>be him
>beat a child almost to death
>get in prison
>women donating 1 million dollar to bail him out of prison
>get model job after prison
>is marrying billionaire daughter
>is cheating on billionaire with ex
>billionaire forgives him

Look don't matter. If you wanna get somewhere in life you gotta work for it. Right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
samharris.org/podcasts/forbidden-knowledge/
mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.6yLvLXJry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy must have oozing charisma to cheat on a billionaire for her to only find out and forgive him.

Who cares

Women will do crazy shit for a man they think is pretty.
I have noticed that women `feel` alot when they talk. I feel its the right thing to do, I feel we should lower cost for womens car insur----- and so on, listen to women talk, all the facts in the world wont help you when a women feels she is right.

>I feel we should lower cost for womens car insur-----

Fucking lol

bitches love bad guys, also the daughter must have been trying to pissoff her dad or something

Didn't he kill himself?

looks are everything

This is why MGTOW is a thing. When you realize what you're dealing with when it comes to women - Chad McThuggington here is merely responding to incentives - simply opting out (and just grabbing a random chick who's up for it when you need a fuck) looks very attractive.

TurdFlingingMonkey

images, image is everything. you wouldnt be a real criminal model without cheating on your billionaire wife with your ghetto hood gf

No, but I play him on YT.

Lawl, quoted myself. Newfaggotry at epic heights. Meant to reply to .

would you, Cred Forums?

Is good to be a nigger in obama/kardashian era, public opinion give the most disgunting people all the glory and fortune while hard working people get dick

Well once a thug nignog always one he will fuck up. But op I thought you knew that. I've worked hard my whole like almost 45 now. Got degrees, experience, certs, licenses and still make good but nothing last that. Its life. The better looking you are the further you go.

>>be him
>>beat a child almost to death

Weirdly enough if you replace "beat a (16y.o.) almost to death" to "jacking off to a 16 year old" he'd get a harsher punishment and nobody would give a fuck about him since pedos are scums of the earth. You're fine tho if you only beat the ass of a minor

>must have been trying to pissoff her dad
The only black girl I dated was kind of like this. Her dad was really REALLY "whites are the devil" racist. She loved the PDA's in front of her dad while her dad gave me the evil eye. I did my best to make peace with him, which annoyed her. When I figured out I was nothing but a "fuck you daddy" boyfriend, I quit caring about what she really thought. I just enjoyed the sex until she found a new way to piss him off.

Not in most of the world. 16 is age of consent... well, pretty much everywhere.

Shepard

he says what many dare not. funny guy.

in his home land (US) it's not a given in most states. you're essentially fucked & thrown on Megans List for 15-30 years

who is this?

lmao tell me about it
>be 9/10
>be lazy af
>meet 9/10 girl from rich family
>move in with her
>shitpost on b and sleep around
life is good bros

So are we agreeing on the point that "U.S." != "most of the world"?

tbh US is so much more superficial than the Netherlands where I live. Of course looks are important but what's way more important is how you show yourself to others, whether you're confident and know what to say at what time. Looks help with generally being "cool" but if you can show that you're better than someone else despite your looks you'll be way cooler.

Unfortunately all the beta cucks here are too autistic to even say hi without their voices cracking, so maybe it's just easier to stick with blaming it on your looks. At least then you won't have to change anything about yourself.

>I feel we should lower cost for womens car insur
When its higher to begin with because "women drivers are bad, amiright my fellow men?" then yeah, feeling it should be lowered is a good discussion starter.

And men talk the same way, only they change "I feel" to "its well known" or some other phrase that serks to anchor thier feelings in a logical framework.

To put it another way, men use statistical data to justify thier feelings.

Amerifats are so afraid of sex they all turned into faggots, hence the rising popularity of trap and gay shit on Cred Forums.

Im pretty sure pic related is a robber suspect,
Pretty sure ive seen him in an entirely diffrent story,
Pretty sure op is a fag

>men use statistical data to justify thier feelings
Are you saying logical and critical thinking is bad?

She feels that it shouldn't be held in higher regarded than opinions derived from hormonal imbalance.

FUCK and here I am needing 50k or I'll an hero

Kek. Why not just use the face something something app to make the gender switch?

Someone pls acknowledge

She's Philip Green's daughter. She's fat and ugly as fuck. Also a complete bitch. She's lucky anyone's fucking her at all.

No but most of the time you draw conclusions from data that in no way reflect reality. Statistically black people have a lower IQ but that's not because they're black but because most black people aren't so privileged as you and I in our western bubble. Statistics are usually more complicated than straightforward thinking makes it out to be, but you can't really make a case against it because it's statistics.

But hey women amirite

It's still based on something more in line with objectively measurable reality than "muh feelz".

robbery was i think one of his recent crimes

beating of a minor was from a '02 case when he was gang affiliated which he wiggled away from with a plea deal

Have you ever heard of actuaries?

Insurance is higher for certain groups because of statistics, not muh feelings. But congrats on being irrational, whatever your gender.

Can't tell about her personality (she's probably mad spoiled) but she appears neither fat nor incredibly hideous.

She's horrible. Hamster face. Can't fucking stand her.

All those studies try to control for things like different backgrounds and all the other amorphous things that make up privilege, when they analyze IQ tests. But you wouldn't know that, would you, because you're just making up shit.

But hey muh feelings amirite

the one mistake most guys usually make is that they just reject everything women say and stick to their own feeling of being right. Congratulations man, you won the discussion, she knows that you know better and you can enjoy your victory in isolation while knowing that you know better.

Instead try to figure out why she feels what she feels, because she feels it for a reason and it's usually not the first reason she gives you because people usually just don't know why they feel what they feel. If you figure that out you might just learn something, and you'll probably even learn that you might not be so right as you thought. Not even just about women here, but people in general.

You can keep trying to go at life completely alone but believe me, it's way easier if you've got other people doing everything for you haha

brainlet detected

While i agree that statistics are easily manipulated and twisted to serve the needs of an author and therefore often fail to represent the full truth they are a way to get answers to abstract questions that otherwise would remain unanswered.
The black IQ-shit for instance: Someone asks: "Are black people averagely smarter or dumber than whites?" Someone does a poll, makes statistics and finds out: "Yes,[according to our measurements we conducted], whites are smarter than blacks." and nothing beyond that.
Of course Cred Forums-niggers can't understand that the conclusions they draw from this are simply assumptions, but that doesn't make the tool of a statistic invalid.

As long as you don't have a better tool to answer complex and often abstract questions i want you to understand that statistics are the state of the art of finding something close to the truth and there's nothing your feelings can change about that.

Irrational muh feelings detected

How did he not get assraped in jail, they have zero tolerance for people who hurt kids

joke's on you because I have no feelings

>blue eys
>nigger lips
how is this possible?

There are more alelles in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your racism

Who dat? Who cares? Worry about you not some pos you fucking pole smoker.

Usually by making the questions go from very easy to hard. And the questions are about shapes,colors, etc, and build on each other.

They look for the ability to learn and the lowest scores are in africa and african americans.

OP so jelly

Of course, statistics are key in pretty much every part of science and especially when you're talking about humanities. The only problem is that the conclusions that are drawn from them are usually false and mostly based on personal beliefs and thus biased. On average white people have a higher IQ than black people, but does being black have any influence whatsoever on how high your IQ is? Of course not, it's correlational so it has no predictive value, just gives us information. If you're looking for a specific answer that supports your view that whites>>blacks and you use this statistic you're just plain wrong and you're still only arguing from your feelings, just with statistics to back them up so it feels like you're more right.

Well sadly human experiments are banned, but it would be seriously interesting to conduct a bunch of them.
I'm thinking of having a bunch of children of all ethneticies grow up on an isolated island, expose them all to the exact same culture with the exact same economic point of view and see how they develop as they grow up.

Of course people may or may not like the outcome of such a study, but it would be interesting nevertheless.

WAsnt he a raper and the woman complained about the girl not letting him and all the Facebook post were all about letting him rape them ?

No, what they do is look at things like twins and adopted children, to try to isolate the effects of race. And the studies have shown that identical twins raised in entirely different environments have similar IQ results, so it's clearly not just based on class privilege. You could dispute the methodology by pointing out things like how the prevailing culture treats black people differently, regardless of their background. But that's logic and specific criticism, which are alien to the muh feelings user who started this tangent.

Not sure about the rapper thing but the later is correct.

nice quads

[i think he meant rapist]

Every moment in life presents you with a step up and a step down.

Its your choice which you take. You're gonna complain that your step-up isn't as big as his? Then you're never gonna learn to take opportunity when it comes.

Also if you choose to sit and cry about it, someone will kick you down the stairs.

Don't be a bitch, go live life.

Did that actually happen?

>black girl

depends on the state??

Yes. Just google Jeremy Meeks. Her is he with his 5/10 billionaire gf.

I'd fuck that for a billion dollars

that's pretty fucked

I'd fuck that for free.

I've met her and she's more like a 3. That's a flattering photo.

Less than a handful of states allows for it to some extent, even then it's too many specifics like 17y.o. can't bang anyone younger than 14 in one state and thus the baseline for being safe is just 18.

Illegal in all states to posses lewds of anyone under 18 though, even if you are say 16 & legally able to bone another 16 year old.

This is what a man free the shackles of society's expectations of decent behavior looks like. While I doubt this guy would ever like, or hang out with a serial posting Cred Forums loser like me, or most other posters here. I still think this guy great. Do what you want in life, fuck little girls, cheat, steal, kill, enjoy the good life. We all die, and there is no god so wtf?

it's called "sunk cost fallacy" she already invested so much into the relationship she doesn't want to walk away because they sunk so much into that investment they feel they would lose too much not waiting for a payout/return of investment they put into the relationship already

She will age badly.

>To put it another way, men use statistical data to justify thier feelings.
This is among the most stupid shite I've ever heard.

This still makes the mistake in believing that feelings have any real and tangible value or are a sound basis for decision making. If you can't explain your reasoning in a rational manner then you don't have an opinion on anything worth considering.

Pish posh, my nig nog.
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
Black IQ (in USA in this case) is lower than all other groups in spite of them recieving the most aid (privilege) in an effort to boost their education.

Look how women put the onus on the men to do EVERYTHING, even parse out their thoughts and feeling in relationship to reality.

How about women simply say what they think? Oh wait, they'd never do that because then they'd have to own their opinion and be subject to criticism.

On the other hand, the compound interest on her investments should age spectacularly

Where are her ankles?

Receiving handouts is part of the problem for American Niggers. It hammers in the attitude of "why try?" from the earliest formative years into the most fundamental thought process. You also see it with British Chavs.

On the contrary, many who are well to do & African/Caribbean immigrants in the US achieve much higher IQ's than said blacks who fit your description of bingeing on entitlements.

Different user, but I really think it's a cultural issue. Black culture is rooted in the poorest groups, but it cuts across all levels of society. Even if you're rich and all your friends are white, if you're black there's still a pressure to act black and not be a sell out. And even if you avoid the most toxic elements like how studying is punished, just the overall tendency to blame others will depress the results. It's a really nasty problem, and it's impossible to address because the entire left screams racist at the top of their lungs anytime someone tries to address it. First generation immigrants can bypass it, because they're not fully assimilated.

And a black from the "hood" could be born with a stroke of luck and a random genetic variance that gives him a substantial boost to intelligence, but this one case doesn't change the black average. Some blacks are more intelligent than other blacks (this is easily observable via research in to different African tribes) but that doesn't mean they're not less intelligent statistically than other racial groups.

The fact still remains, in spite of you pointing out intra-black variation, that blacks (in the US in this case) have an average IQ lower than other racial groups.

This is correct.

He isn't that good looking. He looks like a mixed mutt.

Someone is jelly

>mixed mutt.

No they generally don't actually. Try getting a study that specifically tries to address race and intelligence published. Even if you have a Nobel prize it's next to impossible

Man up. That's your role. Fuck, that's the easy part.
She gives blow jobs and cares about your little cunt kids.

Sure. This is the typical white. Some are born with an aberrant gene that makes them less violent than all the others but mostly they are simply violent savages. Caused by their propensity for inbreeding.

No. he's just not very good looking. Neither am I, fyi. I'm a 7 on a good day.

Even Sam Harris admits this is true, find the podcast. He breaks down how you can't make racist assumptions based on a broad statistic and individuals vary wildly, but there is a genetic component to intelligence that varies across groups

Replies to wrong dude but you get the idea. Blacks are fast (on avg) and Asians are smart, deal with it. Blacks aren't fast because they grew up poor.

>Can't even look at him without feeling sick.
and he is a model this guy is ugly as all fuck.

And i'm sure you're good looking yourself right ?

You missed the time his mugshot made international news because he was so handsome?

Thicken your skin before jumping into talks about race and IQ, you're bound to get upset. It's also not very effective to use the picture of an American Hispanic Jew in an effort to insult an Englishman.

So ? you said he was ugly

I was talking about the handsome user.

He is white. That is all.

Alright my bad, I misunderstood

>feel inadequate to a person who went to jail and hooked up with a fatty, that I would normally look down on anyway for being dark skinned
>make thread
>

>muh hispanic joos
Because he has a Hispanic last name sometimes used by Jews that he got from his ADOPTED parents?

He's a mudskin half breed, psychosis is common among mixed breeds.

Also whites are the most genetically diverse race, when white make fun of one another for inbreeding they're actually just calling each other niggers.

Because niggers are just so well known for their gentle natures and civility.

Also looking at that I think Foetal Alcohol Syndrome might have been a factor.

Point is, said Blacks more affluent in class & education is comparable to other groups if one controls for class over race. The same way the correlation between crime & race is nullified greatly when adjusted for class.

>Also whites are the most genetically diverse race
Citation needed

Sit down and listen to Sam Harris interview Charles Murray. Even though it's true you have to look at the individual and many factors are at play, on average, some population groups are more intelligent than others (controlling for those other factors).

samharris.org/podcasts/forbidden-knowledge/

But you're right in gay the bottom line is that this in no way validates making racist assumptions about individuals

In that the bottom line is*

>that pic
lol tru, that's what happens when you lose the popular vote

Literally every piece of literature on the subject.

In african cultures women are used communally, often resulted in father sleeping with and impregnating their own daughters.
The same thing has happened in the american hoods.

In middle eastern cultures, thanks mostly to islam because their prophet did it, there are huge amounts of fist cousin marriages (they make up a huge percentage of miscarriage and birth defects in the UK as a result.)

Gooks have island syndrome.

Citation still needed

>everyone responding to this 8/8 b8

I grew up in a black neighborhood. Outsider privilege has nothing to do with these mongrels inferiority. The people they consider smart, got stuck in special ed and remedial courses because they had no ability to learn from their own mistakes, eventually winding up in prison or dead. The ones they considered stupid were the ones who ended up getting jobs, going to college, and not putting their hand out to all the oppressive wypepo for gibs. It's a backward culture that worships stupidity. This is why they have low IQs. Because, in point of fact, they're stupid as fuck.

Literally. Every. Piece. Of. Literature. On. The. Subject.

Damned nigs can't even read and trying to tell the white man about genetics.

>people who rape kids
Fixed that for you. Violence is fine

Checked

Keep avoiding providing that [CITATION], as if science even has parameters for "the white race" to begin with.

I'll wait.

No you won't, niggers die at 36 for a reason.

>Punctuation. For. Emphasis.

Good thing I'm white, I've got all the time you need to find me one single citation to support your claim.

Don't confuse biology with sociology. The social science doe studies where they take race into account, all the time.

>I'm white

No you're not, mudskin.

No one is talking about soft science, we're discussing genetics.

Fucking newfags responding to b8 like this

You're really going to have a hard time convincing me, because I just checked and I haven't gotten any darker. Maybe you're thinking of your strawman opponent?

>I grew up around poor blacks and can tell you they're proof that blacks in general are inferior with low IQ's.

cool analysis, bro

he looks like a model american
only eyse could be brown

I'm not trying to convince you of anything mud skin, research it yourself.

Why would you stay with a woman while they age? Are you some kind of cuck?

This is now a roll thread

He looks like he has AIDS

How did you not understand that sentence?

>being this jealous of a half nigger criminal who happens to have won the genetic lottery
>soyboy shitposting on Cred Forums daily wondering why his life seems unfair and why he has no money or gf

pathetic

I understood it, now try to think what my response could imply.

>statistic data does not reflect reality
wut
>Statistically black people have a lower IQ but that's not because they're black but because most black people aren't so privileged as you and I in our western bubble
Statistically blacks have a lower IQ. period. Drawing the right conclusions from data is the hard thing. If data doesn't support your argument it is hardly data's fault.
>as you and I in our western bubble
1. do not fucking project this much
2. if your surroundings inhibit your critical and analytical thinking, it is also your fault
3. Say amirite another fucking time you cancerous leddit piece of shit

The sentence was about your inability to convince me I'm a different race you actual idiot. Now keep talking about how all the studies show the earth is flat if only I'd bother to check.

>15. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/01 **#12**
Apparently this foreign born C listish celebrity worth a ton of money just discovered she is HIV+. Perhaps she should have read the site and she could have avoided that situation. That B- list celebrity boyfriend of hers is the culprit. Chloe Green/"Hot Felon" Jeremy Meeks

less than 1% of guys look like that so who gives a fuck about the anomaly

actually the most important post in this thread

see

>I am 18 and a nihilist the post

>Is good to be a nigger
yeah, no.

>Statistically blacks have a lower IQ. period. Drawing the right conclusions from data is the hard thing. If data doesn't support your argument it is hardly data's fault.

Cool, lets draw IQ tests of all the White people in W. Virginia trailer parks and use that as the new baseline of White people's intelligence since, fuck controlling factors.

See

>netherniggers
not even once

He was a Northside Crip.

I fucking hate society for reasons like this. Just because he has rugged features and blue eyes, that somehow absolves him of any wrong doing? Fuck gangs. Fuck humans. Fuck this world.

I think serving his jail time was his absolution.

what exactly does this have to do with my point?
Blacks DO have significantly lower IQ than whites in the US , this is not caused by me living in a western bubble you faggot, it's a fact

>be him

18yo vs 16yo

He paid his debt to society. You are a jealous piece of shit.

Not that significant, and we're talking average IQ. You're right, just don't overstate it.

wtf I love Mexico now

What did he do to pay his debts to society ?
He was handed everything on a fucking silver plate

>man serves time in jail for crime
>user wants to punish him further
Fuck off to some third world authoritarian shithole.

> Man should've served his time in jail for crime
> Man got out of jail because some dumb bitch paid 1 million for his bail
> All that because he was born this way

Yeah. Fuck you

>Try getting a study that specifically tries to address race and intelligence published
^^^ This. Unless the results were either that every other race is superior to whites; or that all races were equally intelligent (which would get combined with "muh oppression" to paint the results as proving all other races are superior to whites), anyone who even attempts these kinds of studies has their career ruined by being vilified as some kind of racist eugenicist.

It's how the system works. Even if you do your time, you'll be stigmatized forever, barred from lots of jobs, have to serve probation, may go on certain watchlists, may not be able to live certain places, and have other rights curtailed. The slate isn't wiped clean when they're released, never has been.

>thinking you can get out of your sentence on bail
Are you 12?

>This is the typical white
This one was a Jew though.

That's not what this is about.
You guys act as if he had a tough life when in reality, he's fucking blessed

> what is bail

You're free until your sentence.

It's exactly what authoritarian shithole user said.

>No one is talking about soft science
>constantly wants to add soft science factors to statistics

In a way, he didn't pay his debts.
All he did to be able to reintegrate society is to be born beautiful. He could still be a violent guy for all I care

That's not serving your time or paying your debt, no one is talking about pre-trial.

Alright but still. He's got life on easy mode

>muh strawman
>no idea who I'm responding to
Ok

still should just be killed for doing gang shit.

if you're ugly you have to work for it... fucking stupid young dumb asshole.

That whole pay your debts thing is silly anyway. Prison is prison, part punishment, part locking dangerous people away, and a whole lot of arbitrariness and politics. It's never been about paying debts.

That's the way the world works. Be born handsome, have easy life.

Rarer for men, tho.

Well yeah, so the other user should stop pretending he paid his dues or whatever

I'd even say, when you're really really attractive and charismatic, it's easier for men
In general though, women born conventionally attractive have it easier than usual attractive men

/thread
If you don't look like a 10/10 model you should kill yourself

That's a separate matter entirely.

> Global population decreased from 7 billion to 4000

This. Mainly about providing both cheap labor & also income for privatized prisons.
We SHOULD be going back to the "eye for an eye" principle. With exceptions based on things like multiple murders/mass shootings & the like. Need to get full blown medieval for those punishments.

Amerimutt with blue eyes

Pedos deserve to get beat at worst and throat slashed at best

>In general though, women born conventionally attractive have it easier than usual attractive men
Yup. Even 4's have it easier than most men.

More like afraid of rape accusations than sex itself

Knows his shit. Take women's rights away.

linus e bög

Yeah but he'll never be white.

Especially since an accusation carries the same non-jail punishments as actually having done it.
Hell, even NON rape accusations carry the same non-jail punishment as actually having committed rape.

sure stormfag

And take away his prospective relationship with a billionaire's daughter. No thnx.

>He's a mudskin half breed
says the half irish half slav pleb.

Doesn't matter to women. Someone made a Tinder account with a chad pic talking about molesting children and women were making jokes about it and still trying to get at his dick.

Englishmen are mongrels, you can see it in their weak genetics and obsequious and deferential manners.

The English were made to be ruled.

>Charles Murray
Whats the matter, wasn't david duke available?

That's why I date traps and cute twinks now

Wish that was able to work for me.
The penis kills it though.

>didn't bother listening to the actual interview
They covered reactionary types like you.

I don't mind if it's not bigger than mine. What kills it for me is are the ones with chiseled jaws and voices deeper than mine. I just leave once they're asleep lol

Gayest thread on Cred Forums. Have you autists never heard of step one?

All I see is a tattooed black man and semi-chubby white girl.

>google "regural looking people in europe" to try and prove my point to this virgin incel
>*blocks my field of vision
Looks like we are both wrong, this will be considered the new "attractive"

mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.6yLvLXJry

>assumes I'm not a progressive who thinks racism is retarded
Don't let emotion blind you.

This

You used "and" too much. Try calming down before you shitpost.

It's suprising how bluepill Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general is about looks. It's literally the most important factor regarding a person's day to day life, next to money. Looks literally are the respect your receive from people, your dating options, potential friends you can make, how people perceive you. They're basically everything. It's sad Cred Forums is so bluepill because a few surgeries and some shoe lifts can change a person's life, more than anything really.

if you weren't retarded you'd know

Sorry, can't take anything you said seriously. You used the term blue pill too many times.

>because most black people aren't so privileged as you and I in our western bubble.

so much confusion

Duh, black people are Eastern. That's why they use katanas all the time.

op is an autismal incel

>holding him to prevent escaping
>wears cuffs under the table

>18 yr old fights 16 yr old
do you work for cnn?

He is correct though. 16 is still considered a child and 18 not. Not that is matters. Beating a teenager almost to death isn't any better

>bully who is 2 years older than you but twice your size and triple your muscle beats you to the brink of death and anally rapes you
But it's ok user cause there's only a two year difference and humans behave just like animals so it's justified.

Too good to be true

Cruz
White

Are you retarded?

his mom was a jew

Sorry bud but emotions arnt logic. There may be intuition and truth at times. Maybe the girl is even smarter than you on auto pilot. But at the end of the day its still a handicap to logical thought. On the other hand I get you on manipulating or going with the flow to get what you want. And lets being happy and carefree feels better than being logical so theyre living better a lot of times. But fuck it Im happy.

Yes, as a man I do very much enjoy having whatever passes for my equivalent of feelings to be backed by the documented truth

The one person who gets it. Pay attention people.

men will do the same thing for attractive women, why post about this shit, everyone on the planet knows attractive people have it easier, kill yourself

>pay attention people
no, bye