I cut my own hair (the front) I did a pretty good job. Now I just need to shave

I cut my own hair (the front) I did a pretty good job. Now I just need to shave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/chHDDwHnPS4
youtu.be/aS3ShaPIsSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so far looks alright

Thanks friend!

It looks fucking retarded because you took a paper scissors to it and still look like an emo faggot. Get a job and go to a barber.

I thought r9k autists were a caricature, but then I saw you.

Huh? I thought I look pretty decent?

obviously you'd think that, you're so stupid you'd give yourself a haircut

Why is it bad wtf

No keep cutting
>cut hair short
>have shave
>wash more
>stop dressing like a tramp
>???????
>profit

How am I dressing like a tramp? I'm just wearing a red hoodie

Because now you look like an emo fag who just cut his own hair instead of going to a barber.

Also get a job and be a man.

use those scissors to cut yourself you emo faggot

He's the cook
youtu.be/chHDDwHnPS4

Take your two sentences and reread them. Contrast the meaning of both of them. Do you have literal autism? Would you go to a job interview looking like you rolled out of bed and grabbed whatever was on top of the hamper?

I don't understand why my hair isn't good? And why it's so bad?

The bangs are a little uneven :/

Oh

Also it would look better if they stopped midline with the eye or above

But it doesn’t look terrible. You didn’t mess up by any means

Oh ok!

not gonna lie you look like joji

Is that a good thing?

Because it looks like you don't give a fuck, because you let it grow out untended, then cut it with a paper scissors to cover one eye like some autistic anime NEET.

It doesn't take fucking Sherlock Holmes to deduce this. You're so self-unaware that I think you are literally on the spectrum.

Get a job and sort your life out.

You look fucking retarded just cut it short

I bet you push your hair out of your face alot whilst gaming don't you ?

Stopping acting like a 17yo goon and sort yourself out, nobody's impressed by the tufts of pubes on your face ... shave it.

Sort your skin out .
Work out abit. And you'll look OK. Just get out of this adolescent looking phase.

What does on the spectrum mean???

Looks pretty good, OP

Thanks, so like why is so many people hating on it if it looks good :(

Autism you fucking retard

I think you're kinda cute

Because the person complimenting you is a loser too. (Or yourself)

But you should probably get a barber to do it anyway. It only costs like 15 bucks anyway. Just bring a picture of what you want

The autism spectrum you autist. Like clinical aspergers. You're so self unaware with the signs of cutting your own hair, not realizing that you dress like a slob, and not realizing that you should go do something with your life other than sitting on ass and playing videogames or doing youtube, I don't even know what to tell you at this point.

Go to a barber, wear "work-casual" clothes, and get a job. From there you can gain financial independence and decide what to do next, such as become a tradesman, a learned profession, entrepreneurship, or raising a family.

Basically, stop doing whatever it is you're doing. Please.

Thanks, idk what's with everyone hating it tho

Instead of fishing for pity compliments, how about you learn how to take criticism. Not just how you look now, but for the rest of your life.

But some people like my hair and I'm not autistic you faggot

OP post pic with time stamp !!!!!

They are pity comments? How do you know?

What's a time stamp????

A piece of paper with the date and time you fucking moron

You sure seem it. And only losers would like that hair. Are you making money in a band, writing computer programming, or otherwise providing for yourself? No? Then get with the program and look presentable.

Please close your browser

Because you look like a loser, and they're probably also losers. Very few people in this world can pull off making a living while also looking so unkempt.

But..... cute....

Lookin' good OP

Slightly choppy though so you probably used the wrong scissors but hey, it's not that bad

Umm... no, unless you're looking for a gay bear in his mid 30s on grindr

I'm bisexual just saying

Okay, then if you wanted to look like a faggot, then brava!

Get a fucking job.

Why do you keep saying that Jesus Christ I want a job ok I'm about to make. Resume with my friend dude

But woman are better.... :(

Because the way you look, nobody would employ you other than maybe a grocery store clerk or fast food. You're so self unaware that you don't realize that the person will size you up exactly as I am before taking the risk of having to give you a paycheck. Get a haircut, dress presentable, get a job.

I look bad with short hair dude :(

No, you look bad now. I'm being harsh because you seem to be bubble wrapped and need to wake up out of your coma. You said that all you do every day is play video games, watch anime, and make youtube videos and it's not cutting it for you.

Baby steps, go to a barber (not cost cutters, an actual barber), let them cut your hair to how they think it would look good (trust me, your opinion is shit, also shave unless you want a tended goatee), then get some work-casual clothes and apply for a job. Something simple like khakis and a button-down or polo, you don't need a 3 piece suit.

With said job, it will give you a purpose and responsibility, as well as grant a bit of financial liberty and expose you to socialization in public, which hopefully you can leverage for something better afterwards.

It's time to grow up now, you can't be Peter Pan forever, and it will bite you in the ass in the long run.

Oh. Thanks for caring about me. I appreciate it. But the problem is, every time I have short hair from a barber, I look so weird and ugly. When I have long hair or cuteness, I look good. Am I really wrong? Why do I see all this so differently? I'm so confused

Good advice user.

I wish I was a big YouTuber so that I don't have to work at a shitty job fuck my life

Oh god that haircut is ducking disgusting. You look like a mix between an emo faggot and Hitler.

If you want it long, go to a barber and ask for it long, because then it will at least look like you didn't just let it grow out. Or even use product to style it. People perceive it as unkempt and it makes you look sloppy, because it's literally just you not taking care of yourself. Just like unconsciously, you're also judged by your shoes so if you're a millionaire walking around in beat up tennis shoes you look worse than some slob in his cookie cutter JC Penny's dress shoes.

Long story short, it ain't about the hair. It's about how people perceive you. The golden rule in life that nobody taught you was: What can you do for me? And what have you done for me lately?

If you can step outside of yourself for one second and see what you've posted, you see a lonely unkempt kid who does nothing but play vidja and jack off to animes all day. Change that perception, get into the real world with even a starter job like previously mentioned grocery store or food service, and then work up from there.

Having a reason to wake up, even if it's just to show up on time and go through the motions, is more reason than your listless life right now.

Then why do some people say I'm kind of cute? Wtf? I'm so confused

Many people's believe they look "better, prettier, etc." than they actually do. It's hard to be objective about yourself, especially when under 20 yo. You may realize later that some of these posts were actually trying to be helpful. Listen to the ones that are.

I just wanted to be good looking damn it :(

lol emo faggot... bruuhuuhuu, im a faggot weak ass cry baby,, buruhuhuu

why the faggot hair? Can't get girls without faggot hair?

Because it's not a slider on a game. Different people have different opinions. In this case, you cherry-pick the ones you like, and disregard the useful criticism like
It's called confirmation bias.

Oh

wahahahaha!! who tells you that? Other faggots?

Fuck my life

Only if you are indeed joji

I also think you legit have autism. Not even in the Cred Forums sense, the clinical sense. Not saying doctors or pharma will fix you, and I personally believe exposure therapy of getting a job in something where you interact with other people would be better, but it may be something worth looking into.

I'm not Joji, I'm just a depressed small YouTuber with only 712 subs even tho my videos are awesome

you're good looking
now show cock or gtfo

I'm not a slut

Seriously, I should have a million subs by now damn it

How do I have autism? Plz explain?

well you're sure as hell an autist

How????

because you act like an actual autist
now show cock or gtfo

How do I act like a someone with autism???? WTF

show
cock
or
gtfo
you
fucking
autistic
faggot

You gtfo pervert

you really don't understand how Cred Forums works do you
please gtfo then

Cuck

Will I ever make it big on YouTube so I don't have to work a shitty job and end up taking my own life?

no, better take your own life early then

I'm gonna need to get a job then so I can buy a gun

Fuck

Because you have a very hard time empathizing what other people think, and the inability to get outside of your own body and self actualize, as well as understand abstract concepts like self purpose or individual perception.

Or, you could just be a simpleton. Haven't ruled that one out. But seriously, the internet isn't real life, go get a job that will expose you to real life and teach you social skills as well as bring you home a paycheck granting you financial liberty and open even more avenues of opportunity.

nah, just starve yourself and sit on your fat ass like you usually do

First of all, I'm skinny, second, I'm not gonna starve to death cuz that's too painful. Bullet to the head is painless. I'm gonna be smart about my exit

haha
just overdose on some really mild drug that you probably already have
that's easier than buying a gun
or you can go to your local bridge and jump

My videos are underrated and awesome tho

i lost the link to your channel, send it again

No I failed suicide once, I need to die without failing this time

Your just gonna say my videos suck just to be a Cred Forums pepe cunt

why the fuck would you post something on Cred Forums and expect positive feedback

Cuz they are honest... I think

So literally instead of fixing yourself or trying to find a job, you're legitimately asking how to kill yourself instead?

Wow...

>look up exit bags

"Cred Forums pepe cunt"
jesus fucking christ where did you learn about Cred Forums from? the fucking news or something? it's not even like that anymore
just post your channel again, I'll be honest about what I think

Fine

youtu.be/aS3ShaPIsSg

This is the one I just uploaded right now

My videos are so underrated man

Your hair looks like some gay emo shit. You are not shaved. Your clothing looks entirely unprofessional. Essentially you look like a faggy 16-17 year old boy. Get a button up, a man haircut, and some slacks. Also kill yourself you brown cunt.

GOING TO THE DEEP WEB AT 3 AM, OMG SCARY :laugingcrying: :satan:

We are Ugandan cancer banana now. The goat tower is dead.

Brown? You blind? I'm white you faggot

It's horrible, and will never make you money. Ya've got ta have "it" kid, and you definitely don't got "it".

Now, are you actually going to clean yourself up for employment, or kill yourself? Or was this an elaborate attention-whoring bullshit thread where in the end you will keep jacking off to animes and making cringy autistic youtube videos?

WTF WHY DONT I HAVE "IT" ?!

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ON YOUTUBE WTF

Not white enough to escape the ethnic cleansing of niggers and soy-boys. Go back to prepping Tyrone. It’s already too late for you to be a productive member of society.

So then Logan and Jake Paul have "it" but not me?

This is the exact confirmation bias I'm talking about. You look like hot shit, then you focus on the fact that your blood is Asiatic then he used the wrong term. Seriously, do get checked out for clinical autism.

You're either born with it, or you're not. You can't just will yourself to be the next big celebrity if you don't have a foundation to even build on.

Get. A. Job.

How the fuck are my videos bad you pepe

You legitimately think you can make a living on YouTube. Turns out people that do well on YouTube do it as a hobby and began making money as a secondary thing once their channels got big. You are not funny. The most you could do would be a livejournal where people cringe at your faggotry. You are not an entertainer and it’s pretty obvious.

But there's so many shitty YouTubers like the Paul brothers and RiceGum that make it on YouTube so why can't I make it?!

no cuts
no editing
recorded from phone camera
monotone boring annoying voice
stuttering
"uh" every 2 seconds
complaining about other youtubers

Fuck..... why wasn't I born with "it"....

script and edit your videos dipshit

It's not fair...

nobody is born with "it"
literally just... some people get lucky
you aren't one of the few that will get lucky though
no shit, nothing is fair

Are they inherently good? Is it something anyone with an actual life and has their time valuable would waste their time on? I'll give you a hint, the answer to both of those is "no." The only reason I'm taking time in this thread is because it's a comedic tragedy where the protagonist can't realize he was the center of his own undoing, and the circus of hijinks and crying evoked laughs by all.

Like I said, you can't even conceive another person's perception. You can't even fathom the thought of looking at someone else and going, "Damn, what would I think if I was THAT guy?"
Just please stop for your own sake and find gainful employment.

Because life is a lottery system. Your ticket turned up bunk.

People are born with showmanship. The "it" line was vaudevillian. And only some of those born with it were lucky enough to make it big.

OP is the exact opposite, he doesn't have it, and will never make it.

“IT” is drive and ambition. Do you seriously think that anyone got big laying around as much as you do? Andy warski is getting big right now so let’s take that example. He was a comedian and has previously tried a skit show, he never just sat down. He even built a room just to have streams on. You are just a lazy kid

What's the fucking point in living a shitty life at some shitty job if big YouTubers get to live an amazing life WTF

there is no point, so fucking do it pussy
suicide is the only option if you're this narrowminded

Fuck you, I will do it painlessly faggot

No matter how far you climb in life, there will be people better than you or got luckier than you. Julius Caesar wept when he came upon the monument of Alexander the Great for how little he accomplished compared to him at his point in life.

You seem to be living in fairy tale land where everyone's life is equal, fair, and it all comes out good in the end. The brass tacks are you have to work your ass off, be smart, and even then there's a chance that you might not make it.

I can't fucking afford to fail this time. I tried to hang myself but got caught two years ago. A gun is the only way to ensure my exit

I'm not trying to be the number one YouTuber. I just need a million subs so I don't have to work a shitty job and so my life can be awesome

FUCK IM SO FUCKED

Get a job. Get this through your fucking skull, youtube will NOT work for you.

Get. A. Job.

I WILL GET A JOB! But I don't want to work a shitty job FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

I'm ugly, untalented, no skills, loser, I suck at everything wtf

Nigga, that's like saying you're holding out for a supermodel astrophysicist doctor, but never had gone on a date once in your life.

Get. A. Job.

You don't understand that I will get a job so I can buy the gun. I'm gonna apply and shit. What I'm saying is I WANT A BETTER FUTURE LATER

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY
FIND A LOCAL BRIDGE
NOT THAT HARD

As a big YouTuber

IM NOT FALLING TO MY DEATH FAGGOT, THATS PAINFUL

How will you build a house without ever laying the foundation? Hell, the notion of getting a dayjob like 99% of everyone else is causing you to bitch out and plan your own suicide. At that rate, take an exit bag for 20 bucks, because you don't even have it in yourself to call the local grocer or McDonald's and ask when you can get on the schedule.

I'm gonna be smart so I don't fail at my suicide. After all, leaving this shitty world will be the only success I achieve

But you'll never be, move on.

SHOOTING YOURSELF IS ALSO PAINFUL
A BRIDGE WOULD AT LEAST GIVE YOU A FINAL RUSH
FUCKING DO IT
DO IT
DO IT ALREADY

How do I use an exit bag? Does it hurt?

Yeah that's right Pepe. I can't accept the fact that I have to work while Pewdiepie gets to live a better life than me. I don't wanna live like this. I fear pain but I don't fear death

But you're too stupid to even look up exit bags and your primary source was asking Cred Forums how to kill yourself.

I was the one trying to help you this whole thread, but don't worry, you've changed my opinion. Just go fucking kill yourself. You don't even have the desire within you to want to try, let alone actually trying, so you'd just end up being a detriment to everyone around you and people who are forced to support you financially and emotionally until you pull the trigger, which you've already resolved to do.

Literally blowing your fucking brains out is a better option to you than having to stock shelves? Ain't no fixing that. Take an exit bag.

Wow, think of people who actually do work. Think of how hard Welder A was working and busting ass, while Welder B was awarded a big government contract.

If fucking Pewdiepie has caused you suicidal contemplation, and again this is from the guy who was trying to help you may I remind, please fucking kill yourself.

Yeah I will take an exit bag if I find out that it's not painful you faggot

Yeah that's right, I don't want to try anymore. I'm fucking done

>cut my own hair
KYS FAGGOT

How the fuck do you get one of these exit bags????

And to think... from a haircut to cutting his life cord. All in a matter of hours.

And the fact that you're too incredibly stupid to contemplate suicide, not know about exit bags, and then being told exactly what they are... Man, you're too stupid for words. If just having to think of flipping a burger or putting boxes on shelves drives you to suicide, I just say go right ahead.

And don't call me a faggot. I'm not the little emo bitch with an emo bitch haircut who's about to kil myself. You're the literal definition of a faggot.

You never tried in the first place.

Holy fuck you are retarded. Just lay your head on a railroad track.

It's not just cuz of a haircut. I been suffering and failing in this life for a very life time

Bisexual guy here, OP. I think you're cute, with or without a beard. :)

I kind of have a thing for Asian guys. Are you open to being with dudes? Have a nice day.

*very long time

>live only a decade and change
>post shitty youtube
>wtf I didn't get a million subscribers
>kill myself

You're not garnering any sympathy from me. I tried to help, I really did, but it was all rejected and excused, so now I'm strongly advocating suicide.

hey, gay dude here
I find you very attractive, I'd love to date you if I could
:)
moar photos please

if you cut your hair short youd look really good, go to a barber and let them cut it shorter

hi OP

I'm not asking for sympathy you sadistic fuck. You will get the suicide you desperately want once I either get an exit bag or a gun. Although idk how to get an exit bag yet

please don't kill yourself! you'll be a great youtuber!
it would be a shame that someone as sexy as you would die...

Nah I'm sorry, it's too late for me but thanks for being nice to me

fuck plz don't do it...

I don't want you to kill yourself, I want you to get a job. You rejected all of this because your dream of sitting on ass, jacking off to anime, and posting bad youtube videos turned out to be as much of a dead end as any person who isn't autistic (like your clinical case) would understand. I'm not sadistic, I'm a realist. You never wanted to try, and when I asked that you try, you want out. I'm thinking of your family members and other people who may care about you who support you financially and emotionally. If this is your end game, instead of causing sorrow and heartbreak stringing them along when you already have it planned, just end it right now.

Go lay your head on a railroad track, it'll take half a second.

Oh, and keep an ID in your pocket. They won't be able to rely on facial features or dental records. It'll cause the railroad a little time to clean up and reset schedules, but that should only take a few hours.

Death by train/car is impossible. My last minute survival instincts will most likely fuck with me. I need something where I won't back out from, which I fucking told you I'm probably using an exit bag

DONT DO IT
PLEASE
YOULL MAKE A GREAT YOUTUBER
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Chill, I won't do it immediately. I'm planning it out so it doesn't fail

Have you been told that you look like Brad Pitt before? Nice one dude

Just super glue your head to the track.

Every single time you have a dumb canned excuse. You really are too hopeless to help.

dude fuck I don't want you to die... you're such a nice person. I'm watching your videos, you just seem so fucking nice. please don't die

He's just an attention whore, like most
>I'LL KILL MYSELF, WOE IS ME
crybabbies

Why? He's just going to emotionally abuse his family for years and years. He already made a thread that all he does is play video games, jack off to anime, and hope his really terrible youtube videos get a million subscribers so that he doesn't have to get a job. When I tried to help him along, get him to clean himself up, and find employment he started with the whole suicide bit.

He's not going to do it, but probably should because he's just hurting other people and forcing them hardship because he can't face any hardship himself.

This thread is way too popular.
Bunch of fags

you think OP is cute too but you're such a faggot in denial and insecure you have to make posts like this

hi OP

PLEASE COME BACK. FUCK I WANT YOU

not OP but whatever troll

why are you LARPing?

oh, proceed

>hope he really did super glue his head to a railroad track

If you are really the same guy who was posting positive in the beginning i salute you. You had some really good advice, if OP is to stupid to take them its his fault and he should gtfo.

Also OP looks like a Faggot

hi OP

welcome to Cred Forums .
you are the official faggot .