By how much is my dick too small...

By how much is my dick too small? It’s always rated wayyy lower than every other guy no matter what thread and I’m so fucking insecure and a virgin and I just can’t get over my dick insecurity...Would I be a good candidate for some super embarrassing type of enlargement surgery, or does jelqing actually sagely work?

Bump

It's a shame that stupid doesn't hurt

its bigger then mine and the kids never complain about it
>sage

man youre gonna be okay. my dick is literally 4 and a half inches. i look down at my dick every day and wonder when went wrong.

and yet, ive had sex with men and women, and i have never had a single complaint about my dick. lost virginity at 16, and now at 19 i have an amazing gf who loves me for who i am.
i have also made women cum from penetration, but i prefer to eat a woman out to make em cum.
youre gonna be fine op.

Time to grow up and realize dick size doesn't actually matter.

nah you're good mate. as someone who's got a body count of 16 and is mildly attractive, it's really not small whatsoever lmfao. it's got girth, and that's what girls want. shave ya pubes tho

I’ve heard girls irl talk about it saying it only matters if he’s small? Am I “small”?

I realize they don’t all want massive dick

Have you thought about being a bottom bitch for an alpha dude

No.... my personality is dominant and alpha so that’s why this is bothering me so fucking much and I’m not even gay and I know girls talk with friends about size...

Uggh, people who like dick just like dick.

If I like Oreos, I sure don't mind Safeway's offbrand kind. Because I just genuinely like cookies.

And I like your cock.

Lol it is then hey do you sound like a bitch posting here man the fuck up and fund some hoes

Make bitches eat out your sweaty ass if you want to alpha on them. Better yet, let your ergonomic little cunt wrecker do what it does.

>always rated wayyy lower

You're going on what Cred Forums rates your dick? For real? You know we're almost exclusively men right?

Also, just get a tiny girlfriend, one with a tiny little tight cunt, then it won't matter at all and she'll love it. It's all relative user.

If most of the posters get rated way higher and it’s only me low rated it takes away from my manhood

I know mine isnt big, but is it too small? I've never had any complaints from the four girls I've fucked

You have a spot that looks like herpes I would have that checked out

See, if people on the internet can take away from your manhood then clearly you're using your penis as an excuse to avoid confronting masculinity itself.

"Work with what you've got" is really the main point here. If I've got a nasty little cock, I'm going to laugh as some bitch gags on it. If I'm ugly, it'll just make it more fun to sneer and spit in someones face.

Better yet, maybe I'll make them fall in love with every nasty part of me. If they want to walk away they're welcome to it. As a true individual nothing about myself is reliant on anyone else in this world.

I'm speaking from experience as a former total faggot virgin who was convinced he would never get laid... But I've fucked several girls. I wish my dick was bigger, but mine is girthy as shit and it's just big enough to not get into "embarrassingly small" territory. The truth is most girls don't want to try and suck a 13 inch dick anyway, and their pussy canals can't even get filled up that far anyway. your dick is slightly bigger than mine, and similarity girthy. Your shit will stretch a sluts pussy and if you learn how to work it you'll be making dumb sluts cum left and right

Well I’m not insecure that it’s not huge.... I’m only worried it actually is in embarrassingly small territory tbch.

If you have any concept of your nature being 'embarrassing' than you should work on distancing yourself from your sociopathy.

too small for most yeah

How about OP?

What is your height in cm?

I think 13-14

Is that tiny