Visiting the US. I just ordered the “Full English Breakfast”

Visiting the US. I just ordered the “Full English Breakfast”
I can see now why this future fascist country is going to shitee.

>Go to the US
>Pass by shitty restaurant
>Expecting a good meal

user, you shart yourself

Ummm where the fuck did you order from

dubs confirm, laddy.
there is a reason we threw them out
back in the days.

>Orders fast food
>Gets fast food
>Complains about fast food

Jesus Christ dude did you get that shit out of the garbage? I'd ask for a fucking refund if I got a country breakfast that looked like that.

Even the shatiest off shart restaurants back home could produce a decent FBB. This is just utter negligence. Atrocious!

>there is a reason we threw them out back in the days
Was that before or after you got your ass handed to you? Yanks a lot, faggot.

>utter negligence
>atrocious
Laying on a bit thick, reel it back in a bit

I don't know dude. That shit looks pretty nasty.

We made an executive decision; “let the yanks think they won”, (a few centuries later) let the yanks think their helping”
The same things you would tell a retarded son to boost his confidence.

no, you are right, i'm wrong.
please, go ahead, enjoy your freedom.

Go to the royal diner and try again, I'd recommend country fried steak

And apparently people actually DID support Donald Trump... I saw a TRUMP boot sticker. I thought the election was rigged, but it turned out you wankers really elected him to office... goodbye sweet prince Murica.

This “restaurant” was called Pavilion Cafe

What cities/states can I find this place?

The biscuit and gravy tasted like a wet gym sock, the “turkey sausage” reminded me of what Luke Skywalker was eating while setting up his camp on Degoba, and the “eggs” look like my nephews’ shitty diapers after having an allergic reaction to carrots.

>t.

>mfw I will NEVER have a shitskin mudslime for a mayor
Feels_gud.jpg

whenever i eat a jimmy dean sausage i like to imagine i have landed on Dagobah to find Yoda.

sure kid
stay retarded

Here is a correct representation of the english version, for you silly americans

sure kid
stay retarded

sure kid
stay retarded

sure kid
stay retarded

this retarded

this retarded

Looks like something I'd feed by dog faggot.
Here's REAL food.

sure kid
stay retarded

has to have woman argue for him

this retarded

Shitty breakfast can be had in every country fool. Don't go to other countries and order the food you would get back home.

Then go to an English restaurant you limey fuck

>orders breakfast from a restaurant that serves it in a styrofoam container
>expects it to be good
OP, you’re the sort of stupid tourist faggot that should expect to get preyed upon. The sausage gravy should have been your first clue about the authenticity of your English Breakfast.

that pile of egg stuff (scrambled eggs?) looks undercooked, the sausages look like petrified shit and there's a pile of cum next to it.

not something i've ever seen in an english breakfast

this retarded

THIS IS A FULL BREAKFAST
NOW SHUTUP

This thread is so cucked the only possible source could be a country that is overrun with terrorist kebabs who have legal immunity and has a government that is second only to Russia in surveilling it's citizens.

>the dumb fucks can't even spell colour correctly
>neither can they pronounce aluminium
>simple black and white yet this confuses them
>the retards cant even into french toast without putting sugar in it ffs
>expecting them to be able to follow multiple instructions correctly to produce an edible meal
>mfw

Dear god OP you're a grade A retard.

>turkey fucking sausage in a fry up

kys.

perfect for a solid day of pig farming

Yeah, the same way they needed to be bailed out during the WWs too.

KYS.

> comes to USA.

> orders english breakfast.

You're worse than a tourist from Nebraska who goes to Denny's in New York City, OP.

Also, coming to USA and not ordering proper American breakfast of country fried steak with sausage gravy and eggs. kys.

People in North America don’t eat beans and scabs for breakfast. Eggs, bacon/ham/sausages, hash browns and toast. In the southern us they’ll have grits (cooked cornmeal) as well.

>be American
>expect and eat food that looks like in the glossy magazine
>develop diabetes, vitamin deficiencies, corn syrup obesity

well english food is fucking disgusting in general, what do you expect ordering the shittiest national cuisine from europe in an foreign country?

Wow. Serious question: what is the name of the shithole restaurant you got this rancid pile of vomit from?

That food looks bad enough to try to evacuate out of your fucking PORES. Is that what happened after you ate it? Did you puke it up through your skin?

How the hell did you get through HALF the Goddamned biscuit before you realized it was a chemical spill mixed with flour? I mean really, for eating that, I feel like Dow Corning should pay you a waste processing fee.

Dumbest of all is that you were handed this and thought to yourself "Yeah, they deserve money for doing this to me." I don't know what the hell guilty fucking conscience you have, but MURDERING CANNIBALS deserve better treatment than this "food".

I can only hope that this is the worst thing to happen to you here, but if it isn't please let us know. I am morbidly curious to see how someone's life can possibly get much worse than this!

>and scabs
ha

>there are Ameritards in this thread that don't know what the battle of Britain was
>they don't know hitler cancelled his second attempt (op sea lion) because he knew our navy would have fucked them up
>mfw American education

Yeah you can shove those flour, sugar and carb loaded pancakes up your ass. Fucking welfare fatfuck food.

I know, they should rename it "the shambolic states of america"

>orders fastfood
>wonders why it's absolute shit
go to a real restaurant faggot

Hey! Don’t forget Canada was backing you up and risking our lives to bring you supplies at that time, don’t make it sound like you did it all yourselves.

But, why would you ruin a perfectly good steak by cooking like a bird?

>UK = 4 medals and only 1 gold

KEK

>in the southern us
>niggers

>As opposed to the blood hockey pucks

Oh don't worry, chicken fried steak isn't made with GOOD steak.

The steak they use for that is usually used for dog food, but you could bread and fry a turd and muricans would love it.

fuck off herman. drink bleach

Thanks Chef Ramsay

I’m not British or op idiot, I just think welfare fatfucks eat trash like pancakes.

>A FUCKING LEAF

You're part of the commonwealth you dumb fuck, it's your duty.

I’m Canadian and I tried grits once, actually not bad. But I like cornbread with jalapeño so it’s not that far off.

You're FUCKING welcome!

They have niggers in Canada?

Pancakes are fine, you fucking autist.

Nice comma splice, faggot.

>their helping
I thought you faggots invented the language, but you can't even spell properly.

Canada isn’t part of the “commonwealth” and we haven’t been for a long time. Btw we need to get that ugly cunt queen off of our $$ and out of our hockey arenas, fuck the whole “royal” inbred family.

>black pudding
>bad

That's because your government tells you so isn't it, the same government that wont let you eat kinder eggs.

>mfw

A few, they’re easy to spot cause of all the snow.

Nutritionally deficient, loaded with carbs and sugar. Oh well, eat up fat fuck, you probably soak them in imitation butter syrup too.

>have been members since 11th December 1931

Christ, let me guess, your catholic right?

What are you crying around about now junior? Go eat your pancakes.

Why do you call it black pudding when it’s a scab?

>chased by niggers out of Africa
>chased by Rudipoos out of India
>chased by Changs out of China
>chased by gravy and sausage out of America
This sounds like the English to me

>thinks bangers and mash are good for you
>thinks blood pudding tastes yummy
>pancakes are trash
This stupidity is why not even pakis want to fuck British women

Try CWC food instead

Stfu, faggot. Go suck Trudeau's dick, you fucking cuck.

I think this is funny but in all seriousness its a fucking shame what the British "empire" has come to be. Biggest fuck up in modern history is losing north America. All your real men were killed in wars and the mentally deficient and physically weak has been all that's left to breed with your women and produce Britain's "men". Total shame.

cUcK talking shit about another country's food.

> mfw

You’re sure those aren’t moose?

user u faggot that got me hungry

We downsized your breakfast to match your empire.

Don’t talk in code faggot

Brits and most Americans actually overcook their eggs.
Preserved canned beans, frozen preseved hashbrowns, store bought white bread

Real fancy eating you got there

That's how divorced from reality you are. Yes, common folk sometimes have to eat the less desirable cuts.

Kinder chocolate is legal, putting small objects that people can choke on in fucking candy is a bad idea.

>"Ha americunts so dumb and fat"
>"Oh yeah also we lost a war to them"
I bet it still stings when they think about it

>Tomatoes and beans for breakfast

Which is the "silly" country again?