Why are you sad tonight Cred Forums

why are you sad tonight Cred Forums

Cred Forums's pretty boring tonight

Yes

Because I've been jacking off and on for the past 5 hours while diving deeper and deeper into the degenerative deep end because nothing is EVER good enough to end on!

For once, I'm not

Because I'm fat and whenever I work out all I can think about is how it'll take years before I look normal.

cant make friends even on here
I hate people
I hate that my life is always like this

same reason as every night, OP
I'm a worthless garbage human and my existence is entirely devoid of meaning

straw fell off my juice box

Being poor sucks ass, in my case I have no skills as of right now so odd jobs are all to me, fucking kms, I hate everything atm

OP here im sorry too hear all your problems honestly i hope you guys have better days today

I posted my own thread but. I spent a bunch of money on strippers to get touched for the first time in my life and now i feel inexplicably more depressed after all's said and done. Most likely because I'll never get the feeling of being liked by another person's unless I pay for it

thanks, OP
I wish you the same

OP here i thought i would be alone my whole life until i found my gf it'll happen bro be confident as confident as you can and let time do the rest

this little girl that fell in love with me isnt sitting in my lap draping her arms around my neck, me sitting here sober without 10x big fat blunts to puff down, you only get one life and mines being fucking wasted in sobriety and aloneness

Today I am actually doing okay. Me and my girlfriend just got two new dogs and she woke me up by dumping them on my face. I then played with them as she put on makeup and now she is playing Skyrim as they sleep on my lap.

OP here sounds like the life im happy for you bro

I ate nothing for 3 days I feel weird and sad bec I wanto eat

Heck yeah my dude

>condom
>feel 3% of sex/10
>pass

because life is always going to be a little unsatisfying. and i am having a hard time learning to be ok with that.

ur a funny fucker arent u

Movie theatre supervisor here
>Worked for 6 days straight (Black Panther opening weekend too)
>Last night was supposed to be my day off from the madness
>Text from coworker/friend
>His mom is being rushed to a hospital from a stroke
>Begs me to take his shift
>I DO NOT want to be there.
>Tell him I'll do it
>Say nothing to him except " give me your keys" while we are walking down the stairs from projector rooms
>He knows I'm mad I had to work on my day off
>Fast forward today
>Had a dead inside pissed of attitude
>Had a meltdown dealing with shitty "guests"
>Yelled at the guest service girl who usually depends on me with complaints/guest service
>Some of my co-workers are scared/intimidated of me now
>Sent text to co-worker/friend "How's your folks"
>No response for the last 8 hours
>MFW I have to come in tomorrow for round 7

Why am I such a piece of shit

HahahahahhahHa holy fuck I wish I worked at a threatre

OP here i dont think you are a piece of shit but people are only given one life so its very tramatic when that life is put in danger and when a loved one is hurt you would do anything because you dont want that person to go away permanently i think your a real top guy for taking his shift you are a good person

Thank's OP your alright.
I was there today until 3am in the morning.
Instead of playing vidya until the have to sleep like I usually do I sat in my garage and just thought of how I would apologize to some of them and ways I wanted to be a better person.