Need your help, /b

need your help, /b
how can I become emotionally completely detached? I wanna become completely apathetic in terms of feeling. No love, no sadness, no joy, just a complete void of all emotions
is there like a training or pills to achieve this utter perfection?

I was born like this...

lucky bastard

I live like this, believe me you don't want to go this way. It's not that you're not feeling those emotions, it's just that you choose to ignore them. And then some day, without any kind of warning all those emotions hit you. Like a train to the face.

as long as they hit me when I'm alone, I can live with that
emotions suck
so there isn't any way?

I am not like this. I don't "ignore" them. I literally do not feels the emotions. Only time I feel these emotions are in short bursts, but majority of the time it's just nothing. I've never had a train to the face moment.

Dead without death...

It doesn't sound so bad. I can approximate it with alcohol.

how did you achieve it?

Again I was born like this. I've never felt large amounts of emotion. I've always felt this neutral feeling.

Id' rather talk to people about my emotions (what is obviously not really possible, because i unlearned to understand my own emotions) than sitting in my flat alone suddenly bursting into tears without any clue why.

xanax

trust me user you don't want this, stop being a cuck and get a new qt to smash

You can archive emotional emptyness though drug abuse (any kind of downer). But again i can not understand why anyone would do this voluntary

Take Prozac.

why not? And why do you think it's related to a qt?
because feelings suck, are annoying, disturb you from important stuff, etc.
nah, I don't wanna waste friends' time

learn about the world. learn about history, politics, law. basically understand reality.
>You will be less angry when you realize how fake modern society really is
Also, age will naturally temper you.

I have clinical major depression and borderline personality disorder and have experienced this long enough.

Trust me, you don't want this. At first it's fine but it starts to fuck you up badly after some time. You are utterly empty, nothing makes you feel anything.

I'm not angry, nor ever really happy, so there's that
>You are utterly empty, nothing makes you feel anything.
sounds like a dream come true

No, feelings show you what really is the important stuff. But hey, I dunno what went wrong in your life to bring you to this point. So I can only repeatedly and emphatically say: Don't go down this route you will regret it. Because losing your emotions is easy regaining a basic understanding for them nearly impossible on your own.

become depressed

bruh casual sex will make you feel better either that or a scene change. new job or go live with family for a while

feeling of emptieness will be you only emotion. I don't know whether you ever expirienced that feeling: it's horrible.

already am
I did, not fun, but only amplified by feeling bad things