Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/1/18/Engineer_dominationheavy09.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you

because you look like a rapist

why
well i'm not

thats what all rapist say, rapist.

Because you're depressed, have zero self esteem or confidence. And you're on here posting this dumb shit for attention instead of bangin sloots

how in the fuck am i supposed to have self esteem when i have no value as a person

Because you're posting on Cred Forums and 2 in the morning.

TBH if you stop worrying about it so much and just do what you like and try to enjoy your life, you're fairly likely to have a gf at some point. Unfortunately that won't work out and it will leave you worse off than you were to begin with

You're not supposed to have automatic value as a person. Most people are trash.

Have a think about a thing to do that you think might be valuable, then fucking do it. Then you'll get laid.

Because you bitch constantly about your problems instead of trying to do anything about them.

Because you likely don't try.

I had that set-top box

See this Op.

Be a woman instead and just bitch all the time.

>why won't i ever have a gf in my life
youre blessed

Because you're too busy wallowing in self pity.

guys with gfs are too
i didn't even think about it until i was 22-23. now i'm fucking 28 years old.
i fucking suck at everything

disgusting facial hair just shave, need to fix eyebrows at a salon, i'm assuming you also need a haircut and to work out more weekly. Follow these steps and you only have your shit personality to blame.

i've tried
i've tried
no. cursed to loneliness forever
not even true.

because you're on Cred Forums lol seriously get off here if you want to improve your life

Everyone sucks at everything the first time they try it. This is not an excuse.

Next time you try something, keep going until you get to one level above suck, no matter what, before you evaluate your progress.

it's depressing that i'd have to pay a king's ransom at a salon just to look like a human being.

people on b have okay lives, outside of me
i've played guitar for fucking 12 years and still sound like fucking shit. i try. it doesn't fucking matter, i have no ability at anything.

Fucking do something... Anything... I'm 27, and starting a youtube gaming channel. I've been at it for months, and have 10 subs, but I feel better than I've felt in a long time, 'cause I'm actually doing something I want to. Pursue your dreams, no matter how likely you are to fail, 'cause it'll make you feel good, and women can sense that. They aren't going to fuck a depressed guy that refuses to try.

Be more positive
No woman is going to want to be with you with that attitude

You’ve decided to not have value. Stop being a piece of shit and do something. Find something you enjoy, and put forth an effort. And be to be nice to people while you do it. That’s all it takes to be valued.

Volunteer at an animal shelter, sign up for a slow pitch softball league, start drawing and painting, practice an instrument, take a class, learn to cook, ride a bike, go fishing or hiking.

Start doing SOMETHING.

i'll be your gf for a day.

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/1/18/Engineer_dominationheavy09.wav

dis ord code t3ZCx her pics are legit shed be your gf for a day probably

No you fucking dumb faggot, it’s called putting forth a little effort and not looking like a slob.

It seems stupid, but you know who the fuck cares about that kind of stuff? GIRLS

>not even true.
Look at your fucking face, dude. Whether you're concious of it or not, you are wallow. You look like shit. I'm not even talking about physical appearance. You look miserable. Throw on a fucking honest smile, and even though you're moderately attractive, chicks will crave your chubby little 3 inches of dick.

Well hold on, now... While we're giving out pity pussy...

This. Do you expect anyone to want to interact with you while your making that stupid fucking face? Smile.

i've tried shit. used to have a soundcloud. in doctorate school. doesn't fucking matter, still just fucking fail at everything.

or without the attitude let's be honest

i've played guitar for fucking 12 years and still suck total dick at it

i'd take you up on that offer if it was legit

yeah i know i'm fukcing ugly

Then try harder faggot.

need more than that to look people up on discord

1. shave
2. shower (daily!!)
3. be fit (cardio, etc)
4. sane diet/sleeping habits
5. get a good job and a steady income
6. get out of debts ASAP
7. buy your own cozy house - and get out of debts ASAP
8. have your banksavings in the range of six figures
9. before you even buy also a nice dog and a nice car, you'll have lots of potential girlfriends
10. tell them you don't like non-virgin girls (at least 95% of them will go away)
11. tell the remaining ones you wish to marry but you demand prenups (50% of them will go away)
12. choose the most loyal and cute
14. profit!!

>tldr:
>girl's main asset = vajayjay
>man's main asset = house+income+savings
>women's privilege = wasting own assets and yet being eligible as gf/wife

yeah but i'd have to pay for that shit all the time when regular guys just do whatever and it doesn't fucking matter

i look miserable because i am miserable.

i'm not making any fucking face

can't. spent too many thousands of hours and thousands of dollars on it to suck this bad. gotta give it up since i fucking suck at everything.

i've never left the house without showering before. i always shower, 100% of the time.

my sleep schedule is totally fucked though i admit

the rest ofthat means i'll be hkv until i'm like 35. i don't want to live alone that totally isolated that long.

Must be a truly shit person if you can't get Anyone.
Like awful on more levels than just beta

Your problem is that you have endless excuses for yourself. Any time someone suggests anything you have a stupid fucking excuse. Stop being a little pussy, and at least act like a man. Take responsibility for who you have let yourself become and shut the fuck up and do something about it.

yeah. there's never been a lower value human being than myself.

not excuses to say that i tried. the fuck.

this.
women want money, social status, money, and something to post on social networks to enjoy femfriends' envy.
if no money is available, they go for social status only - aka fucking Chads for free (and maybe even some nigger, since Jews told them that it's so edgy and "Hurr Durr NonConformist").

owning a house a a fat bank account makes all women forget about 6'+ meme, Chad meme, 7"+ penis meme.

Yes it is you fucking idiot That’s the definition of an excuse.
>DO, OR DO NOT, there is no try.

You stupid fucking bitch. I’m starting to see your point. You will never have a gf, and will die alone. Nobody will ever love you because you’re a negative pile of shit who refuses to be anything other than a negative pile of shit.

Because youre bitter as fuck and have a shitty outlook on life

Teriyaki sub is best sub

you know it to be true

Because you let it matter so much

you can't just "do" everything you want to, sometimes you fail.

that's me.

what does that have to do with getting a gf

it's good, but i have no preference in regards to subway sandwiches. none are bad

how much i care about it has no impact on if i get a gf

Because you're wise.

Who wants a nagging, condescending, mood swinging, bleeding pussy psychopath anyway?

Because no one is attracted to that

nobody even knows that irl

You're wrong, it shows

I've seen some ugly motherfuckers with girlfriends because they're happy and confident. Its literally how you get a girlfriend. Improve yourself faggot and don't give up if you're not getting results because then you yourself ensure that it'll never happen

I thought you got a new gf phil

Oh my god, you again. Cheer the fuck up mate. You're like an irl Eeyore.

OP, judging by every answer you've made in this thread it seems that your a total fucking idiot. Everyone is trying to help you but you keep making excuses to fuel your little masochistic pity party. Why even make this thread? Because you're a fucking attention whore seeking validation for your own shitty attitude. You've NEVER truly tried to improve yourself or tried to get a GF. Either hang yourself already or grow a fucking pair and address your own problems. Whining like a little limp wristed cunt on Cred Forums won't help. Fuck you.

stop being a little bitch and get some pussy brother. boi pussy too who gives a fuck.

GET CANCER

you facial hair is pathetic give it up. you look like you dont have an ounce of personality

you post on Cred Forums to much that's why. go to sleep and try again tomorrow. if you did your best, then it was a good day.

Because women dont find self-pity desirable for a partner

U XDXDXD