Wtf is wrong with the olympic host country

wtf is wrong with the olympic host country
eating dog?
wow
such modern
vely tasty

Studies have shown dogs are genuinely empathic to humans. Most humans can't muster the kind of empathy dogs naturally show. Eating dogs is essentially worse then eating human.

Except chawawas
Fuck them

that's an attempt at logic but your conclusion falls short

exactly
fuck south korea
why should we keep them safe?

I don't keep them save

your money does if you ever use USD

Societies on this planet are different in more ways than just looks. French people eat horse, British people eat scabs, Japanese eat every nightmare looking creature in the ocean, the list just goes on and on. Some of these people think eating at McDonald’s is the most disgusting thing ever (which is true) so you see little boy it’s a great big world outside your basement with a wide variety of diets, culture and beliefs. Difference is they don’t care what you do, but you make threads crying around about what they do. Just go back to your safe space and be comfortable knowing you don’t eat dogs and stop worrying about what other people are doing.

yall vegan or some shit? calm down its just animals.

*dog eats you*

Based user

yup but these tardos will never learn no matter how many friendly dogs approach them wagging their tails

>>eating a wild animal
>>keeping a wild animal as a companion because you think its cute

>>certain animals are not cute enough, ergoe they can be killed and eaten

Yeah either man up and eat everything or go be a vegan somewhere else

If you think murica being in South Korea has anything to do with “protecting” them then you really are a child. Murica only cares about 1 thing, murica, notice how if you’re friendly to murica and let them build bases then they’re your “ally” but deny them at any point and you’re an “evil empire” run by an evil dictator.

Long story short, worldwide influence and control is why murica “protects” other countries.

U should take a group of your fatass sjw friends over there and let them know in person.

Nothing. Pigs are cleaner and smarter than dogs and they taste great!

Fuck dogs (and then eat them)!

Dogs aren't wild animals.

Disgusting subhumans. Lets nuke chinks why in the fucking world are they let alive? I have a dog and he is my best companion. When im late to work in the morning he will jump in my bed to make me wake up. Fucking slant eyes i hate that scum I SEE YOU EAT DOGGOS I KILL YOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!111

Cry harder kid, nobody cares

I'm a vegan. Ask me why you feel bad about eating meat?

>" Advancing the plot as a GM"

can anyone explain what the fuck this means

>Pigs are cleaner and smarter than dogs
Not actually true

wow lil baby is woker than i

I love the fact that this is a bunch of people who don't even know what south Korea is actually like, debating something they THINK they do.

Yes they eat dog. But it's a very very small group of traditional Koreans that actually do this. Moreover, they do not eat the kind of dogs you are thinking about. They are very wild. It'd be the equivilant of use eating coyote.

Source: Me having a Korean GF for two years.

Considering how many dogs and cats we euthanize in the US I don't see a whole lot wrong with eating them.

...except that they're wild meat full of parasites and trash and have been literally eating trash for a month at the time they got picked up as a stray. Enjoy your tapeworms and toxoplasmosis respectively, asia.

PS: send more big boobies cartoons k?

Not everyone's opinion and society is equally valid. Throwing acid in someone's face isn't okay just because you're muslim for example.

Good response, any other tidbits of knowledge to share?

its a role playing game reference

Fuck korea they are true subhumans. Exterminate em because dogs are cute and smart animals YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EAT THEM YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH.

RACEWAR WITH THE SLANTEYES NOW!!!!

tell me something you're uncertain about and I'll tell you the right way to think about it

Not sure what GM stands for, but in the table top dungeons and dragons you'd have a Dungeon Master that would be in charge of directing the adventure. So the gif is like the DM is having to force feed the plot to the party of players.

>man it's been five minutes already?
>better bring up Muslims

Korea ate dog for decades (probably centuries) before the Olympics got there and all the sjw’s got triggered, why all the concern now?

/thread, was gonna say this but you beat me to it

Cause it's the age of being offended and people can't just not worry about things that don't directly affect them.

shit bait
kys op

Indeed. I don't really care if chinks eat dog, as long as they slaughter them before skinning/boiling etc...

It's a totally valid comparison.

not before you eat my shit bait,swallow&thankmeforit

Ahhh, well I’ve been to South Korea and yes I tried dog while I was there, I wouldn’t recommend it but if they like it then that’s their choice.

WTF KYS NOW

eat pigs or cattle like any civilized human does

Actually true. Dogs like to smell of things, pigs don't. Dogs often (not always) eat shit - pigs don't.

Pigs do like to roll in clean mud and therefore many think they roll in shit.

Careful you’ll get op going on lobster next, boiled live, so cruel.

Fuck you slant eyes dont forget that we can nuke you to ashes if we just want to.

KOREA IS A SHITHOLE SUBHUMAN AREA NUKE IT

That's completely wrong, also one of the only uses any pigs have besides food is truffle hunting. Which dogs also do better.

Nothing wrong

>it's valid though

Wow so you mean to say you heard something about an acid attack now you figure 'Well that must be just an everyday thing.' You could have brought up any aspect of their culture but you choose the thing that isn't directly related to Muslims, just something they do. There's no big passage in their book of shit paper that says. 'Thou must throw acid upon the face of the sloots.' You could have said, honor killings, stoning, beheading, public beatings. But you chose acid attack. Cause you're the kind of idiot that is ignorant of even the people you despise

What a world we live in, you have a bunch of idiots going around changing sex or being “neutral” identifying as male/female or vowels with a decimal point and they expect everyone to just accept it. A culture that eats dog though? That’s just retarded and sick.

Settle down son you’re getting a little worked up there, don’t go shooting anything up now.

I guess you would know better than someone from Iraq who actually witnessed those things happening.

>white people never use acid attacks

Eating dogs is the most disgusting thing on earth. You fucking chinks i hope racewar starts tomorrow you deserve total annihilation because you eat dogs

>I'm from Iraq

Sure sure. And I'm the Prince of Wales

Actually 100% true. Pigs are among the smartest mammals, have even been shown to be as smart as some monkeys

Korean here living in Seoul. Just had a semi deep dogstew. AMA

What's is "clean mud"? I'm not sure if I've ever seen any.

ITT; It's ok to kill most animals, but it is definitely not ok to kill these animals.

That is hypocrisy at it's finest.

>a very very small group of traditional Koreans that actually do this. Moreover, they do not eat the kind of dogs you are thinking about. They are very wild
wow that makes it ok thanks for explaining it

Actually user, mud is pretty clean in and of itself. Just look up mudbaths. Soaking in mud can help detoxify your system as well as give you plenty of minerals for your good health

Then why do they eat their own young?

Someone needs a little safe space time.

because now we are giving them big $$$ so its time to bend them to our will, user

THINK BIG IDIOT

Dogs will do the same

why would someone protest a country when the entire world is looking at it? gee i cant figure it out

>we are giving them big $$

We’ve been giving them big $$ since the Korean War. Think big picture idiot

If I had to either eat my child to survive or die. I might eat my child. Human flesh is supposed to be pretty decent.

>Human flesh
I think we taste like shit because we only eat shit and most of us aren't working out so our meat would be mostly just fat. I could be wrong though

Yeah because slaughtering sounds way more nice right?

Supposedly we taste like pork.

I’d eat op just to be rid of a sjw but he’s probably way too salty and bitter.

Korean guy here im deeply sorry that i eat dog on a regular basis. I really really didnt know i have been so wrong. I do apologize and will try to restore my dignity by hanging myself. Please spare my poor nation from total annihilation we are just a bunch of poor farmers with limited vertical field of view. Im sorryyyy :(

Slaughtering it first is a mercy you idiot. Or would you like the dog to be skinned alive?

They can eat dog, it's ok.

It's their life choice

The chicken in your tendies was slaughtered, doesn’t slow you down.

The corn on the cob had a family God damnit

vegetables are not sapient

Of trees could scream would people still cut them down?

>I don't do thing
>You shouldn't either

You look totally ripped and sweet

Cows aren't wild animals either ya dingus

>Never try eating something.
>Shit on it anyways.
I bet you faggots don't feel a hint of irony for criticizing vegans when they preach to you about same bullshit you're preaching about now.

id like to try to bite ur dick off user, mmm mmm

>Not everyone's opinion and society is equally valid. Throwing acid in someone's face isn't okay just because you're muslim for example.
You might have a point if you actually stuck to what's being discussed instead of bringing assault and religion into it.
We were talking about people eating dogs in korea, not your imaginary scenario of muslims walking around with vials of face acid in their pocket.

>id like to try to bite ur dick off user,

>and it's ok to eat other animals

just go vegan

exactly. fuck that user i hope a dog pisses on that anons leg

who cares? animals dont feel pain.