Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

>cutter.
>shitty tats.

Ask her to leave.

I would have her join me and a petite blonde for a three some. After your girl gets eaten out the blone will continue ducking on her breast as I start to slam her pussy from behind. Eventually blonde jumps on your girls face and forces her to eat her out as I cum in her pussy as she is held down

This is blonde

Wwyd?

Wwyd to Jamie?

I'd take her out to a bar, get a few drinks in her, then before we even had a chance to get home I'd drag her into the nearest secluded area. I'd put her on her knees to blow me then bend her over and fuck her as hard as possible covering her mouth so no one can hear her. Then I'd blow my load inside her, redress her minus the underwear then go back into public with her knowing my cum is slowly leaking out of her, showing how much of a slut she is.

What about this girl?

wwyd to my gf on left??

WWYD

I'd ram my dick down her throat until she cries.

I'd bend her over and eat that ass for hours, I'd want her dripping wet before I fuck her. god damn she thic

gangrape her for days.

got any more?

Nothing for her?

I'd love to break her into a naughty girl, she looks so innocent but I bet enough cock in her ass would make her go wild for more dick.

Throw a bag over her head then suck on her tits while she bounces cowgirl on my dick

Id put my peepee in her hooha

why the bag? she looks nice. Not worth your dick I'd say.

You're definitely right about the being innocent part. Always wondered what it would take to change that

id tie her up and torture those nice tits then ram my cock down her throat and use her saliva as lube for when I fucked her in the ass for the rest of the night

Nice. She cries a lot during vanilla sex, can only imagine that.

fuck her nice and slow on her bed, take it out of her pussy and shove it in her ass no lube and fuck her hard, then yank it out make her clean it off then go back to her pussy and fuck her doggy style until i filled her with my seed...wwyd to my girlfriend (far left) and her mom and sisters?

take the whore out to eat, then make her strip down naked right there in the restaurant and bend over... as the bitch eats her meal i have every man in the restaurant fuck her and cum in her pussy..wwyd to my cousin?

Wwyd to my girl?

Bring her into a stall, make her get on her knees and face-fuck her till I her throat it raw. Letting her have relief by having my cum coat her raw throat. Finally keep her there and have her service everyone who comes into the stall for the rest of the night.

id impregnate her and make you raise the baby as your own you fucking cuck...wwyd to my cousin?

I'd fucking wreck that mom wow

i bet shed love being used like the stupid cum whore she is..tell me more

wwyd to my ex??

Fuck her ass and cum on her back, then stick five bucks to her for bus fare and bounce.

wwyd to these sisters

wwyd?

Her ass would be next, I would handcuff her wrists to her ankles then wreck her asshole until I break her mind and bring out her inner whore.
Tell me more about what you would do to this bitch.

WWYD

wwyd to this slut?

handcuff her then turn her on her front and pound her until I cum
moar????

I would get her drunk with my friend and force her to open wide as I shove my cock down her throat, as I pump her throat my friend peels her pants down and starts fucking her from behind, we both shoot our loads in her, cum pouring from both ends of this slut.

Have her put those panties on as I meet her in the changing room. Finger her until she squirts all over the panties then stuff them in her mouth as I fuck her in the changing room

it‘s the only one I got from her like this

What would you do to this slut

Her fat pregnant ass

Would make your slur spread her legs open at a raging party and say "ready for fun" as the men and women fuck her and coat her entire body with fun and pussy juice

Pin her tiny body to the ground and fuck her until she's leaking with my cum

wwyd

I would drug her and tie her to a park bench in the ghetto, writing free pussy on her stomach and telling the men its free as long as they cum inside her, she starts to regain consciousness as the third man shoots his load inside her, she starts sobbing, she's not on birth control. Dozens of men shoot their loads directly into her fertile Womb

more?

smash

such a sexy little hoe I'd get her shitfaced, take her around the city around 2-3am and sell her pussy asshole and throat out to any bum who wants it, have her in a skirt with no panties but every load she has to swallow, if she doesn't swallow one and gets a creampie she gets slapped and whoever came inside of her gets to spit in her mouth. wwyd do to MY cousin?

fucking hot

don´t be afraid of doing that
just man up and really do it!
Believe in yourself

Faggot cuck. Do us all a favor and hang yourself

Kik me apul120 for more of my big sister (right)

quads

Anyone?

I'd choke this bitch until she can barely take it anymore while I fucked her ass then right before she passes out I turn her around by the hair and shove my dick in her throat and cum as far down it as possible. then wait for round 2 get her pregnant, and leave. never talk to again.

Will reply for reply

Bump

She would love taking your load down her throat.

Wwyd

Bump

wwyd to my ex gf?? vola to all her nudes and fuck vids r/gk2xjb54

wwyd. more ?

wwyd? more?

Mooooore

big dick here (7.5 inches, cut, with big low hangers)

cucking and doing wwyd on kik

will do a trib if i like your girl enough

my kik is velikynovgorod

Wwyd if my gf answered the door like this?

Hot

wwyd

wwyd

More!

im always thinking about her mom when im fucking her

I'd cum instantly lol

Wwyd?

Kys

wwyd

wwyd to her

you have any more of that?

wife in her wedding dress

Jesus Christ I'm so happy I don't get to see the other half of her face she looks fucking hideous

i try not to, i mean i can only hope my girlfriend looks like her mom when shes her age even my gf is a smoke show also regardless

Them titties ain't hideous

can she do the splits on your cock too?

I'd make her sit on my face. My tongue would be so far up her ass she'd feel it in her stomach.

Time her up spread eagle and fuck her until she'd been coated 3 times in shame glaze.

wwyd

wwyd?

damn. fuck the shit outta her. moar plz

wwyd

WWYD?

Want to slip that top off and play with her tits on the beach. Make her moan and attract an audience before pushing her little bikini bottoms to the side and sinking my cock into her tight pussy.

you like her ass?

Wwyd? Hungry butt

wwyd

Fuck her hard up against that wall till I cum in her pussy, then let anyone else who has wandered by take a turn with her

so hot holy shit

Strip that off her and get her fucked by all the groomsmen and her new father in law. Send her up the isle dripping with other men's cum

Lick every surface of her body, preferably while working out or doing yoga or some shit

Suck that dick

got any nudes?

need more

all of her

I wish.. want nothing more than to see this bitch naked in doggy

fapping to her?

of course

Right!

Wwyd?

pull that string to the side and lick her asshole! more?

Finish the rest of her haircut

Holy shit more? That ass needs pounding, probably on top of a stuffed unicorn

Would fuck doggy style and play with ass hole while I pounded her pussy

Mistake her for Adrien Brody?

wwyd?

Wwyd?

wwyd

wwyd to this thick slut?

wwyd?

Fuck her tight cunt with my raw cock , bite her nips as I'm thrusting into her, fill her womb with my seed

That's so fucking hot user, here, I have more pics of this slut

Think she takes it in the ass or only fucks doggystyle?

fuck left's ass while right films

Make her go out in that bikini while her womb is full with my cum. What's her name?

I want to pound her and then ram all my cum inside her asshole

wwyd to Wendy

ig: gennmaureen

wwyd

Fuck her in public.

Wwyd

Split roast her in the woods with a friend.

Wwyd to her anons?

Fuck her together with my gf and my girlfriends best fuck friend

You guys like Beth?

hm describe more! here's more of left

Nudes?

that ass is fine.

go on!

Stick tounge up her ass so far it'd tickle her throat.

I can only imagine how tight her little ass would feel on my cock.

Oh yea that it?

Ask her on ig: i_m_wendy_

I want her to blow me, I'd cum on the mickey mouse.

oh yeah
front is also cute!

I can't tell if I'd rather cum on her face or back.

yeah that's pretty hard

She has such a great figure for fucking.

Suck her dick for sure

I'd tell her that while she's down there, she should make herself useful and suck my dick.

wwyd to this sjw bitch?

yeah definately!

Definitely like her tits

wwyd?

Get her naked on the beach and have her walk up and down the length of the shore before coming back. Lie down and have her sit on my cock and ride me for her audience

Damn she's hot. I'd like to chain her to a bed and use her as a fuck toy.

wwyd?

Finger her in public as she squirms and tries to get me to stop without making a scene

damn that's hot! go on!

Wwyd

Ass is fine in jeans.
I'd get her a small vibrator with a remote control. She'd have to wear it while we're out in public. I'd hit the switch at the most inappropriate times.

I want her to lay on that log so that I could pound her ass.

also fine without! what would you do to that bikini ass?

I'd come up behind her, push the bottom to the side, and put my dick in her. I'd pretend to point out things in the water so that people think we're just talking.

I want to get her so drunk and horny, that she pulls me into a bathroom, hikes her skirt, and begs for a ride.

bet she'd love it!

I imagine that is how she'd look sitting on my cock grind against it.

I'd see if she could take my whole dick in her big mouth.

wwyd

Id try to squeeze her nips when no one is looking

She needs a night where she just gets used by 2 or 3 guys.

Those lips need to be on my cock.

wwyd?

damn i would suck on those tits for days!

I would take her camera, tie her up, took her a few pics fuck her vagina and make photo of mess i made.

wwyd

shes waiting for your cock!

Tongue fuck her butthole

Gf, Any toughts?

Really nice tits

she likes threesomes you know... what do you think about her best friend?

i would massage them for hours! any ass pics?

Want more? Wwyd?

wwyd

Continue.

name your order.
wwyd?

continuing. wwyd to her?

Give it to her anons

which would you fuck?

What's her insta?

Consensual sex in missionary with 6

Titty fuck right. Anal left.

2 dp