Why does the Left hate free speech so much...

Why does the Left hate free speech so much? Don't they need free speech too or do they perfer censorship and political repression?Serious question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GzUh4PJVx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the same reason the right hates free speech so much. Because they don't understand the possibility that somebody could have a different opinion than them.

Because nobody can defend this so they must shut down opposition or else they got exposed

>opposition
>implying I'm a leftist
Both sides are assholes.

fuck off and die retarded faggot

The truth is that in twenty years from now, only countries and nations that are homogeneous and have one religion will survive. The rest will be plunged into chaos, social and religious disturbances.

Lefties are strange "people" (I quoted people because, really, they're more like children) - very hypocritical, very holier-than-thou, very corrupt, very controlling.

The major problem is that their crusades are never over. They truly believe that their utopia is just one more genocide, one more silenced group, one more degenerate behaviour being normalised, away.

When it fails miserably, instead of thinking "hmm, maybe this ideology I subscribe to is faulty", they shift the goalposts to whatever new crusade the hive mind has conjured up (leftists don't think for themselves), and blame everybody else for their failures.

This is the modus operandi of all stripes of "progressive" lefty. Feminists blame "patriarchy" for the earnings gap - instead of working more. Negroes blame "racism" - instead of labelling other members of their race Uncle Toms. These are just the two most obvious examples.

TL;DR version: because they are stupid children.

Hope this answers your question, user.

gb2reddit

Ahh, cool, I've been waiting for this one to turn up again. Saved.

Never posted on Plebbit in my life, user. But please, broadcast your butthurt some more.

you would fit in there because you are a gay retard

People who are fighting for free speech are in the left. You are mixing something up, OP.

first of all, there is no "the left", at least not in the cohesive way conservatives often suggest.
while right wingers are mostly united in their ideals, "the left" struggles from within, their views depending on their individual level of introspection. many of the people that are generally described as leftists or liberals don't fall in either category on closer inspection.

so, there are leftists such as myself, who disagree with modern day feminism in its practice (but not in its cause) and their often authoritarian path towards censorship.
on the other hand, i disagree with the argument that the right to free speech should be held paramount.

it's a difficult matter, but there are lines that should not be allowed to be crossed in the name of free speech. where those lines are should obviously be up for discussion. that is, by the way, the thing that's happening right now. people discussing the limits of free speech.

>gay
Got a wife.
>retard
IQ 130.

Try again harder, darling.

>IQ 130.
saying anything about your IQ makes you a retard.
>I ain't gay muh diks 40 feet long!

I agree with this. Well said.
Tard reply.

>big tent
I honestly think it harms you more than it helps you.

you dont have a wife and your iq is probably like 60 so my point still stands gay retard

Please keep broadcasting your butthurt. It entertains me greatly.

Try again harder, user.

Couldn't you argue that by controlling speech you're also exercising a low-rent version of thought-policing?

i dont have to, youre already seething with rage lol

>IQ 130

>epic projection failure

all your images are thumbnails lol at least lurk before posting newfag

>Please keep broadcasting your butthurt. It entertains me greatly.
>It entertains me greatly
>Try again harder

You fucking retard. IQ 60 like that other user said. Also, sage.

This is gold. So far disconnected from reality.

>implies I can't go on Google images and rename files with a random number

Didn't you know user? Every Cred Forumssmoker has an I.Q. of 130.

Why the fuck are those tits censored?

why are you talking about file names retard lol do you even Cred Forums newfag?

But seriously, keep going guys

sure, a fair point. and there certainly are thoughts that should not be encouraged to be spoken out loud.

in order to have the most collective freedom, there have to be cuts in the individual freedom. otherwise, there will be the power struggles we witness right now - where some voices count more than others.
even white people suffer from it, because their words have less weight in discussions about oppression than minority's words. and that's a very divisive and harmful effect of our collective inability to understand and handle language.

not an argument. i win yet another debate to a gay retard

Okay, I'll take the bait. What free speech is the left fighting for? Hate speech, safe spaces, political correctness, and mandating pronouns are all limits on free speech.

Time stamp your wife's tits for proof. Otherwise your a fag.
It's funny how your IQ is just below state certified genius level. Almost like you knew if you claimed higher we'd ask for proof and you have no excuse to deliver.

You're making a mistake if you think the right is a monolithic and united front, either. The religious right is not neocon is not libertarian.

Keep going, guys. You're so much fun to watch.

>Please keep broadcasting your butthurt. It entertains me greatly.
you are entertained by assplay?

I, for example, am a hardcore conservative - but an equally hardcore atheist.

Free speech doesn't apply to tits.

i already won

Sure gay retard

Not the point. I just wanted to see some tits.

There is no such thing as collective freedom. Freedom is an individual right.

Well it should, no offense but you’re a fucking dumb gay retard idiot faggot

Keep it up guys. My laughing has lowered to a mere giggle.

Alright well this teen fag has nothing else except
>I know you are but what am I?
Tier shitposts
Abandon thread

Quads have spoken.

u mad bro

Have some feminist tits

>giggle
confirmed for gay retard

Thanks now im a feminist

Let the reaction be your guide...

yeet

>mere
Being this transparent.
At least try. Jesus, is this what passes as shitposts now?

They're hypocritical, just like how the right is about being christian when they are NOTHING like jesus.

It's all just a bunch of divided and conquered retards with retarded agendas.

Do science or capitalism, don't fall victim to the divide purgatory, it will complacify your life.

The top 0.1% of feminists.

This is coming from the people throwing a tantrum over some people saying happy holidays and equating it to a "war on Christmas" lol

this
/thread

Who are you replying to?

>wife
cuck
>IQ 130
we can all see how hard you're trying darling

You know, you can stop shitposting. It's the endless flow of (You), with insults I haven't heard since I was 10, that keeps me entertained.

It is in your power, user.

At least be original, user.

OP here. Yet again, my IQ is 130, I was fucking tested, you fucking retards. Of course no one beliefs me.

It's amazing how well tits work

Who are you replying to?

Except I'm not the OP, user. Pay attention.

i am aware of that. but as far as i could tell by my endless discussions with "the right", it's not as self-destructive as it is on the left.
and most of the different movements within the right have overlapping interests and even sympathize with their distinctive ideas.

for example, neocon are often pretty religious, a (right wing) libertarian will have a mostly conservative perspective on liberty and a religious right winger will also be conservative and tolerate libertarians as long as they don't damage their cause.

that's a big difference compared to the fights within the left.

Shame you aren't smart enough to keep that to yourself

Subtle

Huh? I'm the original poster of the IQ 130. Pay attention. Guys, if you don't belief me I'll post the pic!!!!

No. You're not.

you got fucking OWNED by Anonymous!!!

>no one beliefs me.
>beliefs
40 keks

wow he really was a gay retard

???
Fuck off back to pleddit faggot. Yes I am. Are you trying to steal my thunder, faggot?

By a stream of "gay retard"? I sincerely doubt it.

But just put it on the list of things you don't understand.

ITT: one man to troll them all

it is both, and one implies the other.
you can't have complete individual freedom in a society, without reducing another person's freedom.

Oh dear, forgot to note that I'd never posted on Reddit?

If you're going to try to hijack someone, it helps to read at least 30 minutes of their backstory.

sorry bro you’re out of the club hand in your Cred Forums gold before you leave

Try again harder, user.

That would be entertaining - if all the shitposting was just one user.

>Why does the Left hate free speech so much?

because their speeches are not free.

i own this website and when i say you gotta go, then you gotta go

Stop trying to pretend to be, dude. You're fucking annoying.

So, anyone want to see my picture of my IQ test??? I really only got 102 but it's still a lot higher than a lot of the worlds IQs. Interested?

That's nonsense. Freedom isn't a zero game, a finite resource that much be shared to ensure there's enough to go around. Freedom is unlimited, and is only constrained where someone else's freedoms begins.

I want to see your IQ medal!

go for it faggot i knew your shit wasn't 130 lmao

No. You don't.

>I really only got 102
No one wants to see it. We all knew you were a gay retard already

>So, anyone want to see my picture of my IQ test???
sure

yes i do pic related me and a white bitch

Kek.

If you’re referring to anyone who isn’t mildly a constitutionalist, they dont bother calling them right-wing.

They’re fucking dumb neo-cons

>I really only got 102 but it's still a lot higher than a lot of the worlds IQ

>muslim women let's get naked
Right on, lady.
Better yet, go straight to Saudi Arabia and tell em at the source.

And success - the anons have gotten themselves in such a tizzy they are attacking the wrong person.

Yes Goyim

Keep going on google, youtube, and facebook for your daily dose of diversity

nice attempt at backpedalling

that's basically what i've said.
what i meant is, that by maximizing collective freedom, you also maximize individual freedom.

It seems to be a poorly thought out position, doesn't it?

>I'm only trolling guiseee
kek, fuck off fat gay retard

>My laughing has lowered to a mere giggle.
take a look in the mirror
>that should make you chuckle

There’s literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

No, it's not all what you said. Your argument was that some voices count for more than others. Ensuring that all voices can speak is about freedom.

Enforcing parity, so all voices count the same, is not. In fact, the latter is an attack on basic freedoms.

>Why does the Left hate free speech so much

Not being able to differentiate between people not allowing you to say dumb shit and people just really hating the dumb shit you say is my favorite meme.

I'll testify to this - "organised atheism" is the most controlled, most dogmatic, most exclusionary pile of shit you've ever fucking seen.

I actually spoke one-to-one with PZ Meyers about 10 years back - it was like a brainwashing session with a not-particularly-charismatic cult leader. First and last time I had anything to do with organised atheism.

Hmm.. quads of truth? or jewfags?

Dougal Dixon's books are really weird

Yeah organised atheism is what pushed me toward Deism.

Fucking nuAtheists are dogmatic as fuck, on par with religious fundementalists

jews

are you deliberately misunderstanding me?

how is the ability to speak of any use, if - for the lack of a better word - the system (say government, feminists, white supremacists,...) selects the people who are worth "hearing"?

>unlimited
>constrained
You can't have both.
But I can ftfy
Freedom unlimited, and only constrained where someone else's freedoms begins.

I understand you, you're just wrong. Individual freedom is paramount. You're advocating for the government to step in, and decide who gets to be heard. That's not freedom, that's government oppression. All we can guarantee is the basic right to have your say. Forcing other people to listen, or deliberately silencing people, is infringing on basic freedoms.

You can be both constrained, and infinite. For instance, a line. A line goes forever in two directions, but doesn't spread to the side. It's infinite, but constrained.

Freedom is more expansive. It's unlimited, in all directions, except in the rare instances when it runs into someone else's freedoms.

>armies of paid shills
gonna need more tinfoil

I stayed a hardcore atheist.

But you are exactly right - I wasn't dropping (in my case) Catholicism for another, (let's be frank) even weirder religion.

SO FUCKING STOLEN.

You're an idiot.

Yet every racial jew is pushing immigration, gun control, "diversity", and being sympathetic to criminals

Everything that would destroy the country

Been called far worse, by far better.

I know you’re 12 years old. But what you just said has been bs since operation sockpuppet

I feel you friend. The years i remained agnostic-atheist i was staunchly critical of nuAtheism dictating a religion, whilst conversely opposing it

Spread it around user.

no one is raiding retard its called trolling

I think we're on the same frequency just talking semantics at this point.

I think the real question about all this, and agreeing with >it's a difficult matter, but there are lines that should not be allowed to be crossed in the name of free speech. where those lines are should obviously be up for discussion. that is, by the way, the thing that's happening right now. people discussing the limits of free speech.

The question is, who gets to determine the borders of your freedom? We can't trust the individual to do so, because then it truly is unlimited and basically anarchy.

No one who matters cares about this shit.

Real Americans don't.

Only shit heads try to impose their ideals on others. Right and left.

hahaha I don't see the right shutting down gays from making speeches on campus!

The deepest irony is, what pushed me to atheism in the first place, was a deep distaste of hypocrisy.

Funny how the search for peace and belonging can cause you to stumble down some hilarious blind alleys.

>picking a side with either "muh guns" or "muh lgbthsvkudkldshzjdkjssebvlfskj"

Yes.

Also, leftists picture themselves and their ilk as the underdogs, and when you are the underdog any behaviour that promotes your cause, no matter how reprehensible that behaviour may be, is in your own mind justified. North Korea, Venezuela, any of the Workers' Paradises of the past hundred years have all had that mindset.

that guy is a perfect example of what you were talking about... trying to shut you down with namecalling because he can't confront the reality that his ideas are a dead end

you blind buddy?

hey retard you’re posting on an anime image board

The limits on free speech have been fairly well defined for centuries, like the classic yelling fire in a theater. The new attempts to impose limits all seem to be social engineering, or an attempt to silence opposing viewpoints, and should be treated as what they are: Virulent attacks on free speech.

130? Oh, well. Not a very big lie by definition.

>real Americans don't care about the second amendment

I don't agree that anyone should shut down debate in response to opposing ideas, but to play devil's advocate their -- and I don't have a good word here 'movement, 'group', w/e-- is fairly new to the scene of public acceptance and I could see why it/they would feel threatened by opposing ideas.

Love those itty bitties.

Its fucking hilarious how you guys have "muh free speech" and the only thing you use it for is arguing with each other. Land of the children.

Alice and the rabbit hole friend, i fell down many times, down many different rabbit holes.

But its wonderful to hear of anything like me, its not easy to criticize the nuatheists and be met with anything other than hostility from them

That's fine, but their "feelings" are not part of the equation. At all.

Yes, that's why I encouraged him and his (likely) samefagging.

Present argument, allow them to present counter-argument. I wanted people to see it for themselves, and make their own decisions based upon it.

internet arguments are retarded and you’re retarded for starting them

>you're retarded for starting them

>For the same reason the right hates free speech so much.
>the right hates free speech

you’re on an anime imageboard discussing politics, you’re as low as it gets

I agree that constraining 'hate speech' doesn't really help and only furthers the destruction of all social liberties. And I also feel that this is the problem
>Virulent attacks on free speech
It's one of the shittiest things to say, but it's not what you're saying -- you're right -- but it's how you say it. The SJW/liberal/left+ conflate calling out their shenanigans with attacks on themselves because they don't feel safe.

>fuck their safety
That's what they're afraid of.

I'm afraid I'm not being terribly clear, but I think we can have our cake (egalitarianism) and eat it too (free speech) if we all were to get locked in a room and talk it over peacefully (fat chance)

As long as I have a gun, it's the best argument.

because the left prefers lies and propaganda to the truth , they cant handle the truth

ITT backwater rubes whose electoral votes matter more than the majority.

Good bless America

I would rate people who sit there hurling infantile insults at random people - likely because they don't understand what is being discussed - as lower, however.

If we want this to work, they have to, unfortunately because your feelings are involved as well. I imagine you /feel/ very strongly that we should protect free speech and that chipping away at it would erode our society.

>it's just because I like guns. it serves no purpose

I personally think it's a great argument.

You live in mexico?

I don't recall Johnny Cab doing that in Total Recall '89. Must rewatch. Also stolen.

says the jew pushing for an open border with mexico

do you realise no one here cares enough about you to insult you unironically?

>the left

No radical communism doesnt need free speach

The problem is freedom of speech is THE core freedom -- without the ability to criticize, we'll inevitably lose all our other freedoms. So attacks on freedom of speech need to be called out for what they are.

Do you realise I don't care, full stop? This is for entertainment purposes only. If you don't entertain me, you are of absolutely no use to me.

Because they are easily tricked into believing that by giving up their freedoms, it somehow makes them safer.

the left considers this credible news

even when it debunked as make up bullshit hours / days later they just move on to the new click bait BS news piece because they want it to be true

i know you take this website very seriously which is why everybody hates you

If greater Israel was a thing, why didn't Israel keep the Sinai?

Also, why are fellow Jews turning on Netanyahu if he's the grand warhawk that Israel needs in order to fulfill the 'greater Israel' agenda?

Jesus christ, that's almost as bad as a breitbart fucking article. The left is becoming as retarded as the right. Maybe they can just fight eachother to the death.

Why does the right stick their fingers in their ears when irrefutable truths are presented to them?

I'm on the left and I like guns.
But I'm also not so stupid to think there aren't better ways to make sure retards don't get them.

Nobody hates me, user. You're just on a projection spree again.

As you no longer entertain me, this will be my last response to you. Farewell.

>the media taking Cred Forums seriously

We must be in hell, surely

ur mad cus ur bad

>speach

Opinion invalidated.

Nah, just lazy media. Always rushing to get the "scoop". Everything is thrown away, quite literally, in haste.

I've recently been hearing the term "legacy media". Has quite a ring to it.

I take pol seriously, I used to not. But people are really becoming retarded and divided. We need to take stupid people seriously. Unfortunately.

>hurr im a centrist, no one can stop me

An NBC reporter probably wrote that on Cred Forums and then used it as a source

Stupid people - no, not at all.

Crazy people, on the other hand...

Thanks for this, i havent heard it before I will look it up.

All those years though, the memes “Cred Forums was right again.” “Take Cred Forums seriously” it was all a joke, but now, I find it hard to believe its real, because its surreal

So very this.

I agree, but don't have a good answer as to how to make that pill go down any better. A pill because for the sake of that freedom we must accept the 'good' speech with the 'bad' speech.

Let me put on my tinfoil for a minute
The problem now especially with this argument is that the 'bad' speech is much more engaging and the digital economy "clicks, views, retweets, etc" is driven on engagement.
>Advertisers don't care what we discuss
>Platforms just want Advertiser money
>Bad speech is incentivized and rational, unemotional debate is disincentivized
It's not quite that simple, but, that's the jist of it.

Lmfaooo "gb2reddit" you literally sound like you're from there, go back kiddo or visit 9gag

Because they are morons and want this country to be mad maxed. They hate america the freedoms christianity and the jews all else is good to go to them...

Heh, funny you mention 9gag. Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge. this place.. this place has a lot to offer.. heh you'll see, kid. that is if you can handle it.

The left, at least the far left you're talking about, don't knowingly hate free speech. The majority of people who subscribe to the identity politics and cultural Marxism of the modern left are just people whodont read or know about politics but try to seem informed. They generally only mean the best for everybody, but because they dont think about anything and mainly care about their outward image of informedness, they tend to just agree with the leftist cause.
So when a black person says "I'm being oppressed by you because of history", they don't think about it, they just try to sympathise. "That must be so hard for you, omg!!!!!"
The line between freedom of speech and banned speech has always been violence. But these people, unthinking and unquestioning, have been led to believe that hurt feelings, especially when linked to mental illness, are a form of literal physical violence. So they give up their own free speech, because they generally weren't using it anyway. When a massive black guy says, "I'm a 4 year old transracial white girl", they might think it's definite bullshit. They're not that delusional. But they know if they say anything, it might hurt the person, and that's worse than just not saying anything.
So when people start hurting feelings, they have to denounce it as wrong. You'd be surprised how many leftist feminists are actually reasonable when they think nobody's around to judge them.
Some of them are just authoritarians though, who believe they're the supreme moral thinkers and right wingers must all be malicious gaybashers. They don't read into or look at arguments from the other side, so they wouldn't know. In a sense they're lied to as Well, but they also lie to others. Usually they're LGBT or black or a woman, so they have a reason to be a protected class. They hate freedom of speech brcause if you start taking away their social safety blanket they get violent and angry.

The left, at least the far left you're talking about, don't knowingly hate free speech. The majority of people who subscribe to the identity politics and cultural Marxism of the modern left are just people whodont read or know about politics but try to seem informed. They generally only mean the best for everybody, but because they dont think about anything and mainly care about their outward image of informedness, they tend to just agree with the leftist cause.
So when a black person says "I'm being oppressed by you because of history", they don't think about it, they just try to sympathise. "That must be so hard for you, omg!!!!!"
The line between freedom of speech and banned speech has always been violence. But these people, unthinking and unquestioning, have been led to believe that hurt feelings, especially when linked to mental illness, are a form of literal physical violence. So they give up their own free speech, because they generally weren't using it anyway. When a massive black guy says, "I'm a 4 year old transracial white girl", they might think it's definite bullshit. They're not that delusional. But they know if they say anything, it might hurt the person, and that's worse than just not saying anything.
So when people start hurting feelings, they have to denounce it as wrong. You'd be surprised how many leftist feminists are actually reasonable when they think nobody's around to judge them.
Some of them are just authoritarians though, who believe they're the supreme moral thinkers and right wingers must all be malicious gaybashers. They don't read into or look at arguments from the other side, so they wouldn't know. In a sense they're lied to as Well, but they also lie to others. Usually they're LGBT or black or a woman, so they have a reason to be a protected class. They hate freedom of speech brcause if you start taking away their social safety blanket they get violent and angry.

Some of them are just authoritarians though, who believe they're the supreme moral thinkers and right wingers must all be malicious gaybashers. They don't read into or look at arguments from the other side, so they wouldn't know. In a sense they're lied to as Well, but they also lie to others. Usually they're LGBT or black or a woman, so they have a reason to be a protected class. They hate freedom of speech because if you start taking away their social safety blanket they get violent and angry.

Some of them are just authoritarians though, who believe they're the supreme moral thinkers and right wingers must all be malicious gaybashers. They don't read into or look at arguments from the other side, so they wouldn't know. In a sense they're lied to as Well, but they also lie to others. Usually they're LGBT or black or a woman. so they have a reason to be a protected class. They hate freedom of speech brcause if you start taking away their social safety blanket they get violent and angry.

There are things to discuss about alternative news sources, news becoming entertainment, clickbait, the role of money in politics, and the reputation economy. But we can't let them sacrifice free speech at the altar of nu media. Free speech is far more important.

Here's the core maxim of anyone who believes in free speech:
> I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Here's the core maxim of the progressive left:
> I hate what you say, so I will do anything in my power to silence you

You're a judge? How does one become a judge? I've always wondered, gotta work your way through the DA's office and play ball?

/thread

I agree, and I think that if we could effectively frame it that way we may get somewhere.
If we could frame it as " free speech vs nu media" and instead of right v left or free speech v social justice.

I say that because I don't believe the 'left' is truly corrupt, only ignorant - but I wouldn't ever say that to someone when I want to convince them otherwise.

While I agree with you wholeheartedly - you need to put a cork in it, user. There's absolutely no need to post your wall of text multiple times.

>I don't believe the 'left' is truly corrupt, only ignorant
It's the only thing that stops me from advocating for them to be locked up in concentration camps. Many are "true believers", who exist in a social media echo chamber.

The ones pulling their strings - they're the real enemy.

I doubt that would work. The new left is using purity tests to ostracize and demonize anyone who breaks from the prevailing orthodoxy in even the most minor of ways. It's about Us vs. Them, not core principles like freedom of speech, so anything that helps Us or hurts Them is awesome, regardless of the long term consequences. You can't have a debate on principles when they've been sacrificed because the only thing that matters is winning, and when even the most trivial of disagreements makes you worse than Hitler.

I'm reluctant to believe anyone one group is pulling the strings. I think it's more likely that it's just a reaction to the increasingly digital lives we live and as such have decided to organize our selves into nice little tribes around and the echo chambers are driven on clicks.

Us vs Them is easy to understand and I think groups just take the path of least resistance.

I don't think that all hope is lost yet, its true they tend to confuse disagreement with an attack, but that's not just a liberal problem, that's a person problem. We don't need to tell them they're wrong, we just have to show them- calmly and as rational as possible because nothing gets accomplished otherwise.

I dunno. It's human nature to cooperate, find common ground, discuss and socialise.

To see it so perverted and corrupted as it is, I can't help but think there's some sort of deliberate intervention going on.

>tinfoilhat.jpg

No, it's a lot more hardened than that. They live in little bubbles, excluding anyone who disagrees.

The one hope is people often get over that particular type of stupidity as they age, and the following generations (Y, Z, whatever) seem to be reacting against it.

Holy shit the sheer amount of miss spelling leads to think you're from 9gag, iFunny, or Reddit, you say I have no rep or name here buts it's an anonymous message board, do you know what that is?. Also step off your high horse and drop this "I know everything about Cred Forums" bullshit. And call yourself a judge? You must really be a mid life virgin to be that vulgar and autistic, reread your paragraph because you're obviously the braindead one here. LMFAO still can't believe you called yourself "A judge" and say "heh" in every other sentence. I can tell you're so far left because your argument was "heh you don't know this place I'm a judge you're a nobody,heh you cuck fuck ass hole liking buttface. This is Cred Forums not for u heh" your argument is no longer valid when you rely on repeating the same sentences and half assed curse words.

>post once
>go wank
>come back an hour later
>I posted 3 times
The fuck?

Holy shit kid the cringe

The difference is that the right tend to be much more willing to screw themselves over if it means making sure the left loses, people on the right don't even necessarily act in their claimed self interest

The left in the US was so divided they couldn't even find somebody they liked to rally behind because they all fight among themselves while the right all got behind a man who openly mocked and degraded them and stands directly opposed to some of their supposed core ideals

There's a certain hilarious hypocrisy in the party of religious conservatives being the one to elect the first atheist president

It's because the right tend to unite that they have any power at all, it's why right-wing Christians will boast the full stats of total Christians while everyone who knows anything about the denominations realizes they are all on different sides and not the same religion at all

The problem with the left is the people are too respectful to new ideas and too accepting of free speech that they let themselves get steamrolled by the radical minority, free speech is what got things where they are

I think you've got things bass-ackwards, user. The difference is that the right think about things from a political perspective, while the left think about things from a moral perspective. When Trump won the primaries, the right split into a number of camps. But when you think about things politically, Trump makes sense. He's advanced a lot of good republican issues. He's a dipshit, and an asshole, but he's pushed a republican agenda with supervision of his cabinet.
The left is constantly screwing themselves to get ahead. They want virtue, so when a useful character takes a step out of line, they're cannibalized. Bernie Sanders let 2 random black lives matter activists de-platform him at his own rally. Why? He wants to be seen as virtuous.

>you say something
>they say something
how is this not free speech?

I think it's just a matter of which sides controlling the country, the right were fucking tyrannical when they were in full power and have always hated free speech that would take away that power (just as the left does now) but as they saw stuff they like get overturned, they begin to band with enemies to increase power.

I suppose you could argue the left did that too and that's how they got so powerful but they are falling apart because those groups are recognizing they don't need each other anymore.

Honestly, from outside the US, it's a very confusing country to watch. It's basically a country where everyone's in the same party but some calls themselves "right" and others "left" and nobody believes in anything but is ready to kill anyone who disagrees with them.

I don't understand how a country survives with a two-party system or how you have a country where people elect a dictator rather than vote for the party that picks its own representative.

Right-Wing
>Rational
>Patriotic
>Wants real free-speech
>Wants real free-thinking by letting everybody believe (Or not believe) whatever they want
>When they loose election they let rival to rule for this time

Left-Wing
>Irrational
>Pseuso-patriotic
>Do not wants free-speech
>Wants "free-thinking" by forcing everybody to atheism or islam
>When they loose election they start to constantly whine how much democracy is "endangered"

> they say something
> you say something
> they take away your rights to say it
That's not free speech.

they want them to not be able to say anything, son. use your head a little.

Essentially, the Left believes that people are inherently bad and that the State should have the power to monitor, correct, and guide them.

I'm Britbong mate, but I didn't know the right in the past had been like that. What administrations were those? Sounds worth research.
I think in America the main division is the idea of what government should be. Republicans seem to believe that power should be at a local level, and government should be as small and limited as possible. Few social programs, small to no benefits, etc. The left want government to be as big and as powerful as possible. They seem to want shitloads of benefits, government healthcare, government mandated speech, government mandated quotas for gender, race, sexuality, etc. etc. etc.
Then again the UK has a two-party system as well so I don't know. The idea is that while the 2 main parties hold the most power, for them to keep that power they need to be taking ideas from the smaller parties that gain a lot of popular support. Think Brexit, which used to just be something UKIP wanked over, but when popular support rose the Conservatives also put it in their agenda.

>>When they loose election they let rival to rule for this time
>loose
>they let rival to rule
>>Do not wants free-speech
>wants
>>When they loose election they start to constantly whine how much democracy is "endangered"
>loose
>electinthey start to constantly whine how much

are you trying to look like a Russian, or is your name Ivan?

>> they take away your rights to say it
Never happened, retard.

The fact that those forums become primarily right-wing is incidental. Unmoderated forums attract the giant assholes of the world, most of whom are right-wing. It just goes with the territory.

Fuckin got' em, coach. Bet he's mad as fuck mumbling to himself how no one here is entertaining him.

Ever heard of hate speech? Safe spaces? Arresting people because they used the wrong pronoun? It's happening, and getting worse.

Flaw in your theory: The left-wing are giant assholes too

Did mommy take away your Xbox?

We don't hate the speech just usually the white trash spewing it like crying man babies

This reeks of stale pasta.

So many retarded children in this thread. MFW.

>Wife
>130 IQ

Those two are mutually exclusive.

[THIS IS WHAT REPUBLICANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE]

trump just admitted to russian influence. your world is going to change very soon

You seem stupider every time you post.

Not even sure who you are or what you're arguing for/against. I'm just reading through the comments and yours stick out like a retard.

These people are protesting for a system of governance that would literally behead them for what they're doing right now.

the right to express your ideas freely and to make them heard does NOT (and NEVER did, btw) imply the right to offend people, to disguise lies in " all my opinions", to speak without thinking.
No one ever said the bill of rights has to be taken literally. the ideas matter.

Quads only speak truth. Also will you faggots learn that deriving meaning from numbers is how Jews read the good book? Gets are a Jewish construct and have given you anti-semites hours of fun!

>arrest this man
>what'd he do officer?
>he called a walmart bagger clumsy when they dropped all his groceries
>code 45:209? My god. Is the bagger okay?
>critically offended, sir, but stable.
Fucking leftists

why does the right hate free speech so much? Why do they try to ban atheism?

That's so far from freedom of speech you'd have to use up-arrow notation to describe the number of light years between it and your definition..

>the ideas matter
>but not these ones I don’t like.
Tell the truth, how do you sleep at night and not drown in your own saliva? Does your handler hook you up to a rig to keep your slack fucking jaw open so the spittle just slowly pours out throughout the night? I’m dying to know how to survived long enough to learn how to type this.

The religious right's struggling to keep a few references to Ghad anywhere near a court house. They don't have a chance of banning anything, and they never really tried even when they were a major power bloc. They were happy with discriminating against and looking down upon.

Except we really don't take those numbers that seriously.

>They don't have a chance of banning anything, and they never really tried even when they were a major power bloc. They were happy with discriminating against and looking down upon.
When did they want to ban atheism? Too each their own. You've bitten on the lie.

what were we talking about?

>Can't have black players kneeling during the national anthem! Freedom of speech for white men only!

2 standard deviations above the mean would be a pretty big lie by definition.

Because female sexual liberation and censorship of tits to protect them from being objectified are both liberal values somehow at the same time.

polygon is legit a cancer filled shithole now. The amount of feminism propaganda they output on facebook is ridiculous

Free speech is fine until it hurts my feelings, then you're hitler and a nazi and alt right and every mean word I can think of!

stop oppressing me!!!

>I don't understand the difference between free speech and hate speech.

We don't hate free speech. We hate you.

The left would fight for free speech just as dearly as the right does if only the right started censoring their opinions like the left do. You just don't see conservatives bitching and complaining that public nudity or topless gay men offends them. If a conservative compliments a woman, that's sexual harrasment, but if a liberal says all men are scum, conservatives won't consider that assault. That's the difference. Liberals scream the loudest because they have the free time to do it.

How the right responds to free speech they disagree with
>Argue with their points
>Tell them you disagree
>Tell them you think their protest is in bad taste
>Maybe some tiki torches
How the left responds to free speech they disagree with:
>call their boss and get them fired
>smash up their car
>accuse them of racism, sexism or advocacy of racist, sexist ideologies
>if they disagree with you it MUST be because you're black / a woman / gay / trans (circle where appropriate)
>call them a rapist or a sexual predator

And you don't care if free speech gets tramped in your hate.

>evolution is satan, we need to teach bible literally in science class and ban teaching about evolution theory

>Why does the Left hate free speech so much?
It's simple: when the left is on the rise, the right hates free speech and vice versa. Everybody hates anybody else's free speech in general and here's exactly what I think:
youtube.com/watch?v=4GzUh4PJVx8
(_)_)======D----------------freespeech

>We demand the freedom to spew hate filled bile against others based on their skin color or belief system and if you disagree you hate free speech!

You know what to do. Make sure to pass the word on to all your racist friends and family.

Little known fact: There are no minorities in racist heaven. You should hurry up and go there.

Same reason we don't even have the resemblance of free speech in Germany: telling the truth can cause Jewish lies to collapse which in turn could bring down this entire World Order. It's really as simple as that - free speech is even more important than being able to own guns.

(not the guy you were responding to) but - would you please answer this? How old are you?

Because free speech will expose the truth.

>call their boss and get them fired
>smash up their car
>implying conservatives don't pull this shit too

>accuse them of racism, sexism or advocacy of racist, sexist ideologies
>implying they don't also try to deflect and say the people calling them racist are the REEL bigots

+1 million

You sound like your age and your IQ are the same number

I hope you at least get paid a little to post pictures like that.

Liberals hate Israel, hate religious Jews, protest circumcision, and detest conservatives like Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, etc.

Stormfaggots and nat.socialists are literally leftists.

Every liberal I’ve ever met is a goy. The only Jews I know are conservative/ libertarian.

Look in the mirror, cunt lips mcNazi, the enemy is YOU.

Basicially:
>Gas Racetraitors, Niggers, Commies, Gays and Jews
>Cuckservatives, Muzzies and lolbertarians get the bullet too
>People are calling me a Nazi, thats against free speech

>telling the truth can cause Jewish lies to collapse
...because holocaust is hoax mein führer jawoll sieg heil

Keep watching scat porn, fritz boy

SHitler murdered everyone who disagreed with him and invented political correctness. You realize that, right?

2 standard deviations above the mean is not an extremely low %, especially given that we can assume an above-average IQ on Cred Forums. The distribution is probably shifted to the right about 5-10 points, which makes a big difference.

There are plenty of Cred Forums losers with high IQs. Nick Bate scored about a 130 and he's a pedophile coprophiliac who doesn't shower.

"beliefs"
It's perfectly plausible that many Cred Forums users are 130+, but if you weren't a retard, you wouldn't talk about your IQ on a Vietnamese shadow puppet sweatshop.

>SHitler murdered everyone who disagreed with him and invented political correctness. You realize that, right?
Not only Shitler but also Shitalin. They're exactly the same maniacs with their following of little prude closet gay sick boys.

>There are plenty of Cred Forums losers with high IQs. Nick Bate scored about a 130 and he's a pedophile coprophiliac who doesn't shower.
Many (most?) people on Cred Forums have Asperger's. No wonder many have high IQ but are antisocial.

>Still wearing underwear
>Would bang, but probably terrible personalities

Do you think I care about your retarded/uninformed opinion? If you want, go ahead and practice your insults - but you'll have to try way harder than this. I will honestly admit if you manage to trigger me.

The holocaust IS a lie, upon which the current German state is founded. The claim that Hitler wanted war and tried to conquer Europe/the world is also a lie. And the biggest lie is that Jewry was completely innocent in causing the world war, look at the world that came into being based on those lies.

You are right about one thing: Sieg Heil mein Führer, ewige Treue!

I've never watched scat porn and know nobody who has. That's likely another lie conjured up by the enemies of Germany in the last couple of decades, everything is permissible in the ongoing process of breaking the German spirit after all. Another theory is that's it's a misunderstanding based on the fact that 'Skat' has historically been the most popular card game around here.

bull-fucking-shit
Think about who this line of reasoning serves.

>implying being an asshole somehow has something to due with your political preferences.

I've got news for you buddy, people who agree with me are assholes, people who don't are assholes. There's assholes over here other there and everywhere.

I don't call anyone names, but I defend those who do, even vile stuff like your race-baiting. That's what support for free speech means.

>implying Cred Forums has anywhere near the same effect on the right as SJWs have on the left

is not retard false flag spotted

Old enough to be alive during the Reagan and Bush years. Both Bush senior and Junior. Grew up with Republicans family members, listening to right-wing radio. Thankfully father was more left-leaning and in the Army so I got to see the world, and experience just how wrong the Republican worldview was. It also taught me that most Republicans are dead-set in their views and beyond any sort of rational discussion. Next best thing? Troll the fuck out of them. If you can't convince them, at least get some keks at their expense.

Exactly. If you're one of those people who only recognize it being from one side..... got news for ya.

lol you guys want it both ways, secret underground voice of the silent majority and drive behind trump's win and reactive swing of the social pendulum yet also just le silly jokey joke that doesn't effect anything

Or not clapping at the president being equated to treason.

Because they are too stupid to win the argument war and too realize that censorship will eventually come back and bite them in the ass

>To too - figure it out.
argument war... kek... what the fuck are you talking about?
Censorship? Fuck... conservatives love that shit.