So Cred Forums, why aren't you exclusively dating asians?

So Cred Forums, why aren't you exclusively dating asians?

cus they more racist than whites and they eat aborted babies

European and the ones who live here don't have good English, debating going for desi slut

I see no problem here

Who said I want trying

beggars cant be choosers tbh

Already am.

No tits, nasty pussy, either one or both 99% of the time

who has more of this set?

Stop posting sAME thread

the return value or cap is fucking low to be honest, on average, its like asians are better on average, but the caps lower, asians are a hedge

No one wants to fuck pixel pussy

They're just fucking weird tbh.

i like women of all races but its annoying how if u say u like asians irl ppl get all weird about it, but if u say the same for other races its like whatever.

Because they're ugly and you proved my point

sage

Ugly? This is what peak femininity looks like.

Did for years, then I married one. Japanese. I'm more or less fluent in Japanese language and culture as well, so we don't ever have communication issues, basically never fight with each other. She does all house work without complaint, she's over 30 and under 100 lbs. I can't imagine how shitty it must be to be married to some big fat over entitled white American whale

Pic related

nice man

she at least hairy?

She was when I met her, but these days she keeps it short. She says her panties fit better this way. TBH I'm disappointed by it as a guy with an Asian fetish.

Because the awful sounds coming out of their mouths that they call a language are just neanderthal-esque grunting noises and a complete bastardization of human speech. They're incredibly lazy, they won't hesitate to eat your pets, and respect is apparently not a part of their culture. We dropped napalm on these bastards for a reason, it's just that we didn't do a good enough job.

nihao

Because Asians I've met in the US only date Asians from their nationality, or they are already mixed with caucasian blood because one of their parents married a military douche while he was overseas.

Plus, try finding a 3D chick with a 2D soul.
You end up not dating at all because you don't accept sub-standard quality in women.

Or if you go to Japan and you're white, you've gotta be either military or rich as fuck, so you outclass the visual-kei chicks and can't enjoy partaking in their aesthetic yourself because you work for a bank's Network Security division and have to show up looking professional every morning. So they aren't interested in you because you are seen as the square that doesn't fit in their circle and all you will ever be to them is a suit.

Fuck off gook.

Because I don't date at all, duh.
Otherwise I only hang out with them so I probably would.

Because there aren't enough asians out there.
Oh wait...

Because I only fuck nigger bitches.

>Their language is bad because I'm too dumb to learn it

How are those camo print Crocs treating you? Ranch dressing pizza pretty good today?

Went black, never going back.

pretty much