in cafes. Fuck everyone who will do something with their lives, actually helping others in need. No, it's progression to flush money away so that adults don't have to put on their big boy and girl pants, and face they've raised a burden.

That's why America is fucked up. You'll be called a monster saying Special Joey doesn't have a right to have an education wasted on him. While James comes home crying every day because Joey keeps hitting him. Oh, but we can't do anything they say, Joey can't help it. James hangs himself in the garage, and life goes on cause it's so important to keep the facade that abusers like Joey are going to be anything more than a human plague.

17 kids DIED so self righteous special ed teachers could feel good about trying to have helped poor Nikolas. How many more live with C-PTSD, anxiety, depression. How many more take their lives? Prisoners get kept away from the extremely mentally ill and violent. Prisoners get treated better than children in this country.

Im not even trying to be funny, Im literally typing the kind of insults they throw at you. It may be in caps and altogether but when they do it its actually more retarded than the way i did.

Oh and for the record i am funny

Pic related

>no reply to post
>reddit spacing
>not directly on topic
your a bot.

There is literally no reason to support arbitrary wait times. Passing is passing. Unless you're trying to buy time for them to commit a crime before it can go through, in which case you're punishing people for future crimes they most likely wont even commit just because you want to punish them for liking something you don't like. Which makes you an authoritarian psychopath.

And maybe if your "tighter restrictions" didn't include methods that block people from their RIGHTS without due process you'd have something. But you don't.

Threatening to shoot up a school is ABSOLUTELY illegal and prosecutable. But even without that its 100% legal to refuse sale of a firearm to someone for any reason. This happens frequently and gun shops often have warnings from local law enforcement. Do you think gun shops would have sold him a firearm if they got a red flag warning from the FBI?

Teachers know these kids became that way from lack of love and understanding, you tard. If people do show enough love and compassion then we wouldn't have any school shooters. But bullying will always happen and i understand that.

Prove me wrong

My face with all this shit. *screaming like the damned*

We don't need gun control.

Schools just need armed professional security guards and better safety precautions.

Thoughts?

Too long , didn't read lulz

>Firms up the criteria
For literally what? A criminal record or mental health issues are already a disqualifier, and they are the only things that should be.
The fault isn’t that too much is allowed, it’s information not making it into the system.

those are called paragraphs retard

He never threatened to shoot up a school he said I want to be a school shooter in a you tube comment which is a general statement that is not illegal to say. I do agree with the refusal to sell it to him but he could just hop over state lines and bring the gun back if he was determined enough

What do you say about the MILLION+ kids that have been killed by the U.S in places like Syria and shit? Whoever made that pic is clearly a retard. And youre a double retard for posting it.

Oh yeah, id love every school to feel like its in compton south central.

Maybe schools and the police and what not should have confiscated his weapons and been more responsible. Then got him some help or something.

So what you're saying is being denied by multiple shops, killing days worth of time, then even more time to locate and travel out of state to attempt again knowing he's being watched wouldn't have prevented anything?

And that arbitrary wait times and traveling and extra process don't do anything?

Neat

Had to kek.

Ban Assault Doctors Neow!

You don't suffer a life from having been exposed to them, I do. I deal with literally throwing up and being sick for days after this, because it won't stop.

Because it reminds me of running away in terror at school when he wouldn't leave me alone. My parents being told they couldn't stop him, he's working on it. Feeling suicidal cause every single day I was abused and terrified to the point of nearly fainting. I said no over and over again, no one stopped them.

Do you live with that? Because I believe if you did you'd understand these people had their chance at love and understanding, and raped it with a barbed wire wrapped metal pipe. These are fuckers who enjoy hearing babies scream in pain, and dogs yelping is music to their ears. They are what horror films are made of.

Why dont you own a baseball bat instead of a gun if they’re so scary?

Ain't you adorable?

Yeah exactly you dont give a shit so shut the fuck up and stop giving a shit about gun control. Because you don't even care about gun control or stopping violence anyway you just care about arguing with conservatives you fucking douch. If not you would give me an actual response to that, but you people never do. Its happened twice in this thread. Proof all you people "caring" about gun control are a bunch of fucking tards.

ok, your against wait time. but the current method of waiting around until the federal government gets past the back log and failing someone onve the wait period is over isnt very good. they have to send the ATF to take the gun back, and wouldn't yopu know it, the ATF doesn't like that kind of call. doggos to shoot you know, its alot of work.

Im not sure how we can bridge this decide. clearly backround checks have to exist, but my point is that you shouldn't get that gun until you pass one. two options i can think of.

1) no arbitrary day number, you get the gun when you pass. downside is that it can back up to weeks during big election. you know Christmas and new democrat in charge kinda thing.

2) not going to be popular, but a 'gun license' now hold on, like how you have to get a specail deely for a SBR or can or something, but the full blown real deep check sticks around for 5 years or whatever, so then then waves the wait period for normies and you get your new gun same day.

both could work together.

Let's check in and see how it's been going in Mexico...

No it won't do anything for a determined enough individual and he was not being watched basically at all which was the problem. The FBI fucked up on their job along with a number of other bureaucrats that should be done something about his mental health. I will always be on the anti gun control side of things because I have the knowledge and machines in my garage capable of making whatever guns I want without anyone knowing. The new age of 3d printing is making it so you don't even need the tools to make one too.

>Let's
Lets

lol

Typical idiotic response. See how you literally have no real response? BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG KEK

universal federal standers, each state is technically different. a new branch of the doj could even be made to do nothing but backround checks, leaving the atf to bust baddies and the fbi to wire tap Americans

Thats fear. You clearly dont know what im talking about. And thats nothing. ive lived with worse than that, not even talking about fear.

>avoiding the question

This always gives me a chuckle.
Guns are harder to get in the US than they’re ever been before, and they really have not considerably increased in effectiveness in a good 50 years.
But somehow that’s the problem.

Also your mom gay and you cant say it back

hey i wonder where all those guns that get into Mexico come from?

What then? What's worse than being made completely helpless and violated?

>known troubled individual runs for President
>gets elected
>murikka

BAN ASSAULT CANCER

This is what i mean, liberals were pissed off that when a muslim commits a terrorist attack, some people say that makes all muslims terrorists. Yet When a shooting happens, they use that to say all gun owners shoot people. They literally cannot understand the millions of people worldwide that like guns as a hobby, like having a motorbike, or being interested in history. Absolutely fucking retarded. And this is coming from someone that is for gun control.

There are more gun than ever in America, kiddo.
The reason for less gun violence isn't because of less ownership.

We know. -_-

Also kek

The background check system is already federal, different states DO NOT have arbitrarily lower standards.
The issue is communication between agencies that lets pertinent information slip through the cracks so it doesn’t appear on a federal check.

But Australia is a shithole, user. No country with an average IQ above 70 wants to "be like Australia".

Sauce: I am Australian.

but there were armed police at the school that Cruz shot up

>be American
>get shot

Mass shooting deaths are miniscule. Mass shooting deaths by legal firearms are even more so. You're arguing and DEMANDING reform for a system in place that only has a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction failure rate. multiple 0's in front of your number after the decimal kind of numbers. It's also based on the idea that changing this, despite being relevant to insignificant amounts of scenarios will even decrease the situations, and there is absolutely 0 evidence to support this.

There is no reason honestly for background checks to a carry license holder in states that require background checks and approval to obtain one. I had to pass background checks, give finger prints both of which I had to pay for myself, sign documents, pay money for my RIGHTS, get arbitrarily approved by the police station and then wait months to get the permit.

Then I got to purchase a firearm and still have to do a background check, that thing liberals keep acting like I didn't need to do for some magic reason.

We have a degenerating society user, armed guards aren't going to fix a persons mental state, they can only wish to stop someone from doing more harm than intended.

I am pro gun and definitely an "obama won't take my guns" fag, but this is one of the stupidest things I have seen. I hope this shit is supposed to be a joke because this is the type of thing that makes us gun days look like stupid assholes.

>this is one of the stupidest things I have seen
Is it?

Being mentally tortured, demoralized and having absolutely no one on your side or who could care, no security, make everything shit and depressing. Whats worse than that? having the people you're meant to trust and help you be the biggest abusers and worst people around you. I could get into whats worse than that but i think ive made my point. At these points physically pain becomes pleasurable because reality is that bad

>single digit variation

The delusion...

Right...

DUCK SEASON, FIRE!

>Be American
>Get to have responsibility
>Be Bong/Aussie/fucking whatever
>Government treats you like a fucking child your whole life and micromanages everything you do
I’m not even American but boy do I know which one I’d pick. If you’ve not done anything wrong, your government has no right to say they can’t trust you.

Sorry that you get teased for being a poofta

Aussie here. You're wrong, every country respects Australia's ways. Americans say it even is an "improved u.s" Its only slightly a shithole because of some shithole people. Still better than the shitholes and shithole people in America

>kids think they're special snowflakes
>realize they're not
>want attention
>media glamorizes shootings
>'I'll go down in history like the columbine guys'
>shoot people in a notoriously gun free area
>media says the gun was the problem

It's culture. It's parents. I live in an extremely armed area and we don't have shootings, at all, because everyone knows if you pull a gun your getting a whole shit ton pointed right back. Think you'll try a school shooting if you know a few teachers have license to conceal carry or even a few armed security guards? It's really that simple

Inb4 but this country does
We aren't some small country that has predominantly one culture group.

Same boat my friend. Johannes is not the only one who'd like to be painted red.

right but how do we fill these cracks? a wait period gives more time to do the paper work and increased funding and staffing will help too.

hate to say it, but a gun license would speed things up. get this idea. everyone at 18 can go to the DMV and get one. you get a background check for past crimes and what not. then if you do a bad thing in the future, you have 'points' against your license for like drunk driving. a real bad crime will get your physical card taken away. so then, no need to wait for a check, you get stopped at the register cus you don't have that card. while joke blow can walk to the registar, swip is hard or whatever bounchers do to check for fake ids, and walk out with his new shiney gat.

really, ive been thinking alot about this i personally think it can work as long as the card is real easy to get the first time.

Are you shitting me? Everybody who actually knows anything about the law in Australia laughs about what an obnoxious nanny state it is. I’d go fucking mad if I had to live there.

At least I don't live in a nanny state that is being taken over my mudslimes. kek Stupid cucks.

>following the law
HAHA DUMB CUNT

God I love samurai teachings.

inb4, omae wa mou shindeiru

Whats wrong with our laws? What do you mean by obnoxious nanny state? kek. Ive done alot of crime as a juvie, and let me tell you if i was in the u.s without a doubt id still be in jail right now. Also if i was in the u.s in general it would be shit and id have no money or security because america doesnt give two shit about its people.

For the next time Johnny Utah gives you a hard time.

Did you think citation on facts about the number of guns would make people forget your numbers on participation and effectiveness are completely made up?

If the children at Sandy hook didn't change a thing, why would this recent shooting?
Let's be realistic here.

rekt

hahahaha

>fantastically retarded
The majestesticle derpicorn

1) join a white separatist militia that advocates violence

2) legally buy a rifle and ammunition

3) post online about shooting up a school

4) neighbor calls the FBI about all of the above

5) ??? nothing happens

6) PROFIT!!!

story?

i don't think we can agree on new legislation about background checks. do you have any new ideas? we can at least agree that regular street murder is a problem though right?

im not sure what to do, but gun buy backs are a hot topic for some reason. if you want to get rid of hi-poinst and raven arms probem solvers, i think offering the street value for them would see the black market prices rise, making it harder to buy illegal guns. idk just an idea.

i think if i chew on it, i could come up with a way to keep guys from making four winds shotguns or another scam im sure that exists.

Thats me alright. I've tackled crocs with my bare hands

I’m actually Canadian, where we have licenses. There’s benefits, but really I can’t endorse it as the proper way to go
>Managed by the government = almost hilariously inefficient system, seriously it takes them like 6 fucking months to renew a license for no reason other than that they work that goddamn slow and give shit service
>Live our in the middle of nowhere, where you definitely need a gun? Too bad, nobody within 250 km does the course to get a license
>Licenses easily denied or suspended for bullshit reasons, government doesn’t have to answer to anybody so there’s no real consequences for them fucking you over
>Retards still get licenses without any issues anyways
>All the people who commit crimes are already criminals who could never get a license anyways and it only inconveniences people who obey the law
Most of all though, it’s bullshit that your right to own your own legal property is entirely dependant on a little card of government approval that they can take away at any time.

yes because i want the fbi investigating my online activities. welcome to england m8

And what about the people who live where the cops are hours away and not minutes? They have to defend their family's with a bat right?

good work on that last election, comrade

Well you're never gonna change anything, if anything you're gonna make people side with people who don't want guns banned, so good job. Like how hillary clinton and the idiocy of the left wing basically gave trump the election and made many people switch to the right.

That's the ACTUAL crocodile Dundee, your police murdered when they tried to confiscate his firearms.

Sad

A car usefulness is not outweighed by its flaws.

Alcohol and tobacco only ruins your own health, things like drunk driving are already illegal.

holy shit did you make that yourself? that's awful.

It's supposed to be a real picture after a duel. Never could find anything concrete.

Been tried, doesn’t work.
Almost universally, the only guns that are turned in at buybacks are along the lines of grandpa’s old hunting rifle or bubba’s broken .22 that he just has no use for.
It’s a massive waste of money to get guns “off the streets” that were never going to be used by criminals in the first place

Apple 2GS

The truth doesn't fear investigation, user.

Are they not both .223s?

That's still a lot, nearly 4,000 people per year!

Only when America loves their children more than they love their guns will we see change.

In Canada they have more guns per capita than America. So not sure what your point is here.

yeah, the rifle bit is a bit of a mess. i sent a shitty old bolt action 12 gauge to a buy back and got 200 bucks for it. i think if you limit it to handguns only, it would get rid of alot of those shit teir Saturday night specials that exist. i think they are equally cheap and such, but you know, are used for crimes.

It’s extremely stupid here in Canada that you technically are not allowed to own guns for self defence, because many people are in just that situation and are victims of crime constantly. In many rural areas it can take the RCMP over an hour to reach you.
But of course these laws were just written by soft fucks in Toronto and Montreal who have no understanding of anything outside their little bubble and don’t care about anybody else’s different situation.

List of countried by muder rate: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

US has 4.88 murders per 100,000 inhabitants, similar to Somalia, Kyrgystan, Kazakhstan and Cuba. You have to scroll way down to start getting civilized countries at 2 murders per 100,000 inhabitants, like Belgium, Canada, France.

One can also look at the rate of gun murders: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate#List

US has a rate of 3.6, similar to Peru, Nicaragua, Barbados, and Argentina. Civilized countries have a rate around 0.5.

Have fun being a third-world lawless hellhole amerifags!

Enough to disarm yourself?
Enough to make it impossible to defend your family against an armed attacker with illegally purchased or made firearms?

>here in Canada
>laws are written in Toronto and Montreal
>capital is Ottawa

yeah but id hope the truth wasn't told by a person whole couldn't handle ms paint.

>if I post a fabricated quote often enough, it will become real

I am aware of what the capital is thank you, the point was more that those are some of the biggest, and most notoriously left-leaning, population centres.

Are you making an argument for instating a white ethnostate?

>Posting Anti-Gun threads everyday as either bait or to gain some kind of political satisfaction
>on Cred Forums instead of Cred Forums no less.
Let me just make this clear. Taking away guns does not solve this problem, because home and personal defense is a big priority for defending our liberty and keeping our country secure. Making guns more regulated by the state will fix this problem.

If gun owners were required to submit to a check every six months to fill out reports of bullets purchased, purchases of gun parts, and report all of them to the state, this would not be a problem.

This prevents people from selling their guns to unlicensed carriers, so people like dumb niggers don't get a hold of guns. This also keeps gun property safe, because if the owner notices his inventory is incorrect, he can notify the authorities in the case of theft.

Proud gun owners everywhere can still keep their guns, while improving security everywhere.

I didn't make it. lol
Oh it's absolutely real, youngster.
George didn't fuck around.

You sound like a dick sucking faggot.

This is the conclusion to an article entitled "Older Ideas of Firearms" by C. S. Wheatley; it was published in the September 1926 issue of Hunter, Trader, Trapper (vol. 53, no. 3), p. 34. Wheatley had referred to George Washington's address to the second session of the first Congress immediately before this passage, which may have given rise to the mistaken attribution

It's more interesting to discuss why we not only allow kids like the shooter into our schools, but we give them a mental illness label they can use to avoid consequences and reality.

its illegal to sell a gun to a person diagnosed with a mental disorder, so we've already taken care of that.

ehhhh. yeah. maybe we can do it better? idk the republicans are in control now, and have a few years at least. They could make a system and through as much money at it as they want. they'd honestly do a better job then the dems at this kind of thing.

we have tones of DMVs and make it have a 10 year shelf life. that should help a bit. for the next generation id be easier, cus you know new people born wouldn't have the backlog of 300 million people in front of them. that would take a long time. and make it easy as fuck to get. anything to start the ball rolling and getting through the back log then reforming it later to be stricter in the new cards. like a grandfathered in clause, everyone gets one after a 14 day period. call it in like the draft service in blocks.

There are countless quotes, not that they even matter. Just look into our fucking history for the answers. lol

the only check for that is a yes or no questionnaire on a computer screen.

Do you faggots actually know anything based on experience?

right, maybe you should slow doing saving shit from google. your sorta posting the stuff a bot would skim and dump.

lol I made up a quote and put a picture of a president on it so that makes it real.

lol I posted it again

You weren't even right. The info you pulled up was a guess.

I think what we need is to teach kids how to deal with these psycho students. Defend themselves with mind games with them. The creature won't mess with someone that treats it like it's rapist uncle that turned it into a monster. Turnabout is fair play. Teach the kids to torture them back.

lol

no i was the one who complained about the MS paint disaster.

>bring back ids hiro, make it an option when you start a thread.

I just fundamentally can’t get behind the idea because at the core it’s ridiculous: you may have paid for something and legally own it, but only for as long as the government decides you’re allowed and then they can suddenly make you a criminal without having done anything wrong.
It’s not comparable to a driver’s license because you don’t lose the right to merely possess your car when it expires or is suspended.

I was the one who said it looked like it was designed with an Apple IIGS.

Oh, well in that case, other user posted a guess to whether the quote was accurate, not proof to it not being so.

fucking hiro. this is mess.

of course i do, because i'm right and theres nothing you can do about except give your irrelevant weak replies.

Try Debunking this quote.
lol

the libs are basically the opposite of this, lol.

And the fact that i actually care and have a brain.

Obesity kills millions

You brought up bull shit in response to Sandy hook.
And then you say this?
I'll see myself out.

They have been brainwashed.

No, I'm just making fun of you for being a shit-tier country.

But Germany and France are full of blacks and turks and still have murder rates below two. Maybe the solution is to have their gun control, instead of a white ethnostate? Because your nazi dreams aside, it is never going to happen,

No i didn't. Everything i said was more than true and relevant. You're the fucktard who just wants to argue. I want to stop shootings. And i know that wont happen by just banning AR15's like you tards are clammering for. You better see yourself out, you fucking clown.

well, how about a license just for buying new guns? like all your guns now would be ok anyway, and if you are a fudd and just want your one deer gun you can let your license expire with out harm.

Its kinda toothless in solving crime now, butidk i think its the easit idea i can come up with. the dems get their mass shooter placebo and the gun folks get the wait time for new guns gone. and it'd help with private sales too. like show the guy your card and he can feel a bit better about the sale. I'd like that myself personally.

>But Germany and France are full of blacks and turks and still have murder rates below two.
Can't wait for your new crime statistics to come out. I bet they doctor them, what say you?
Why would we want to hate ourselves, like you?
youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI
>Because your nazi dreams aside, it is never going to happen,
I'm not a nazi, you retard. You made the argument, not me.

Gun control is HAPPENING

And yet you faggots changed lots of shit over 2000 dying on 9/11. explain..... was only one attack after all. Bent over and they took many rights over it.

You made a Cred Forums BTFO thread with a nyt article?
That's it?

I should report you to the fbi for this, if they weren't so dang busy with that Russian hoax investigation. DAMN YOU OBAMA LETTING THIS KILLER GO!

So a tiny proportion of guns that are used in crimes were ever bought legally to begin with though, constantly trying to impede legal firearms purchases is barking up the wrong tree anyways.
Even here, several police chiefs have estimated in the past that the vast majority of recovered crime guns were smuggled into Canada illegally and could never be legally owned here anyways. The focus on legal buyers then makes no sense.

>He had mental health issues
>Known mental health issues
>Trump revoked law forcing mental health screening before buying a gun
Lol

>Can't wait for your new crime statistics to come out. I bet they doctor them, what say you?
Of course, when reality goes against your ideology, you just deny reality. This pesky little facts, always creating trouble!
>I'm not a nazi, you retard. You made the argument, not me.
No, no, you're not a nazi, of course not. Just tell me, how'd you go about creating a white ethnostate? Deporting millions of people, or straight up gas chambers?

how do cars cause children under 15?

sex in back seat within past 15 years + 9 months

what about all the children over 15?

well idk man, were to illegal guns come from? manufactures don't give them away, someone has get them legally someone first. yeah sure there are a lot of old colt hamerlesses from a billion years ago, but its not like in the third would were people build ork guns for everything. regular stuff is used 99% of the time.

hi points were invented in the nighties, well into real background checks. how dose tyrone and jose get them?

Nice.
When shit like pic related is happening in your corner of the globe, yeah. Forgive me for not trusting you guys anymore.
>Just tell me, how'd you go about creating a white ethnostate?
When did I state I wanted a white ethnostate? I didn't. But if I wanted to play Devil Advocate, I would say it would be safer, the data doesn't lie.
>Deporting millions of people, or straight up gas chambers?
I'm not a nazi user, but we should definitely deport the illegals.

that sad fuck killed himself and you know it.

Yeah, I fucking bet. Tommy Robinson told of similar stories of his time in jail, very parallel.

>i care more about guns and SHTF fantasies than human life.

For the 100th and one time, that argument is stupid and not based on sound reason by any stretch of the imagination.

>When shit like pic related is happening in your corner of the globe, yeah.
Maybe your problem is reading the toilet paper Daily Mail? And I'm German, not British. You know, the world isn't just two countries, US and Foreign, Foreign is made of a lot of countries.
>I'm not a nazi user, but we should definitely deport the illegals.
And how would that get rid of blacks? They're almost all legal, illegals are pretty much latinos. So much for your ethnostate then.

You got bent over, rights stripped over a few Muslim faggots and only 2000 dead how’s it feel mr freedumbs

user, your Chancellor literally through your flag to the ground, your opinions mean nothing to me. Keep following your leader into hell.
>rights stripped
Keep dreaming junior.
Is his babies first mass shooting?

What are your thoughts on murdering babies?
Can we have a sensible conversation about banning planned parenthood?

>through
threw

is this how to use guns?

Denial is strong in you faggot mericans lol

Denial of what?
Trying to confiscated more guns than there are humans would cause a civil war, it's ridiculous and stupid to even entertain the idea of it happening. You really think the local Police forces would obey that order? They would know damn well who will lose their guns next. I'd tell you to go ask one but you're trapped in a fucking mess of a country right now, good luck buddy. I really mean it, worry about yourself, your family and your own community, let us worry about ours.

>user, your Chancellor literally through your flag to the ground, your opinions mean nothing to me. Keep following your leader into hell.
Lol, you can't understand your own video? She literally gave the flag to somebody else, she didn't throw it to the ground.

And she's quite right, flag-waving nationalism is blithering stupid. You should know, having a flag-waving nationalist president who is Putin's bitch.

Adding to this, until people bring up big pharma murdering insane amounts of our citizens, I don't even publicly entertain the idea of a gun regulation debate.

>gave the flag
THREW THE FLAG.
Tossed it away.
Sad.

is this how i use it?

The guy was fucking waving it, look at her mannerism while snatching it from the man, she's cold and vindictive.

I'm kinda bummed that this is where my efforts in bi-partisan gun legislation ends. I really tried to bridge the gap, but I think its really that gun control offends people in way that cant be eased by making this soft and toothless.

I think we could probably do a mental health thing, but we all know that its poor kids in the street that kill the most people not crazies who listen to dogs. I think that at the core, its should be about reducing the number of illegal guns on the street.

mass murder types will always snap and grab a gun, but the black market is a regular market based economy. if you mess with the supply, prices will rise until demand drops off. murders will still exist, but people will go back to baseball bats and knifes, which would reduce innocent bystanders getting clipped from a mag dump from a moving car.

Its easy to agree that criminals shouldn't have guns, but just adding more money to law enforcement budgets wont really change the game.

guns don't grow on trees, zip guns exist, but that's not the problem that we face today. hi points are made exclusively for good law abiding citizens to buy. there is no pile of hi points from millsurp that went to market 80 years ago in giant crates to anyone with an address. they are made one at a time each with a purpose, to be sold to a person who could legally buy it.

Watch your own video, you drooling moron.

Yes, she was very displeased, even cold and vindictive, you might say.

And rightly so. We know very well what this idiotic adoration of symbols lead to. And you should learn that as well, with your president blathering about the hymn and the flag everyday, while betraying your country to Russia.

I'm ashamed to be a member of this shit-heap country. We began sowing the seeds of stupidity hundreds of years ago and this is the fruit we have wrought. America is saddest collection of idiots on the planet. Gullible, fat, overstimulated, consumerist idiots. This country deserves whatever happens to it. My only hope is that some shred of intelligence is born from the ashes.

>murders will still exist
When they tightened up in the UK their violent crimes SKYROCKETED. If we did that in America, with 10000x the guns they had, the gangs would destroy the police and anyone in between. Cities would require immediate military aid. This would be a common thing forever because bad people will find a way, whether they build new guns or just hammer people to death, the only people that seem to get fucked in ever scenario are the legal gun owners and people minding their own business.

>And rightly so. We know very well what this idiotic adoration of symbols lead to.
You sound like an actual child right now. Do you have any self control?
Can you think for yourself?
A flag leads to what?
Fucking worthless.

Do Republicans get paid extra for every school shooting or is the NRA going for a package deal this year?

Mmmmm. Walther....

Read.

>German
>Nationalism
Have you understood it, or do I need to draw it with a crayon?
Shit, how I miss the time when the US was proud of killing nazis.

meh, i would say the entire world should legalise free owership of guns, among other things ofc.

Read More.

The truth.

And commies.

>semi auto rifle, no more deadly than a pistol.
It's literally a bigger cartridge, travelling faster, in a bigger magazine, thus is more deadly and combat-effective than a handgun

F=ma

We actually didn't change a lot. TSA still fails 95% of their tests, so not hard to get a weapon on board a plane.

And what is Trump doing about it? Bitching about democrats, refusing to implement sanctions, and doing nothing about protecting the 2018 election. Sounds like treason to me.

You're clearly retarded, that law didn't do any thing.

>and doing nothing about protecting the 2018 election.
You're right, we should get rid of all of those Soros voting machines, pronto!

Because politics wanted it that way. Dumb people are more easy to influence. Politics not just in the US but in Germany also. Over time the politicans reduced the amout of information released on political decisions and how they were made to take the opportunity of critic questioning from the people. You can't question what you don't understand. So people start parroting politicians "because they know what they are talking about". Tl;dr: Politicians raised their Sheeple to not think by themselfes.

>Politics
>Germany

This it not about guns
Guns don't kill by their own
It's about mentally ill people

So drunk drivers and medical malpractice is all totally legal in the US?

Not thrbguybyoure getting buttmad about, you're retarded as fuck.

Of course, the problem is mental illness. Without guns, the mentally ill Las Vegas shooter would have done just as much damage. He would have bought thousands of throwing knives and massacred the crowd from his hotel window.

Are people demanding reform?
Do people even bring these issues up?
Are you a retarded faggot?
There are more guns than people in the US user, it's not as simple as, "Alright guys, turn them all in or we'll kill or arrest you".
The issue is conflated and we aren't having the real conversation that brought up.

That would help, paper voting is the way. But the Russian method is messing with voter registration, not with voting machines.

Florida Police squashed that white supremacist bullshit days ago. No connection was found shitdick

>That would help, paper voting is the way
I agree.
>But the Russian method is messing with voter registration
What are you on about?
Links?
Sources?
Retard.

>Guns don't kill by their own
This. Argument. Sucks. Yeah, we know guns don't shoot on their own. Why in your mind is gun control and mental health two things that can't be addressed simultaneously? Of course this is about guns you fucking moron. Any asshole can walk into a gun show or log onto the internet and just buy guns from a private seller without any background check or licensing process. If you don't see a problem with that then you have wet tissue for brains.

Every Gun Debate Ever:

Waah, the big, mean gummint wants to take my metal weenus away and I can't squirt no more.

(other countries) Oh for gods sake, grow up and act civilized for once

NO U.

They hate us for our freedums

(((CNN)))

so what's your point?

i see no drugs in your stats
let's legalize drug since it's doesn't kill?

is see no obesity in your stats
so obesity is no longer a problem?

compared to tobacco use there are the number of deaths in traffic is very low
let's lift all traffic rules?

Shall
Not
Be
Infringed

gq.com/story/official-confirms-hacked-voter-rolls
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/top-dhs-official-says-russian-hackers-infiltrated-us-voter-systems-in-2016.html
cnbc.com/2018/02/07/russians-penetrated-us-voter-systems-nbc-citing-top-us-official.html

Yeah. Let's compete with south american and african shitholes in who's the biggest shithole!

Finally we can end the generation of spineless moronic sheeple

It's an AR15, it's actually shooting a .223 or 5.56 round, which is literally a faster 22. Round.

Who cares? Let them kill each other. Personally,id suggest that each newborn gets a handgun and an ar of parents choosing. The less ameritards,the better

The point was that if it was not about guns, the US must have a shitload of mentally ill people to get that many gun deaths
Let's give all that mentally ill people a gun, what could go wrong?

So we have the right to own nukes?

No, that's a military grade weapon.

But military grade arms are okay, like a semi-automatic rifle?

That's different.

NO U

SHIT WALTHER IS SHIT

Even the military has come out and stated, that the AR is not a military weapon. Specially seeing as the gun was originally design to wound and not kill (A wounded soldier uses up a Shit load more resources than a dead one) it's one reason why the military has been trying to get away from the AR for a few yrs now, find some thing with a bigger and more deadly cartridge, cause they realized that 5.56 is just retarded now. Youre clearly retarded, shows youve done zero research of your own, or else youd see how much of a dumbass you really are. How about you go study up on the thing you want banned, stop being a parrot that just speed up the same shit. It's funny when people actually provide facts to you stupid cunts, instead of researching and trying to make a valid point, you go into snowflake mode and get pissy cause people are not agreeing with you. Get fucked you special cum guzzling snowflake.