Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

She’s British

Proof or gtfo

copy and pasted too much.

>degradation with each copy.

I blame Hitler for not finishing the job.

What in the fuck is that?

The only way to get OP to respond haha

This is being reposted by Russian trolls to tear apart the fabric of American society

correct

Degradation? It's the same source file ya retard.

So supply the proof and I'll stop posting.
Protip: you can't.

No it isn't.

George Carlin died a d the floodgates that hold back total pussification were left unmanned

Found the Russian troll

Why do you only make this thread when most Americans would be asleep?

Are you sure comrade?

Aren't Liberals doing that job ?I mean don't get wrong,many of your bullshit was originally invented by Commies,even the word ''racism'' you love so much came from Leon Trotsky

Average Californian...

there was nothing left to tear

Jews, SJW's, and niggers ruining the American way of life.

The truth is that in twenty years from now, only countries and nations that are homogeneous and have one religion will survive. The rest will be plunged into chaos, social and religious disturbances.

All niggers should live in africa

Lefties are strange "people" (I quoted people because, really, they're more like children) - very hypocritical, very holier-than-thou, very corrupt, very controlling.

The major problem is that their crusades are never over. They truly believe that their utopia is just one more genocide, one more silenced group, one more degenerate behaviour being normalised, away.

When it fails miserably, instead of thinking "hmm, maybe this ideology I subscribe to is faulty", they shift the goalposts to whatever new crusade the hive mind has conjured up (leftists don't think for themselves), and blame everybody else for their failures.

This is the modus operandi of all stripes of "progressive" lefty. Feminists blame "patriarchy" for the earnings gap - instead of working more. Negroes blame "racism" - instead of labelling other members of their race Uncle Toms. These are just the two most obvious examples.

TL;DR version: because they are stupid children.

>White men keep shooting the fuck out of mass gatherings
>Shocked that they're called terrorists.

Idk op.

Friendly reminder that you're wasting data and that you should post the JPG version instead.

Nigger do not shoot at all xD police statistics say something else blacks kill more than all,, white terrorists,,taken together.

>muh russians
and you leftist faggots sure thought it was funny when Romney said Russia was our prime geopolitical foe.

You come here at the wrong time.

Who pays for data these days? Get with the times.

Oh look, it's this stale response again.