I haven't had sex in more than a year so now I wanna fuck my female flatmate so fucking bad. How do?

I haven't had sex in more than a year so now I wanna fuck my female flatmate so fucking bad. How do?

Just make she wants to too

dude, don't fuck her. If she gets attached she's already moved in and then you are fucked for life.

Ever heard the saying "Don't shit where you eat"? Don't fuck your flatmate retarded faggot

How do I know tho? Shit would be so awkward if it is just me. She also hasn't fucked in a while but I think it hasn't been as long...

How is sex similar to shitting according to you?

did you not read? go out and find someone or just tinder fuck.

The way I would approach this depends on two things. Do you think you’re attractive, op? Also, do you think she’s attractive to others?

Put penor inna vegnia

if she is god tier go for it
but if its just for a quick root then dont bother shits not worth it

I'm not Brad Pitt attractive but I'm not hideous either. She is a 6/10. I'm being generous with her also since I'm so horny

this

Talk about how you haven't been laid in a year. Ask her when the last time she got laid. If it's been a while for her too, suggest hooking up

Who is she ?

Dani Daniels, have fun

I need an action plan, anybody?

its called spanish fly , google it

Give her a load of coke, then she'll be up for anything

So she's a 4/10?

Don't make men look bad.

>hey, how about a movie night?
>more wine? :)

And just like that. You're banging your flat mate

noone wants to clean up the mess either way.

At least she knows you haven't been with anyone.

yeah, right... all the ingredients for another #metoo

women't aren't wired that way, guys who fuck lots of girls must be attractive and if a guy who fucks a lot still wants her then she must be attractive.

She doesn't have to be black out drunk, but it seems to help

I feel like this thread is going places

>and just like that you're accused of rape

You forgot that part you goddamn moron

Ye wtf? Can't get other girls, so as a last resort you try anything just to fuck your flatmate?

I mean if you can't get other girls, you are probably fucked up enough anyway, fucking her wouldn't change much, would probably end up worse then it is now.

Chick in the picture is obviously staying at an Extended Stay. Why not just find one like her off Backpage, ListCrawler, or TheOtherBoard?

Or just get yourself a MeetMe or Tinder account and invite girls over to fuck then.

lol seriously you just ruined his day. he won't get shit done, jerking it to Dani all day

No