Any Knife fans here?

any Knife fans here?

bait
sage

>knife fan
>karambit
What a faggot

Nice opening to a cringe thread

I doubt it, you have to be 18 to post here.

are you a school shooter
Nigga?

Im 21 bro
im in my last Victem's room

>Victem's

Youre trying too hard man

Have you heard of /k/ faggot

yeah, I have a minimal wear gamma doppler bayonet

>Your bedroom looks like it’s the leftover space during construction
>Your bed looks like mommy makes it for her little boy using sheets she bought at Walmart 15 years ago
>Stickers on the door tell me you’re a tasteless faggot who tries hard to be mainstream thinking its edgy
>cheap stainless watch- who are you trying to impress? Cause it ain’t working
>knife collectors are the budget gun collectors- and your $30 upsold piece of $.50 China steel is so useless (especially in your hands, Wonderbread) that I can’t even fathom why it makes you think you’re cool.

its my first time here

It shows.

trips of truth

Thanks for spending time on me .
no body cares what the fuck you think.
If i like someting ill do it and dont need you'r Ok for that little bitch

School starts soon. Make sure you pay attention today so you can learn to spell before you get to High School.

You obviously care what people think. That’s why you’re attention whoring and fishing for compliments. You desperately need someone to like you and to say that they approve but - well just look at yourself. You’re only going to attract people like yourself.

This is definitely a cringe thread.

bro im 21 years old
and English is not my firs lang
LOL i just wanted to share my knife with you
and you all started roasting me for no reason just because i was diffrent then you'll

Stahp you’re going to break OP’s fragile self esteem and he’s going to become the next school knifer

And you.you just like to make fun at poeple
it give you the feel... i know that feel

nah i'm not stupid man
even if i'd wanted to mass kill
i'd make a bomb

Enjoy that visit from the FBI

English isn’t even your second language.

It wasn’t worth sharing

If you didn’t care what anyone thought why post anything at all?

If you can’t take the heat stay out of the kitchen. If you can’t stand the internet, go outside, go camping. Just don’t bring that useless piece of shit knife with you leave it home so your mommy can open letters and Amazon boxes with it. That’s pretty much all it’s good for.

FBI is scared of my country

jej

Bro i have the right to be on this site just like you.i didn't force you to replay didnt i?

Based on your idea of “weaponry”, I’m sure your version of “making a bomb” is putting a bunch of these in your cumsock and stomping on it

>muh rights

You can’t see how stupid your statement is, can you?

I have equal rights to suggest you leave you didn’t have to post, did you?

empty cola bottle
cheap birthday cake fireworks
Sparkls
coal
+propane tank
+ 2 gallons of gas duck taped
arabs makes them all the time

No.... but i wanted
end of the deal

Karambits just show you are at best a mallninja

get out of here csgo fag

>English not first language
You belong in

user, beside my opinion about this post or you, that's one of the shittiest knives ever

Nothing special. Just a Swiss Army knife.
Been carrying it on me for almost 2 years now... Almost lost it a week ago cause I was high and this stingy Jew kept trying to take it every time I looked away

Uh No you don't, all the boards are for Americans only except /bant/

Haha haven’t heard that term in a while.

Don't send him to /k/ we don't want that faggot knife there. He'd be better off with the LBGT crowd.

This is fine. You have a compact knife with more utility than flair. This knife gets used when needed not shown off like you’re some empty peacock

/lgbt/ here we don't want 14 year old coldsteel fanboys either.

That was incomprehensible. What?

No, you know what? Don’t even bother explaining. I’m sure what you meant made less sense anyway.

No one asked you

Thanks for proving me right I guess.

Why not? It's a gay looking knife, when it's sheathed I bet it's make a great prostate massager.

I love these kinds I used to run around holding them like I was a velociraptor

Your point is?

Oh so he can wait for 30 years for someone to post

OP should use it as a prostate massager anyway. Unsheathed.

Good start here.
All factual

LOOK OP! Another Sperg! Exchange digits and you can cuddle under your MLP blankets and talk about your tests in 3rd period and how your moms always nagging at you to clean your room and how nice your chinese steel is.

>It's a gay looking knife,
No, it looks like something someone making Shadow the Hedgehog OC would give their character.

This is a gay knife.

Damm you are all americans?
sweet

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

y u so mad tho

At least it’s got a little class. A karambit doesn’t even have that.

Pew pew!

- Traditional American greeting

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

tl:dr

Sure is summer in here! Oh, wait...

And faucet fans here?

>going into battle
>karambit on counter by sink
>look at self in mirror
>it’s go time
>grab faucet, kick open the door, go to war

Made the right choice.

I'm a fan of proper knives, yes. Great tools, I use them every day.
Knives for self defence are retarded unless you got a lot of actual training with them, and even then something like mace is a lot more effective & safe.

No. Actually, somebody get this motherfucker out of here

My knife is better fag

Respectable post.

More trash for the trash fire.

I like a semi-serrated steak knife... not a damn saw, but not a smooth blade either... I have 2 that i love for when i eat steak... I have a decent kitchen knife set....... Other than for food/culinary uses, no i dgaf about knives... I have a loaded gun next to me so no need for hand to hand combat if a fucker wants to try me

Yeah but we are eurofags we need knifes and baseball bats to protect ourselves

>eurofag
>few mass shootings
>uses knives and bats like it’s the Bronze Age
>speeding big rig on the sidewalk driven by Ahmed
>bat it away
>stab engine
>Europe is safe

Dont worry only normies that dont watch surroundings get hit by trucks also my country has had no terrorist attacks since 22 september 1977 and this was an RAF terrorist

I carry a Kershaw-Al Mar speedsafe flipper, this is the extent of what's legal to carry concealed in CA. My other knife is a V-42 stiletto reproduction, legal to carry unconcealed but you can't enter a public building, that and carrying a knife that's distinctly not for hunting and designed to kill people doesn't look very friendly.

>lives in US
>brings knife to a gun fight

>Lives in CA
>gets arrested by frothing at the mouth leftists for having a concealed weapon
>CCW permit exists but is a "de-facto no" without "an acceptable reason" (if you're white no reason is acceptable except work because your employer would send a lawyer after the county)

they want blacks and mexicans to shoot us so much it's not even funny

At least you will kill in style guns are too overpowered

vaya pedazo de marica estas hecho

I live in SFB I know that feel

My nigga

You better hope not or you'd be stabbed six ways to Sunday for your shitty knife heracy.

good taste in knives user

this thing is turd...

I would love to see the original post this pasta was replying to, in what situation did someone actually go this autistic

here's my most recent knife

To be this new again...

Who the.. What the fuck is this? "yes, my ideal choice of concealed weapon is a broken bottle" and a fucking screwdriver, really? AND WHAT DOES DIABETES MUPPET HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING? The more I look at this the more I cringe

This feeling is known

Shoulda spent your money on sheets instead.

>oh finally my fellow poorfag autists are having a knife thread
>time to show off my glory
>what’s the best backdrop I can use for the photo
>looks around room
>how about on my bare stained mattress right about where it meets the cheap ass decorative frame
>perfect spot. Now, let’s line it up and make sure we get that bedbug dropping in the shot
>I’m gonna get so much respect!
>pictures of cars
>pictures of signs
>pictures of bridges
>pictures of storefronts
>post!