Mandatory "privilege" walk tomorrow at my high school... Why couldn't I just live in Alabama or something?

Mandatory "privilege" walk tomorrow at my high school... Why couldn't I just live in Alabama or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NktvJNtGeZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

I'm really not lying...

It "may be triggering"... Jesus christ

Bump...

no one gives a shit

Ask them why they are accommodating for the wheel chair kids? A privilege "walk" it ableist and offensive!

Don't go to school?

Post school name

I would take this option.

Go to school in a KKK outfit?

Don't be a fag and just skip school

wear your MAGA hat to show everyone how much racial equality means to you

This, sage the walk

OP here, Im definitely gonna skip it. The thing is, shit like this happens all the time. We have to read and discuss 1 blm quote during homeroom every day, our last 4 assemblies we watched a movie on unfair black incarceration rates, etc. We also have a frequent rape talk group...

What state do you live in?

You poor bably. Life must be really hard for 15 year olds these days.

Vermont, the shittiest of all states

Senior year actually but I get that I'm not an old fag like you.

Ex New England fag here, feel ya pain bro, but im probably twice your age. I moved to SC, its great. Everyone hates blacks, and they hate themselves. Move asap

>i hate blacks i'll move to a place that has a bunch instead of somewhere that has none like MA or VT or NH

Move to Alaska and live in the woods hunting bears and shit

That’s good, don’t attend. They ask why you say I don’t want to be indoctrinated.

The Brazilians and Puerto Ricans in Massachusetts are a lot worse than the blacks buddy obviously you've never live there

Do this.
Show to up school like pic related and exorcise your white demonic spirit.

Ex. youtu.be/NktvJNtGeZU

Don't forget to call them racists.

Take pics and post all of this on Cred Forums and Cred Forums

Document the everyday life at cuckmont high

You've obviously never been to Roxbury Dorchester Canton Brockton North Plymouth Revere Lynn Fitchburg Leominster Quincy... I could go on

>Mandatory

>You may opt out of this walk

Nobody wants to live in these shitholes. Way too cold and secluded. Not to mention taxes

As if black kids needed another excuse to skip class

You may opt out if you're a triggered pussy. Schedule will still be fucked up by the walk tho.