Be me

>be me
>going with family to a fancy restaurant
>sister brings new bf with her
>he is a nig
>ordering our food
>nigger is ordering pizza
>really fancy restaurant, his order wasn't really suitable for a restaurant of this class
>food is arriving
>he ignores the fork and knife at the table
>eats pizza with hands
>I called him out on his bs
>he gets upset and leaves with sis
>both didn't pay
>parents say I have to pay for them because it's my fault
>I did to avoid a scene
>sister is ignoring me now
How do I get them to give me my money back?

You usually eat pizza with your hands you complete fag and if they have it on the menu and he orders it why do you care, should he pick a meal he doesn't like just so it looks better to others? Jesus Christ you are a dumb fuck.

You can eat pizza at home on the couch with your hands if you are alone but not in the public. Especially not in a fancy restaurant

what the fuck are you talking about everybody eats pizza with their hands in public unless you're a self entitled snobby rich fucknose who thinks they're above everyone

In America maybe but here in Germany we still have manners and use silverware to eat it. They other guests also looked at our table disgusted when he was eating it. So it isn't normal

protip - if they served pizza it wasn't that fancy

do you eat the fucking bread with a knife and fork?

DUBS

You showed bad manners. Fact. Although I understand that you are unhappy that your sister is dating a nig.

Tut mir leid Herrn Ulrich. Es stimmt leider nicht was sie hier erzählen. Pizza wurde schon seitdem es erfunden wurde mit der Hand verputzt. Sollte man Besteck dafür benutzen, ist man leider autistisch oder denkt man ist etwas besonderes und das man wegen eines anderen Raums anders essen sollte als üblich am Esstisch.

Ignore your sister forever now. She'll only approach you when she wants to borrow money. Laugh and say she still owes you money.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

My sis and her bf showed bad manners. Getting upset about some helpful advice in public and leaving without paying is shit.

Your bad manners began first when you acted up like a little bitch kek

Sounds like you All belong in the same trailer.

Judging on what kind of person op is. I would love to punch him in the face and write "soiboi" in permanent marker on his forehead. But i agree with you that they should have payed for their own food.

#vernichtet

OP know your place now that nigger is already above you an shits on you. Probably soon with nigglet offspring.

Jeder in meiner Familie isst Pizza mit Besteck. Warum sollte man seine Finger absichtlich fettig machen, wenn man es durch eine Gabel und einem Messer leicht verhindern kann?

Dubs of truth. Any actual high end restaurant isn't going to serve regular fucking pizza you retards.

Ich wette ihr esst auch Cheeseburger mit Messer und Gabel lol.

Pizza is eaten with hands. No excuses to do otherwise

This.
OP, you suck. kys

>Germany
this explains the situation

The restaurant served it but I assume pizza was just on the menu because they also want to offer something for kids. He should have chosen something else. I for example ordered a Jägerbraten (don't know the english name). It was delicious. It looked similar to the pic but with different side dishes and it was more beautiful placed on the plate

Forgot picture

OP here ok im sorry then. My fault? Should i get a bbc myself now?

Fuck this place is infested with SJW's

As a general rule, bait threads are internally illogical. That's how they prompt responses.
Most of the threads on the board right now are bait.