celeb thread

post celebs wearing tights

>Goddess Dove
oh god

Already blown seven loads to best Emma yesterday

Victoria Justice beats 'em all

She might call me dirty

legs wrapped in pantyhose are the best thing about living atm

You fail to recognise the effects of puberty, son of Odin.

Trips czech'd

why is their Frank no even close to screen accurate?

>nobody wants to see that thing in lingerie

ye she p gud

wat

Sweet bejesus

So much pink. I love it.

I should stop imagining her doing naughty stuff. I'm getting way too weak.

Damn she's hot.

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

I gave in a while ago

I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to take this time to talk about my diarrhea. I had the worst diarrhea of my life a few months ago after eating at Applebee's. I got sick while I was in the mall and it hit very suddenly. The closest toilet was in Sears so I waddled as fast as I could to get to the bathroom before a river of brown erupted from my butt. Alas I discovered that the only bathroom in Sears was on the second floor, so after futilely searching I had to make for the escalator. I could feel the butt-volcano about to erupt, I was frantic. I thought OK, almost there, I can make it, and then I learned that the bathroom was all the way on the far side of the store from the escalator! This was bad, really bad. I had my sphincter clenched as tight as I could but I knew I had only seconds left and the bathroom was about half a minute away. If I sprinted I could make it, but if I sprinted I wouldn't be able to properly clench my sphincter. I was stuck. I did the best I could, and I even made it to the bathroom, but before I could get to the stall Mt. Buttuvius erupted in my pants. And it just kept coming. I waddled to the stall with a brown geyser shooting from my bum, got my pants down, and my butt kept spraying like the world's most foul fire hose. It got all over the seat, the toilet, the walls, the floor, there was even some on the ceiling. The CEILING! I had to pant and breathe deeply but the smell was so bad I almost vomited. So there I was, in Sears, my pants a wet, slimy, nasty brown. The only good thing was that there wasn't anybody in there, and all through my struggle, nobody else came in. I did what I had to do. I used two entire rolls of toilet paper to try to clean up, and I had to try to flush my underwear into the toilet. As you can imagine, this didn't work, so the toilet overflowed and spilled fecal juice all over the bathroom. I used a third roll of toilet paper to try to clean up before giving up.

I'd suck bbc for her without hesitation.

To be fair, you have to have a scat fetish to understand Andy Sixx's logs. The flavor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of eating da poopoo, most of the logs will go over a typical eater's head. There's also Andy's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his songs - his personal philosophy draws heavily from his dad Nikki, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these logs, to realize that they're not just tasty- their flavor says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike eating logs of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the bouquet of his creamiest, steamiest dumplings, which themselves are a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy's logtrain unfolds itself into their gaping months. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a BVB tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for Andy's eyes only. And hopefully I can demonstrate to him just how dedicated I am too answer the question: "Would you?"

kek we posted the same one
(⌐■_■)

HARVESTED
>>Cameron Diaz
>>Anne Hathaway
>>Naomie Harris
>>Felicity Jones
>>Amanda Seyfried
>>Rose McGowan
>>Sienna Miller
>>Sharon Stone
>>Lindsay Lohan
>>Demi Moore
>>Vivica Fox
>>Catherine ZetaJones
>>Renée Zellweger
>>Julia Roberts
>>Naomi watts
>>Kate Hudson
>>Lucy Liu
>>Emma Thompson
>>Penélope Cruz
>>Alicia Keys
>>Michelle Williams
>>Julianne Moore
>>January Jones
>>Emmy Rossum
>>Diane Kruger
>>Jaime King
>>Este Haim
>>Gwen Stefani
>>Nicole Kidman
>>Jackie Chan
>>Uma Thurman
>>Sarah Jessica Parker
>>Marion Cotillard
>>Kate Beckinsale
>>Jennifer Lawrence
>>Rosario Dawson
>>Helena Bonham Carter
>>Heidi Klum
>>Rooney Mara
>>Jennifer Garner
>>Olivia Wilde
>>Busy Phillips
>>Kristen Wiig
>>Ashley Judd

MUH DIK

i could write the LONGEST book in the world about how much i love emly jean emma stone, but that would take up MORE than 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 milleniums to write down everything that i love about her
i'll just say that she's a princess and that she's a darling and that she's an angel and i love her more than there are atoms in the universe and my love for her is so HUUUUGE it would take a JILLION MILLION BILLION TRILLION of our own universe to make up the space of even 1/100000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of 1/100000000000000000 of my love bubble of emily jean.
she is so pretty and gorgeous and lovely and stunning, humans existed just for emily jean stone. i must do everything in my power to make her happier than happy can get and that no one gives her any problems at any time EVER because she deserves every single drop of love that humanity as a whole can possibly give to each other. no one deserves love but the freaking GODDESS that is known as Emily Jean "Emma" Stone. Her greatness is indescribable to mortals, we are like a drop of water in the HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE sea that is emma stone's intellect, she has never once been incapable of moving planets and shifting tectonic plates. emily jean always been above everyone around her whether they realized it (in)directly or chose not to. she is absolute, ultimate perfection. i shall worship her for my entire life. everyone else shall do the same.

Lol yea

I wanna do a sex with her tbqhwu

Is it so wrong that I get the same uncontrollable urge to cut Emly's house electricity and sneak inside pooky wooky Emly's house at 02:00 am on a Sunday, so I can creep into her manshion and slide under the bed covers with her and touch her while she sleeps? Is it so wrong?

I wanna serve her.

Oh my God Emma stone Jesus himself told me you love Wesley and Shane and Godzilla more than me but I love you so much you helped me come out and discover who I really a.m. you have helped me so much I will always be your slave and your pet first before anyone else You are my special sweet slutty BBC hungry for Amberlane a frog Anaconda liquor but I am sad that I had to leave Los Angeles please help fund me soon and stop lying and hurting me more I love you !!!!

Damn those legs

you guys are all dumb BOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who has the nudes that came out today?

i want to wait a while before emptying my ballsack to that movie, i just woke up

POST 'EM SHIT

yes please

training egg 4 orgy gang bang in jamie fox penthouse send BTC for full video

So do I, I'd do whatever she told me to

great body on this one

Want to cum on that tummy

trips logged trollop alienfu jidf clogged

I want to make Dovey go "guk guk guk" because my penis is down her throat :3

there are new emma SHOWER pics but nobdys postan them!!!!!!!! hello???????????

Post the Victoria Justice nudes

The dirtier the better

amazing tits+ass

STOP BEING AUTISTIC CHILDREN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH

I wish nigri would give me joi

Do you have the new ones?

As dirty as she wanted

harddd

iktf

Been gone from celeb threads awhile. Good to see Dove is still popular.

Dove kik user still around?

What about the new ones?

AYO TONY THAT'S A FRESH PEPPERONI

Unfortunately no.

shoo shoo joo joo kenzie feet on my lap suck cock for tay tay

cummy tummy

"Why don't you show me how much you love the taste of cum~"

Unfortunately the new nude set only seems to be moving between traders, they say it’s a very good set.

Just started stroking for mistress dove

stroking for Dovey and listening to Chanel Preston take 7 cocks

Good, that means eventually it'll make it's way to us freeloaders, only we'll have to wait for it

Jewess Queenie getting her ticket again
Wanna give her a BIG smooch :o

Fuck yes more

want those lips

Fuck i want those lips wrapped around my cock

how many BTC?

her tits are stupendous

Imagine they way they move when having sex

Queenie has a Weenie

need a cumslut to drain my balls for Dovey

God yes. I want to drain my balls for her

Jesus christ this bitch makes me so hard

Nice trips satan

crazy to think about

Mmm fuck yes

>ye she p gud
how well does she poop though?

big shits

Any chance mistress dove is interested in giving joi?

Mmmm those tits

>celeb

Whoops, wrong one

Awww, you wanna be a dirty boy for me?

We are in a time where web celebs are becoming much more of a real thing

Before telling me to fuck off tell that screenshotting faggot first

Mmm yes

I do mistress~

Nigri is fucking sexy.

trips logged a sexual jidf trollop crowned

You better start stroking for you goddess~

As you command~. Naked and slowly stroking for goddess dove

Good boy~ I wish I could wrap my soft lips around your cock right now.

Me too mistress Dove, my cock throbs and aches for your touch~

fage

MOAR

N e w b r e a d

>

She has not been kind to her body.

Have discord?